First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
73497873_2840453009312499_9034683888634429440_o.jpg

Ok folks I have a number of pre-assigned membership packs with emblems that I can issue currently for the princely sum of $24.99.
This means no customs fees to be paid and minimal cost only local postage.

So if you have any friends and family looking to join us or want to buy a membership for someone for Christmas let me know what you need.

This is all part of trying to avoid excessive custom fees that hopefully in conjunction with getting Veterans In Action being confirmed as an OB supplier will reduce our costs for OB Merchandise and increase our membership and attendance at events and meets.

Last edited:

wildchrisuk

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Swindon, UK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
L
Member #

View attachment 126090

Ok folks I have a number of pre-assigned membership packs with emblems that I can issue currently for the princely sum of $24.99.

So if you have any friends and family looking to join us or want to buy a membership for someone for Christmas let me know what you need.

This is all part of trying to avoid excessive custom fees that hopefully in conjunction with getting Veterans In Action being confirmed as an OB supplier will reduce our costs for OB Merchandise and increase our membership and attendance at events and meets.
How do we purchase and get the membership pack sent from you?

Reactions: Driftwood Adventure

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
How do we purchase and get the membership pack sent from you?

Please can you e-mail the following details to david@overlandbound.com

Name
Address
Email
Member Number
Forum User Name (You will need to create one if you are not already on the forum)

once received I’ll email payment details and once received advise you your member number, get your account upgraded and post out your membership details and emblem.

Any questions give me a shout.

Cheers
Dave

wildchrisuk

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Swindon, UK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
L
Member #

Please can you e-mail the following details to david@overlandbound.com

Name
Address
Email
Member Number
Forum User Name (You will need to create one if you are not already on the forum)

once received I’ll email payment details and once received advise you your member number, get your account upgraded and post out your membership details and emblem.

Any questions give me a shout.

Cheers
Dave
Email sent

Reactions: Polaris Overland

WoodcockFamilyOverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Shropshire, UK
First Name
Daryll
Last Name
Woodcock
Member #

Hey Dave we are looking to become members do you have any packs left? I think it would be better than getting shipping from the US at the moment.

Cheers
Daz

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hey Dave we are looking to become members do you have any packs left? I think it would be better than getting shipping from the US at the moment.

Cheers
Daz
Yes Daz I have single emblem membership packs.
Email me on david@overlandbound.com and we can get you sorted

Dave

Davidmoate

Rank 0

Contributor I

53.6818 -0.6665
First Name
David
Last Name
Moate
View attachment 126090

Hi, Polaris Overland, do you still have any membership numbers and emblems available for the UK?