Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi everyone,

This is Bill and I live in Southern California. I'm retired, old, and don't get around to well but I have slowly been building my 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon for overlanding. I hope to have it on the trails by spring. Look forward to meeting you on the trails.

Bill
Welcome to the OB crew, if you have questions, ask away, there are plenty of experienced overlanders here to help

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Army here but everyone else that served in my family was Navy, even have a piece of the hindenburg. Like you after being over seas, we live in a beautiful country with lots to see and I wanna see it all and hope I get too.
Welcome to the OB crew

OutdoorTxs

Rank IV

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Sol
Member #

Hey all. I’m Burton. New to over landing. No trails to speak of in my area of north Florida so I’ll need to do some traveling to get to anything.
2004 Ford F-150 that I have owned since it was new.
I’m excited about the fun to be had.
Welcome! Im fairly new myself to overlanding, and in an 05 F150. I dont see alot of F150's in overland builds, but there are some nice ones!

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey all. I’m Burton. New to over landing. No trails to speak of in my area of north Florida so I’ll need to do some traveling to get to anything.
Welcome to the OB crew, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums for some useful information to get you headed in the right direction on your overlanding journey.

Borislander

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Silver Spring, MD, USA
First Name
Vennak
Last Name
Pouch
Member #

Welcome, Michael!
The XJ is an awesome platform, I've witnessed these things take on some ugly terrain with very little mods. Looking forward to seeing more of yours.
Welcome to the community. Hope you will get to meet members in your area and be able to start having some fun.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound Burton
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: 9Mike2 and DaleRF

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,

This is Bill and I live in Southern California. I'm retired, old, and don't get around to well but I have slowly been building my 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon for overlanding. I hope to have it on the trails by spring. Look forward to meeting you on the trails.

Bill
Welcome to Overland Bound Bill
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: whardin and 9Mike2

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Welcome!

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I joined about year ago and am finally getting around to a proper introduction! We are traveling with a 2020 GMC Savana van that has a Quigley 4x4 and lift installed along with independent suspension. We are pulling a Bruder EXP-6 with it that arrived here in the U.S. at the end of September. We hopped in and took off the following week for 9 weeks of backroads across 18 states and 9000 miles! We are totally new to overlanding but had a great time. Next trip will begin at the end of February. Looking forward to meeting many of you along the way!View attachment 184910View attachment 184916View attachment 184917View attachment 184918
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Thats alot of rig there, here is a page for you;

Reactions: 9Mike2

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Joined a few years ago, got out a few times in 2020.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m new to overlanding and have a 2016 Ram rebel! I’m from NC hoping to hit the trails pretty soon!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
First time posting on a forum but glad to be here
Location- Mt. Laurel NJ
Vehicle- 2012 Subaru Tribeca (not too many mods yet but lift and tires are soon to come)
Overland Experience- Novice (prior Eagle Scout and Disabled Veteran here so lots of camping experience)
why Overlanding- I love nature, off-roading and photography/videography so its a perfect mix plus I get to add camping
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2015 Ram EcoDiesel 4WD
33”
No winch
Experience: Novice.
Bay Area/Oakland
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I guess I start here:

Just the basics - just took delivery of a 2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison. We're very excited! Previously had a 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 that we were building for overlanding but decided to go whole-hog and get a Bison. We used to be heavily into exploring with a 2007 FJ Cruiser but life got in the way for a few years. Excited to get back into it!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r & @Fortis Overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
THANKS FOR THE ADD! Paige here. I used to overland before it was called that, maybe, and I'm so excited to start a new chapter in life where I get to make my life outdoors centeric FIRST. And I'm determined to bring my kiddo into the way of life as a way of being.

For now I've got a 2008 Taco that I'm about to start building. I spent several years thinking Subarus were enough for me. They're still awesome, but I'm never looking back after switching to a 4x4 and feeling that thrill. So...we're gearing up for a long road ahead and long life together!!

She's pretty base right now. Wait 6 months...things are about to change!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @USStrongman @Prerunner1982

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Tacomama

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from the northwest piedmont of North Carolina. Just getting started in overlanding, and have seen several videos produced by OB, so this seemed like a great group to join. My vehicle is a 3rd Gen 4Runner, currently getting a complete frame replacement (we know why...), but the scope creep added a lifted suspension, exhaust, bushings etc., front and rear bumpers....a great financial decision only because it will be a fantastic vehicle for many more enjoyable miles and adventures. I look forward to meeting many here and on the trail!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Looking forward to joining the group, I own an FJ40 here in Idaho
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning