Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here, happy to be here from Maine.

We (mostly he) has been customizing our 2004 AstroVan for off road exploring/ comfortable camping :) . Pretty excited to find this community. We are heading out West soon and would appreciate trail advice. If we can help with anything New England related, happy to do so.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region, this feature can also help with your trip west.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon everyone! Glad to have found this site! Can’t wait to learn and hear from you all. I am very new to overlanding and cannot wait to get some trips under my belt. We recently bought a 2020 Toyota 4Runner Venture. It’s been a dream vehicle of mine for quite a while now. We absolutely love it! And I currently live in Memphis Tennessee.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, good morning everyone. Been a member for a little bit but finally getting around to reading up and learning more from you all.

I’m based in central Oklahoma and we’ve been doing the RV thing for several years. Now that the boys are older, the wife and I decided to trim down and show the boys what more camping & less glamping looks like.

We love exploring the Rockies and getting out in the boonies, so this approach should be much more conducive to that.

Currently in the process of building out the whole setup. The Jeep has been fantastic on our first few shakedown runs and we’ll be building out a trailer with a 2nd tent for the boys and more permanent kitchen soon.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning! New member here! I'm currently in Harrisonville, MO. I'm planning a December roadtrip from here to Liberty Lake, WA in my new-to-me 2016 Ram Rebel and have started making upgrades (Decked drawer unit arrives today, new Toyos on Friday, shopping for comms).

Former Marine and Eagle Scout, light off-roading and camping experience over the years. Hoping to meet like-minded travelers that appreciate old, creeky bones.

‍♂
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Paris0514

Reactions: SilverRebel

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Sam here. Just moved out to Springfield Missouri. I've always been an avid camper when I lived in Southern California and wanted to add to the experience with my love for trucks. I was always a 4runner guy, mostly 1st and 2nd gens, but recently bought a 14 ram 1500. I've never but a vehicle from scratch looking forward to it with this truck. Im a novice when it comes to builds and off-road so any tips are very appreciated.
Welcome to the gang, nice to see another full sizer in the group.

renol

Rank I

Traveler I

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Lynn
Member #

Greetings from the Chicagoland area. Used to live in the city limits, but these days I'm out of the city and crook county. I'm a novice to overlanding with the extent of my experience going down some rough Forest Service gravel roads. My rig is an 07 4Runner with a 2.5" lift with associated upgraded parts. 4runner lifted.jpg

I've been wanting to get into some offroading when I got the car even getting Cooper AT3 tires when I had to replace them a few years back. Now of course I'm eyeing the budget and considering upgrading to 33's but that's gonna have to wait til the tires need replacing next year. I'm looking to get into overlanding more hence joining this site. I'm looking forward to reading the vast information contained here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey new member from Clanton AL. Hope to meet up and have some great trips and learn more about overlanding.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! Sean Riley and I am very much a novice! I have a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser. I’ll have to add a picture later of my rig. I live in Kenosha Wisconsin
Welcome to Overland Bound Sean.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTB-WI

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all , new member to this forum. 1993 Landrover Defender... project still in going...

Details of the project: Project Boss

More to come...
Your Regional Director is @bjy10 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member to this forum. 2009 Honda Pilot lightly modified. Hope all is well!!!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy everyone newly registered here. I've got a 2010 Toyota tacoma thats starting to get set up. See you on the trails!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: j_woody23

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everybody I just registered
Name: John
car: '14 F150 fx4 (paid off)
Off-roading exp-beginner/intermediate
OVerlanding exp-novice
camping exp-expert

I camp, mountain bike, fly fish, kayak, backpack, outdoor photography, dog sports...

Kayak float camping is new to me and have a couple of trips under my belt.

I look forward to learning from everybody here. I listen to the OB podcast and a few youstubes
Welcome to Overland Bound John
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Reactions: BlackDog1

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member have a 2020 4x4 Ford Expedition needed a family camper vehicle. Plans for a roof rack and RTT. Started IG page @fordoverland for adventures so far Utah in the books. Planning a Yosemite trip first week of November. Any recommendations for camp locations?
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Been a member for a while now. Just now getting everything setup. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Get out there!
FYI, your did not show as a member I have upgraded your act.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @BlueLineOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m from North Alabama born and raised
The Rig: 2009 z71 sitting on 20” rims wrapped in 33” roadian mtx’s

Overlanding Experience/Background: Semi-experienced, seasoned camper/hiker. New to upgrading and adjusting my vehicle to accommodate a “light footprint” amongst the trails for camping.
Looking for other fellow big rig Overlander’s, full sizers and the norm as well.
Lots of full size info on the forum; Full Sized Rigs
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Kevin aka “Lucky Strike”

Rig: 2019 Subaru Outback 2.5
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice

My Background
I am an avid outdoor enthusiast. As a California native, I love to hike and film our beautiful mountain ranges here. I received my B.A. in Music from UCLA and, my MBA from San Diego State. My day job is working in sales support for AT&T selling networks to the USAF. I reside in Carlsbad, CA with my lovely wife and two cats.

My goal is to take this lovely Subaru Outback to places more adventurous than the garage it is pictured in. I have taken it into the Sierras numerous times but each time have left it at some wonderful trailhead. I feel it is getting lonely with this arrangement. So I‘ve decided to start Overlanding in it.
Welcome to Overland Bound Kevin
There is a large Subaru group on the forums that would be glad to help you spend money on your rig. ;-)
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: KV Adventures