Membership!

• You may have noticed, things have changed round here! If you would like more information about the recent changes, please visit this post:

Software & Migration Update

• Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!

Fozzy325

Rank V

Influencer I

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Hi Can you please change my status, I will add my member # when it arrives, If it arrives due to toe postal strikes in Canada and how long international mail is from the USPS. I waited 6 months for a light bulb once..

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Maccaneer

Rank I

Traveler I

Harlem, Georgia
Member #

Hey,
I joined at Overland Expo East last weekend. I got the Ultimate package there with the badges and such. I used my activation code from the email I received but still seeing things like I am not a member. I also don't have the "member" banner like everyone else. Is there something else I need to do? @Steve
Thanks,
Mac

Maccaneer

Rank I

Traveler I

Harlem, Georgia
Member #

Hey,
I joined at Overland Expo East last weekend. I got the Ultimate package there with the badges and such. I used my activation code from the email I received but still seeing things like I am not a member. I also don't have the "member" banner like everyone else. Is there something else I need to do? @Steve
Thanks,
Mac
@Steve I took a moment and went back and reactivated and it seems to be working now!

Reactions: Steve

Raderrods

Rank I

Member I

Cloudcroft, NM
Member #

Ham Callsign
KG5VIN
I did not see a code anywhere, got a link that sent me to the new members thread. Then several welcome emails. I entered my number on my profile and just waited thinking it may take some time. A member search for my number is a dead end.

Last edited:

overl4nd

Rank II

Traveler II

Santa Clara, California
Member #

I hope its not a silly question. I got the ultimate pack, now can see the members area and stuff, but my profile does not have a member number.... How do I find my member number. Got the secret code and activated my membership too

Rx4Fun

Rank II

Contributor II

Visalia, CA, USA
Member #

Thank you Michael & Corrie for sharing and clarifying all the different Support & Membership options. You guys are definitely onto great things and I'm interested in supporting and/or contributing in the near future.

Happy New Years!

- Vic
Could you pass that info on to me? Thx