membership not gone through?

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Azza

Rank I

Traveler II

Essex, England
Member #

Hi, I just purchased the OB membership last night for $19.99 but have not yet received a membership by email yet?
Will this take days to process till I receive or should it be instant?
I'm based in the UK if this helps,
thanks

Chris Jones

Rank VI
Staff member

Advocate III

Methuen, MA
Member #

Hi, I just purchased the OB membership last night for $19.99 but have not yet received a membership by email yet?
Will this take days to process till I receive or should it be instant?
I'm based in the UK if this helps,
thanks
I'm no 100% sure on processing times for the online memberships. Did you receive a confirmation email? Let me know what the confirmation number is and I can check into it.

Reactions: Azza

Azza

Rank I

Traveler II

Essex, England
Member #

I'm no 100% sure on processing times for the online memberships. Did you receive a confirmation email? Let me know what the confirmation number is and I can check into it.
Hi Chris much appreciated thanks,
I did receive a confirmation email, I will attach a screen shot of the email I did get Screenshot_20181211-125608_Gmail.jpeg

Chris Jones

Rank VI
Staff member

Advocate III

Methuen, MA
Member #

Ok. cool. I'm not sure of the processing times on that. I know they are crazy busy right now. So I went ahead and upgraded you with brute force. When you get a number, update your forum account with it and it will show up.

Reactions: Azza

Azza

Rank I

Traveler II

Essex, England
Member #

Ok. cool. I'm not sure of the processing times on that. I know they are crazy busy right now. So I went ahead and upgraded you with brute force. When you get a number, update your forum account with it and it will show up.
Thankyou for dealing with this Chris hopefully I'll receive a number soon

Azza

Rank I

Traveler II

Essex, England
Member #

Hi Chris, I'm unable to login on the overland bound website as apparently my account doesn't exist so I can't even reset the password, also I never did receive an overland bound member number after purchasing membership, what can be done?

Azza

Rank I

Traveler II

Essex, England
Member #

Good morning from Florida, just an FYI. I joined last week and the same thing happened to me. I waited about 24 hours and all was good and working properly.
Good Afternoon from England uk, I think I'm able to log in fine now, however do I need to purchase an emblem to get my OB member number?