Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Yeah I was thinking it.....but I got hit hard with the last delivery.... 70 bucks in customs!!
I’m not sure I fancy that again
Ouchies... yea that is kinda disappointing. Well then one on each rig

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
So very excited!!!!
I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for the goodies!! I’m over the moon with the apparel that has arrived......even though, queen an country felt it important to charge me even more money for the privilege of having it arrive from the U.S!!

I’ve attached a picture, can’t wait to attach to my vehicle....
I’ve got two vehicles......one is my overland camper, the other my every day truck....should I put one emblem on both???? Or put both on one??? Thoughts?!

Or do I need another two emblems.....aaaah!!

Any inspiration or thoughts welcome

Adam
A&T Adventures!!View attachment 137118
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All, this forum is very interesting as I'm an overland fanatic. I've been coming with relatives and friends and just trying to get a hang of it. Hopefully, I can do it myself next time. Just looking around hope you don't mind.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact your local Member Representative is @Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Based in Houston, relatively new to overlanding but love camping and looking forward to doing more of both. Just recently acquired my rig, (2007, Jeep Commander XK, with 4.7l and QDII) and the reasearch and build process has just begun. Landed on this site after watching videos on overlanding over on youtube. I am looking forward to meeting like minded people, learning some new things, sharing new experiences and hopefully making some new friends along the way.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’ve been lurking for a while and I better just go and introduce myself before I space it out. I’m addicted to exploring backroads and started this exploring on a KZ650 and a bunch of surplus store backs and camping equipment strapped on. I have been messing with this JKU. The V6 and transmission have been replaced with a L83 and 8L90... And it’s EPA compliant. I also have a 2019 Ranger Sport... The Ranger is relatively unmolested... So far just the Ford/Fox shocks, Decked storage drawers and a Leer cap. I’m looking into various RTTs that I could possibly swap (easily) between both vehicles.
As for my location... I’m retired in Boise, Idaho.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact your local Member Representative is @Slimpartywagon

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB,

Just joined after lurking for a bit. Ive been camping out of vehicles long before it was cool. Currently im using a 03 Excursion, 7.3. Built in platform bed, kitchen in the back, junk on the home made roof rack, lift etc.

Im on the central Oregon coast and looking forward to getting involved with this community

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact your local Member Representative is @Slimpartywagon

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just joined today. I finally pulled the trigger on a new truck, and look forward to slowly building it into a capable overlander.

After months of hemming and hawing about what to buy, I landed on a 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss. I was very close to getting a Taco or a 4Runner, but in the end a full size truck was just the most practical option for my everyday rig needs.

I recently relocated from Northern California (Bay Area) to Kansas City, so I am excited to try and find some good places to camp, fish and explore. It's going to be tough not being on the doorstep of the Sierras, and all that they have to offer outdoor enthusiasts like myself, but I will manage. I hear the Ozarks have some hidden gems that I can't wait to discover.

All I have done to the truck in the two weeks that I have owned it are steps, and LineX in the bed and wheel wells. My next purchase will probably be a tonneau cover. I will use Agri-Cover because I get all their stuff @ 50% off... Anyone have any experience with their hard covers and Adarac M-Series racks? Let me know your thoughts.

I am an overlanding noob, but have spent much of my life outdoors, and have done a fair amount of 4 wheeling and camping, so this is simply a matter of combining two great things.

Someday when I'm rich (or am an accomplished bank robber) I will get a RTT. I have a jar in the kitchen with a couple of pennies.

I really look forward to being a part of the community!
View attachment 137053

Cheers,
Fletcher

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representatives to you for local information is @Iwata77 @Prerunner1982 and @BlueLineOverland in AR for Ozark's info

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone,

Just became a member after watching hours of Overland Bound youtube vids.

Excited to be part of the group.

My name is Perri
Locations, Provo, UT
2014 Grand Cherokee, Overland model

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representatives to you for local information is @Knitron @A-Aron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all!! My name is Art and I'm based in the Chicagoland area. Just recently joined Overland Bound, #22484. Well, after a month long adventure wandering out west a couple of years ago, I've been itching to get back out there and explore. Up for the challenge I recently retired, modified my 4th gen 4runner, which I affectionately call Nellie and am setting a course for adventure. Can't wait to see where the next exit ramp takes me!!!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: artster63

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Yeah will do indeed....where abouts are they based?
So it took me a while to realize this, but links are "invisible" here unless you actually roll your cursor over it. So when someone types "Here is a link to blabbity blab", try rolling your cursor over that statement, chances are that the word "here" is the link.

