Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey guys new here, just bought my rig 03 Tj! 24 yrs old from Ohio and new to overlanding! Marine corp vet! View attachment 137197
Welcome from Oregon, thanks for your service, disabled Army Vet here... interesting Ham Call Sign, didn’t know you could get a call sign like that from the FCC

Lalaleche

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Orange, CA, USA
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
Anaya
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GNB
Hello everyone!

New to the forum and I'm excited to branch out into the community.

I'm in the OC and drive a 2017 Jeep JK sport with some fixin's on it. I consider myself a novice, I've done quite a few trails and have run into some hairy situations out there, but there is always something new to learn and by no means do I know the technical stuff.

Looking forward to seeing anyone out there!

Best,
JA

20191209_213915.jpg

kev14

Rank 0

Contributor I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Ha
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Spartan1
Welcome from Oregon, thanks for your service, disabled Army Vet here... interesting Ham Call Sign, didn’t know you could get a call sign like that from the FCC
Oh you that’s what that for sorry I’m fairly new so I prob can’t use that call sign, you now how I can change it?

Reactions: Kent R

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hey, Mike here. Just joined today, member#21440. I live in San Clemente, CA and I drive a 2019 Ford Raptor. I bought the truck in August, and the off-roading bug hit me hard. Im a total novice when it comes to overlanding, but I love adventure, the outdoors, and tinkering/modifying vehicles. I think I’m in the right place for that :). I have a 5 day Overland Baja trip lined up in March with the EXO team that I’m currently gearing up for. Until then, Im more of a weekend warrior. My favorite spots I’ve taken the truck to so far is Anza Borrego. I never new how beautiful the desert was until I spent time here. Here’s a pic from my last outing.

Im looking forward to learning and contributing to the group!
That EXO trip is gonna be amazing!! Plenty of pics and/or video will be required, y'know... !! Congratulations! That's a tough gig to book if I understand correctly. I'm really looking forward to your trip analysis! :sunglasses:

And welcome to OB!
Thanks for tip! I picked up camping gear last night so ready to go to the next event.
What did ya get??

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone!

I'm in the OC and drive a 2017 Jeep JK sport with some fixin's on it. I consider myself a novice, I've done quite a few trails and have run into some hairy situations out there, but there is always something new to learn and by no means do I know the technical stuff.

Best,
JA

View attachment 137204

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone!

Best,
JA

View attachment 137204
Loving the picture.

SCMike

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Clemente, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Contreras
Member #

That EXO trip is gonna be amazing!! Plenty of pics and/or video will be required, y'know... !! Congratulations! That's a tough gig to book if I understand correctly. I'm really looking forward to your trip analysis! :sunglasses:

And welcome to OB!

What did ya get??
I definitely plan to take lots of photos/video. I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews about the EXO crew. I super excited, should be an amazing trip.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

Best,
JA

View attachment 137204
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your SoCal Member Representatives; LA @Barclay, OC @FrankRoams, Inland Empire @Dominic OB0158

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys new here, just bought my rig 03 Tj! 24 yrs old from Ohio and new to overlanding! Marine corp vet! View attachment 137197

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, Mike here. Just joined today, member#21440. I live in San Clemente, CA and I drive a 2019 Ford Raptor. I bought the truck in August, and the off-roading bug hit me hard. Im a total novice when it comes to overlanding, but I love adventure, the outdoors, and tinkering/modifying vehicles. I think I’m in the right place for that :). I have a 5 day Overland Baja trip lined up in March with the EXO team that I’m currently gearing up for. Until then, Im more of a weekend warrior. My favorite spots I’ve taken the truck to so far is Anza Borrego. I never new how beautiful the desert was until I spent time here. Here’s a pic from my last outing.

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your SoCal Member Representatives; LA @Barclay, OC & SD @FrankRoams, Inland Empire @Dominic OB0158

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, glad to be here
I'm a novice at this, I've been trailing before and I'm hooked.
Currently dont have a rig, I was going to outfit my '94 pathfinder but the 2 piece driveshaft isent trust worthy and its 2wd so I'm looking at 2 vehicles I hope yall could help me out with choosing.
I'm located in central Michigan and travel around the state often to explore new places, hope to meet nearby members to trail and explore with!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Journee

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

So very excited!!!!
I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for the goodies!! I’m over the moon with the apparel that has arrived......even though, queen an country felt it important to charge me even more money for the privilege of having it arrive from the U.S!!

I’ve attached a picture, can’t wait to attach to my vehicle....
I’ve got two vehicles......one is my overland camper, the other my every day truck....should I put one emblem on both???? Or put both on one??? Thoughts?!

Or do I need another two emblems.....aaaah!!

Any inspiration or thoughts welcome

Adam
A&T Adventures!!View attachment 137118
Welcome! You should do whatever you wish, haha. Remember it doesn’t matter what you drive.

My emblem went with my original vehicle I sold, but after a year I got more for my current rig.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Welcome! I love the Ford Raptor and almost got one last year, but decided I needed an SUV. How do you like the eco boost? My buddy has one and it’s a great engine, even though some folks can’t get past it being a V6.

Looking forward to seeing photos from your journey! Awesome!