Resolved Membership linked with account?

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurzberger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Auburn, WA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Seems like all the good stuff is grayed out in the app for me. I paid for a membership over three years ago, but I'm not sure if my account recognizes that. I remember when I first signed up I received an email with my member number, and then a few days later got my badge in the mail with a different number. Sounds like the app could be useful but currently I can only view the forums.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Seems like all the good stuff is grayed out in the app for me. I paid for a membership over three years ago, but I'm not sure if my account recognizes that. I remember when I first signed up I received an email with my member number, and then a few days later got my badge in the mail with a different number. Sounds like the app could be useful but currently I can only view the forums.

Any ideas?
Hello Doug, first 8201 is your correct member number, if you got emblems with another number, there was a mistake, did it get fixed?

About not being allowed in areas and them being greyed out, is this on the app, website or both, more details will be needed, also have you tried logging out and back in?

Jim

Wurzberger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Auburn, WA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hello Doug, first 8201 is your correct member number, if you got emblems with another number, there was a mistake, did it get fixed?

About not being allowed in areas and them being greyed out, is this on the app, website or both, more details will be needed, also have you tried logging out and back in?

Jim
Just the app, website works. I tried logging out and back in, that didn't work. I just uninstalled and reinstalled it, and that seemed to have fixed it. :smile:

Reactions: Jim SoG and M Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.