Same with names being tagged where there's an @ symbol in front. If you roll your cursor over @Polaris Overland, you'll see it turn into a link to their profile, and it should show you their location.

Lastly, if you're cruising through the forum & you see posts from someone you want to find out more about, under their avatar, there is a small, downward arrow. Click that and it will expand a window to show more info.

Hope that helps, Mucker!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
So it took me a while to realize this, but links are "invisible" here unless you actually roll your cursor over it. So when someone types "Here is a link to blabbity blab", try rolling your cursor over that statement, chances are that the word "here" is the link.

Same with names being tagged where there's an @ symbol in front. If you roll your cursor over @Polaris Overland, you'll see it turn into a link to their profile, and it should show you their location.

Lastly, if you're cruising through the forum & you see posts from someone you want to find out more about, under their avatar, there is a small, downward arrow. Click that and it will expand a window to show more info.

Hope that helps, Mucker!
Polaris Overland is our West EU Director based in Scotland

Journee

Rank 0

Contributor I

Michigan
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Kibby
Hello everyone, glad to be here
I'm a novice at this, I've been trailing before and I'm hooked.
Currently dont have a rig, I was going to outfit my '94 pathfinder but the 2 piece driveshaft isent trust worthy and its 2wd so I'm looking at 2 vehicles I hope yall could help me out with choosing.
I'm located in central Michigan and travel around the state often to explore new places, hope to meet nearby members to trail and explore with!

artster63

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Justice, IL, USA
First Name
Art
Last Name
Lopez
Member #

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.
I appreciate the info Kent. Looking forward to meeting nearby OB members.

Reactions: Kent R

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I’ve been lurking for a while and I better just go and introduce myself before I space it out. I’m addicted to exploring backroads and started this exploring on a KZ650 and a bunch of surplus store backs and camping equipment strapped on. I have been messing with this JKU. The V6 and transmission have been replaced with a L83 and 8L90... And it’s EPA compliant. I also have a 2019 Ranger Sport... The Ranger is relatively unmolested... So far just the Ford/Fox shocks, Decked storage drawers and a Leer cap. I’m looking into various RTTs that I could possibly swap (easily) between both vehicles.
As for my location... I’m retired in Boise, Idaho.
Welcome!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello OB,

Just joined after lurking for a bit. Ive been camping out of vehicles long before it was cool. Currently im using a 03 Excursion, 7.3. Built in platform bed, kitchen in the back, junk on the home made roof rack, lift etc.

Im on the central Oregon coast and looking forward to getting involved with this community
Welcome! We currently don't have a Member Rep for your area, but we are working on it.

-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi All, this forum is very interesting as I'm an overland fanatic. I've been coming with relatives and friends and just trying to get a hang of it. Hopefully, I can do it myself next time. Just looking around hope you don't mind.
Welcome from Washington!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

SCMike

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Clemente, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Contreras
Member #

Hey, Mike here. Just joined today, member#21440. I live in San Clemente, CA and I drive a 2019 Ford Raptor. I bought the truck in August, and the off-roading bug hit me hard. Im a total novice when it comes to overlanding, but I love adventure, the outdoors, and tinkering/modifying vehicles. I think I’m in the right place for that :). I have a 5 day Overland Baja trip lined up in March with the EXO team that I’m currently gearing up for. Until then, Im more of a weekend warrior. My favorite spots I’ve taken the truck to so far is Anza Borrego. I never new how beautiful the desert was until I spent time here. Here’s a pic from my last outing.

Im looking forward to learning and contributing to the group!

Attachments

jmaya

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Hernandez
Member #

Welcome @jmaya and @Mitchie123

check out the Regional Directory to find information about stuff going on in your Region along with your regional directors who will get you in touch with your Member Reps.

Mike Rose
OB #20990
PNW Member Rep
Thanks for tip! I picked up camping gear last night so ready to go to the next event.