Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I am in Beaverton Oregon at this time
I have a 2019 Subaru Outback that I am just building up for my adventure rig.
Somewhat experienced off-roader, getting more into overlanding/softroading
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Calle Oeste, Landete, España
First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
Hi, new member from Jackson Hole, WY now on my third Land Cruiser...took plunge on the 2021 out of fear it will be the last of the breed. Primarily explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding Greater Yelowstone Ecosystem. Plus, love driving the Emigrant Trails (Oregon, California, Mormon) that all cross Wyoming, mainly on BLM land.
Welcome to the community, regards from spain

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi, new member from Jackson Hole, WY now on my third Land Cruiser...took plunge on the 2021 out of fear it will be the last of the breed. Primarily explore Grand Teton National Park and surrounding Greater Yelowstone Ecosystem. Plus, love driving the Emigrant Trails (Oregon, California, Mormon) that all cross Wyoming, mainly on BLM land.
Hello Phil, welcome from Phoenix.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello My name Tony George
Interested in Overlanding and Off-roading
Building a 93 LC
Welcome to Overland Bound Tony
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative to you are @WyOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
This is my travel companion and daily driver...
A simple video to show my modifications.
I'm located in Herenthout, Belgium. Due to the very strict regulations in Belgium concerning vehicle modifications, everything suspension and drivetrain must remain stock.
The vehicle is a 2002 Mitsubishi L200 (Triton in other parts of the world...)Just added mud terrain tires and better shocks for off road performance. It has a factory LSD in the rear, no lockers.
A little bit about myself...
I have been offroading for +30 years, did some winch competitions, extreme challenge and offroad rallies all over Europe and Africa. I was a marshall at winch competitions and at the Morocco desert challenge for several years. Currently building a Landrover Discovery for cross country rally.
But also enjoying the solitude of travelling alone...

Welcome to Overland Bound Peter
Your Regional Director is @Robert OB 33/48 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Cool thanks. Im actually leaving in a few days on a trip to colorado and over to moab in a few days and planning on running the rim rocker trail to get there. Lookin for any kind of info as far as trail closures or anything like that. But im not to sure which forum to look into for that. Lol thanks again.
Very unlikely Rimrocker will be free of snow this early. Im just home from Moab and the LaSal mountain range was quite white.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone my names Jason, Glad to be a part of what seems to be a great community. This is my 2021 Colorado 4x4 WT it is a W.I.P I am always adding onto it. I live in Michigan where their is a lot of good times and adventures to be had.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jason
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am in Beaverton Oregon at this time
I have a 2019 Subaru Outback that I am just building up for my adventure rig.
Somewhat experienced off-roader, getting more into overlanding/softroading
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Sterling rotter

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Sterling
Last Name
Rotter
Member #

Cool thanks. Im actually leaving in a few days on a trip to colorado and over to moab in a few days and planning on running the rim rocker trail to get there. Lookin for any kind of info as far as trail closures or anything like that. But im not to sure which forum to look into for that. Lol thanks again.
Very unlikely Rimrocker will be free of snow this early. Im just home from Moab and the LaSal mountain range was quite white.
Thanks for the info first off. Yeah thats pretty much what i have found online so far. Since there are so many spots to get on and off the trail pretty much along the road i will be coming into moab on just figured i would jump on closer to the utah side and just use good judgement and see what i could see of it. Maybe find a couple decent campsites on the way to moab. Thanks again

viveen4wd

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Calle Oeste, Landete, España
First Name
daniel
Last Name
vilar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ea5rc
I'm located in Herenthout, Belgium. Due to the very strict regulations in Belgium concerning vehicle modifications, everything suspension and drivetrain must remain stock.
The vehicle is a 2002 Mitsubishi L200 (Triton in other parts of the world...)Just added mud terrain tires and better shocks for off road performance. It has a factory LSD in the rear, no lockers.
I have been offroading for +30 years, did some winch competitions, extreme challenge and offroad rallies all over Europe and Africa. I was a marshall at winch competitions and at the Morocco desert challenge for several years. Currently building a Landrover Discovery for cross country rally.

Welcome to the crew, if you travel to Morocco and stops in Spain you can call me for any information or meetup.

Yngvepau

Rank I

Traveler I

Seattle
First Name
Yngve
Last Name
Paulsen
Member #

Hi everyone..... New to overloading, not new to Jeeps. In the process of building my perfect Overlanding rig based on a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon on 37" Tires. Im up in the Pacific Northwest area, just west of Seattle, in Poulsbo. Have the Rebel Off road bed rack with a Tough Stuff Alpha II roof tent on order. Cant wait for the start of the build.

Attachments

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi everyone..... New to overloading, not new to Jeeps. In the process of building my perfect Overlanding rig based on a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon on 37" Tires. Im up in the Pacific Northwest area, just west of Seattle, in Poulsbo. Have the Rebel Off road bed rack with a Tough Stuff Alpha II roof tent on order. Cant wait for the start of the build.
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: KESJCS69 and Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and Ubiety

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Yngve, welcome from Phoenix.

KESJCS69

Rank I

Traveler I

Wyandotte, MI, USA
First Name
Katherine
Last Name
Stader
Member #

Hi everyone!! We are John & Kelli from Michigan. We are new to this so I guess that makes puts us on the novice level. We drive a 2005 Lexus GX470 w/KDSS. We are slowly getting things together and can't wait to get out there (especially since Covid-19).
Well thanks and we hope to meet some of y'all out on the trails!

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi everyone!! We are John & Kelli from Michigan. We are new to this so I guess that makes puts us on the novice level. We drive a 2005 Lexus GX470 w/KDSS. We are slowly getting things together and can't wait to get out there (especially since Covid-19).
Well thanks and we hope to meet some of y'all out on the trails!
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: KESJCS69 and Kent R

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello

Welcome to the Forum, but most of all welcome to the community.

If I can help with questions, and providing info I am happy to do so.

Just go to the Europe section of this forum to find more specific info about Europe.

You will find nearly everything on the forum in generall about Overlanding. So just dive in and have fun.

Join us also in the whatsapp group for Mid Europe and our Facebook page.

Facebook Groups

Europe Overland Bound

Enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you somewhere out on a track/event.

Greetings from Robert