First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Peake
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Veteran
Rig: 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK

Experience: Overlanding novice, off-roading Experienced.

Hey everyone! So glad I came across OB, I’ve been following Michael on Instagram for a while now not realizing this is a whole thing!

Anyway, i’ve been rock crawling Jeep’s since 2014 when I was stationed in WA, now I’m transitioning to the longer treks and the more relaxing experiences of overland. I look forward to meeting and sharing experiences with everyone and hope to see y’all on the trail!

Attachments

FrostyLX

Rank II

Contributor III

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ferguson
Member #

Rig: 2007 Lexus LX470, aka Frosty
Experience: Novice overland, grew up offroad

Been following OB for a while. Grew up offroading and mudding. Recently started hitting forest roads with the family. Planning a trip to Cape Lookout this summer.

Attachments

3Putt_Par

Rank I

Traveler I

Folsom, California, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Raley
Member #

Hey all!!
New member here looking forward to talking and learning from you all. I recently started building my rig with the goal of getting out in the backcountry riding my bike and camping with the fam.

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
Experience- novice but I did grow up 4 wheeling my 1st gen taco and playing in the mud lol.

Attachments

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Rig: 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK

Experience: Overlanding novice, off-roading Experienced.

Hey everyone! So glad I came across OB, I’ve been following Michael on Instagram for a while now not realizing this is a whole thing!

Anyway, i’ve been rock crawling Jeep’s since 2014 when I was stationed in WA, now I’m transitioning to the longer treks and the more relaxing experiences of overland. I look forward to meeting and sharing experiences with everyone and hope to see y’all on the trail!
Welcome to the OB crew

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Been following OB for a while. Grew up offroading and mudding. Recently started hitting forest roads with the family. Planning a trip to Cape Lookout this summer.
Welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Kent R and FrostyLX

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey all!!
New member here looking forward to talking and learning from you all. I recently started building my rig with the goal of getting out in the backcountry riding my bike and camping with the fam.

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
Experience- novice but I did grow up 4 wheeling my 1st gen taco and playing in the mud lol.
Welcome to the OB crew, a great place to start is our Boot Camp threads in the forums.

Reactions: Kent R

Carriec

Rank 0

Contributor I

VA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Eilenfield
Red
Coastal Virginia but moving to northern Idaho
2013 F150 EB w ELD
Been a few moons since off roading mostly on bikes .
IMG_4069.jpgRank amateur and looking forward to something new to enjoy.
Good reading so far.
Now to shrink this billboard sized photo.....

Last edited:

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Beautiful rig!

Reactions: Kent R and FrostyLX

BlueLineOverland

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Hey all!!

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
Welcome!!!! Beautiful rig you have there!

3Putt_Par

Rank I

Traveler I

First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Raley
Member #

Hey all!!

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
Thank you. Looking forward to getting it dirty

BlueLineOverland

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Hey all!!

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
If you ever make it to Arkansas let me know. Absolutely beautiful country and would love to show you around! Im the member rep for Arkansas.

3Putt_Par

Rank I

Traveler I

First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Raley
Member #

Hey all!!

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
If you ever make it to Arkansas let me know. Absolutely beautiful country and would love to show you around! Im the member rep for Arkansas.
It is absolutely on my bucket list to ride my bike in Bentonville. That would be an epic trip. Thank you for the invite and if I ever do make it out that way I will definitely reach out

BlueLineOverland

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Hey all!!

Rig- 2020 4Runner
Home- Folsom Ca
It is absolutely on my bucket list to ride my bike in Bentonville. That would be an epic trip. Thank you for the invite and if I ever do make it out that way I will definitely reach out
You're more than welcome! Just let me know and we will make it happen!

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Guillermo Meraz
Rig: 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road 4x4
Gear head at heart. Grew up working on cars
Experience in off-roading Novice,
Currently setting up my Tacoma with overland gear as we speak. My family and I are super excited to start this and meet cool people
Welcome to the OB crew

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone.

I am Mike.

View attachment 182446

I drive truck for a living, and waste my money on Hunting, Fishing, Camping gear, and buying my wife NEW 4Runners.

I have a lifted 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport w/ winch and front bumper, a Back Rack and a Decked Draw system.

I grew up in the Northern sections of the Western Provinces, NT and the Yukon.

Outdoors and camping was and has always been a lifestyle and not a hobby, so I have a fair amount of bush experience.

My rigging, winch and recovery experience is from Oil Field work as a driver operating Winch tractors and bed trucks( single steer and Tandem steer axles) and lumping for boom trucks and Cranes.

I am also a licensed Amateur radio Operator with my Basic, Advanced Licenses, and 5 word Code. I also hold Licenses in the Maritime and Aeronautical radio Service. I normally have my VHF/UHF and HF radios in my transport truck and Hang around on 14.300Mhz on HF, but currently my boss has me driving Demo trucks for the next few months so nothing installed right now.
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB community. That's quite a resume.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello, My name is Christopher. I'm not completely new to Overlanding but I am new to overland Bound and I'm happy to be here. I have been thinking of joining for a couple of years now but just never did until recently. I have a 2012 JK 2 door based out of Northern California. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I did our first desert run and completed the Mojave road. It was an amazing trip!
View attachment 183797
Welcome to Overland Bound, very nice rig. I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike
You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the New member threads for some great information and it will also help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar. These two area will keep you up to date on what is happening on Overland Bound. You can find information on upcoming local meetups, trail runs and training opportunities.

I look forward to meeting you out on the trail in the future.