Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey Overland Bound Crew!
My wife and I have always dreamt of overlanding. This year, we finally decided less dreaming, more doing. Looking forward to getting to know and maybe meet up with you guys!
1) View attachment 184161
2) Lynnwood, Washington
3) 2018 JLU Wrangler
4) Zero, but excited to learn and start the journey!
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Gabriel Bozeman and @Ubiety are your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and raihan29

raihan29

Rank II

Contributor III

Lynnwood, WA, USA
First Name
Raihan
Last Name
Ali
Member #

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Gabriel Bozeman and @Ubiety are your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound
These are awesome resources right off the bat! Thanks Mike!

Reactions: Kent R and M Rose

Outdoorology01

Rank II

Contributor III

Texas
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Hi! I’m Nick, live in North Texas and finally bought a Tacoma! I’m looking forward to checking out the forums and learning what I can from the group.

I’ve hunted, fished and camped since I was a kid which often meant getting the tires dirty but nothing crazy. There’s a ton I need to learn. The wife and I will be empty nesters in the next couple years and plan to build the Tacoma to see a little of this beautiful country we live in.

Thanks for having me!
Nick

Enthusiast III

Charleston, Illinois, United States
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
P
Member #

Hi y'all! Glad to be here. We are just getting into Overlanding and can't wait to see what we learn from this community! My current offroad is a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 4x4 with upgraded suspension and AT tires (not pictured on the vehicle). Tomorrow Im picing up and starting my next build on a V6 4x4 Nissan Frontier !

Attachments

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hey Overland Bound Crew!
My wife and I have always dreamt of overlanding. This year, we finally decided less dreaming, more doing. Looking forward to getting to know and maybe meet up with you guys!
2) Lynnwood, Washington
3) 2018 JLU Wrangler
Welcome to OB Raihan! Let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi y'all! Glad to be here. We are just getting into Overlanding and can't wait to see what we learn from this community! My current offroad is a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 4x4 with upgraded suspension and AT tires (not pictured on the vehicle). Tomorrow Im picing up and starting my next build on a V6 4x4 Nissan Frontier !
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @geekhouse23
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! I’m Nick, live in North Texas and finally bought a Tacoma! I’m looking forward to checking out the forums and learning what I can from the group.

I’ve hunted, fished and camped since I was a kid which often meant getting the tires dirty but nothing crazy. There’s a ton I need to learn. The wife and I will be empty nesters in the next couple years and plan to build the Tacoma to see a little of this beautiful country we live in.

Thanks for having me!
Nick
Welcome to Overland Bound Nick
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 & @USStrongman

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Overland Bound Crew!
2) Lynnwood, Washington
3) 2018 JLU Wrangler
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm in south-west pa, grew up in the south. I'm interested in getting into overlanding with my 03 burb 2500. Hopefully I'll get to see some people on the trails!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am in north Alabama. Ben off-roading and camping a real long time
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all! My name is Rye and I just got my badge in the mail today and picking up my first overland rig tomorrow!

It's a 1996 LX450 and I'm in Golden, CO.
I'm new to overlanding, but have owned many 4Runners in the past, so I'm at least familiar with the vehicle a bit.

I dont have my own pictures yet, but here's a pic from the seller
Welcome to Overland Bound Rye
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r & @Fortis Overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings!

We are in Southern Idaho. Kimberly, to be exact (near Twin Falls).

I am kinda new to Overland Bound (been lurking on the forums, but just bought my member pack), but not to overlanding. I've been trail-riding and off-roading since I was a kid (a VERY long time ago).

Currently, we (My wife, dog, and I) have:
a 2001 Jeep XJ (going under the knife shortly for some upgrades : new 4.5 inch lift, lockers, 4.56 re-gear, tires, new winch and bumpers, etc.) Currently on a 2 inch Skyjacker budget boost (rear leaf packs and front spacers)
a 2019 Chevy Colorado with some mild mods for overlanding: Decked box, skid plates, bigger tires, etc. Soon to have a Leer camper shell added.
a 1993 Chevy K3500 big-block. Mostly used for recovery and gear hauling.
a 2019 NoBo 10.5 Overland trailer with many upgrades (Solar, dometic fridge, Pioneer rack, Rhino Bat-Wing 270 awning, etc.)

We are looking forward to meeting more folk in our area and exploring together.
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey Overland Bound Crew!
2) Lynnwood, Washington
3) 2018 JLU Wrangler
Welcome to the OB crew

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Thanks for having me!
Nick
Welcome to the OB crew, a great place to start is our Boot Camp threads in the forums, there is tons of good information there

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Welcome to the OB crew, check out the Boot Camp threads in the forums for some helpful information

Yusenshi

Rank 0

Contributor I

Limestone, Maine, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Robey
Rig: Currently a 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500
Overlanding experience: Maybe mid to advanced level? I’ve been overlanding since I was a kid in the 70’s. I love exploring, makes me feel accomplished when I discover and successfully navigate new terrain/areas.

Thank you for this new way to connect and share with like minded explorers.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Rig: Currently a 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500
Overlanding experience: Maybe mid to advanced level? I’ve been overlanding since I was a kid in the 70’s. I love exploring, makes me feel accomplished when I discover and successfully navigate new terrain/areas.

Thank you for this new way to connect and share with like minded explorers.
Welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Yusenshi and Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Nick (@Outdoorology01 ) and Dean (@Dean Cline ), welcome from Oklahoma. There is a pretty regular meet up in the DFW area so keep an eye in the meet up section that Kent linked in his reply.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Let myself or USStrongman know if you have any questions.

Outdoorology01

Rank II

Contributor III

Texas
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Hello Nick (@Outdoorology01 ), welcome from Oklahoma. There is a pretty regular meet up in the DFW area so keep an eye in the meet up section that Kent linked in his reply.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Let myself or USStrongman know if you have any questions.
Thanks Jon! Glad to be here and thanks for the info!