Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Kent (@Kentek ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye out for the North Central Texas Meet and Greet in Round Rock.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey! My name is Sven Jensen. I've been wheeling all around Arizona since my dad thought me on his Jeep at the age of 9.
I now drive a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. Very passionate about leave no trace and clean areas! You can usually find me anywhere from Colorado/Utah/Az. Looking to expand more and see more!
You can also follow my adventures on insta @VikingOverland
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 120480

Hey this is Michael. I've been a backpacker, mountain biker, and skier for most of my life. Now with young kids, I'm finding that everything takes tons more planning than I'm used to. It's worth it though, and we definitely get out there. Getting away from paved roads and busy campgrounds helps my sanity, especially with good friends along for the adventure!
- Eugene, OR
- 1988 Toyota FJ62 Land Cruiser
- I guess I've been overlanding without knowing it for a long time. Currently inspired to get better organized so we can head for the woods on a whim!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone! Thanks for having me on board. My name is Tomasz, but everuone can call me Tom. I currently reside in West Chester, PA, in college right now but plan to travel all around the US and the world right after (2.5 years to go!)
My rig is a 1997 Toyota 4runner SR5, currently simply setup on 33s, bumper, and lift. I am adding heaps on mods coming up soon! My rig is special, because it is a 5 speed which is pretty uncommon on these 3rd gens, and also it is sitting at 340k miles currently, but dosent miss a beat!
Feel free to add me on Facebook, Tomasz Kazimierczyk. I plan to setup an Instagram once I start overlanding more to document everything.
Thank you.
View attachment 120458

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everery one ! My name is Sebastien I am from Quebec , Canada, Laurentide region. I am really new to overlanding , I was more of a motorcycle guy , on and off road . I just bought a 2016 Subaru Forester , I know not the typical choice but since this is my daily driver I needed the fuel "economy". The rig is stock for now but a lift kit is already on order , what so ever the Forester is much more capable then I tought for a little SUV. Anyways hope to see you in the great outdoors , adventure is nessesery !

Ps: sorry for the bad english , not my first language.View attachment 120382View attachment 120383View attachment 120384

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!

Rig: 2018 Jlu rubicon
Experience: Fair amount of experience camping; A good amount of experience Trail riding and crawling. Minimal experience doing both together ;).

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is Dave and I am from Pennsylvania.

Rig: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Experience: Brand new to Overlanding but have many years experience Backpacking.

Happy to be apart of the community. I'm looking forward to getting my rig built and getting out there with y'all!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Reactions: Ullr

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I'm Andrew from Las Vegas, NV.

View attachment 120224

Rig: 2007 Land Rover LR3
Experience: Novice

I'm excited to meet some of you at the Las Vegas Meet up on Saturday and hopefully plan a run in the near future!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there all,

Looking to build experience and gain knowledge on overlanding. Love the forum layout and the depth of knowledge here.

Rig: 2018 Tacoma
Experience: Decades of foreign and domestic travel but pretty limited on overlanding.

Photo is from Kruger NP in S. Africa.

Thanks for the welcome,

JoshView attachment 120203

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: JStern_237

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,
I am John from Haddonfield NJ
We have had a 1999 Discovery 1 which we have been restoring and upgrading for the trails. We get out to the Island Beach State Park once in a while to fish and we are looking to find new trails in the pines and meet up with others that are in the area. We attend a few Land Rover events each year (Muddy Chef Challenge and Winter Romp) would like to see what else we can add to our calendar! I have an instagram account with a bunch of pictures of the trucks that I owned and the adventures we have been on. Rescue.Rover is the account name. Thanks for the add, and look forward in meeting up on the trails..

View attachment 120164
Island Beach State Park, NJ
View attachment 120165

View attachment 120166

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello,
My name is Al and I am in Washington State. I have followed several YouTube channels such as TrailRecon and Lifestyle Overland. I started with a 2000 Cherokee XJ, then went to a two door JK and now I have a ‘13 Unlimited Rubicon. I am guessing the previous owner did some overlanding because this Jeep is set up nicely with lots of mods. Even has a Vector Off-road dock. Anyway, I am a novice overlander. I have done some camping and looking to just explore more. I have made it to the Northwest Overland Rally in Plain,WA. a couple of times and it’s great. The people, the rigs, all very welcoming. I hope to get out and learn some more.
Welcome!

Reactions: Kent R

Trail Runner Bowser

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Jacksonville, NC, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Bowers
Member #

View attachment 122671. I’m from Ashville Alabama I have just started getting in the the overlanding. But have Ben off roading my hole life in jeeps trucks atvs dirt bikes. I love to find places to kayak fish. LI like more then just dirt roads but it’s nice to be off the pavement I am still working on my newest build a 87 Suzuki samarui. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old and am a truck driver in birmingham so when I get free time. (Not a lot) I jump in the 4x4 my set up ant crazy but it’s old school PS I caint spell good lmao
Welcome from the SouthEast. Looks like that little monster is ready for some fun.

Reactions: Kent R

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey there all,

Looking to build experience and gain knowledge on overlanding. Love the forum layout and the depth of knowledge here.

Rig: 2018 Tacoma
Experience: Decades of foreign and domestic travel but pretty limited on overlanding.

Photo is from Kruger NP in S. Africa.

Thanks for the welcome,

JoshView attachment 120203
Welcome Josh! What part of WA? I'm on Whidbey Island (2 hours north of Seattle).

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area. Like the meetup at Samish Overlook on November 1st!
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Crzyfiddlr

Rank I

Traveler III

Greeley, Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Ewald
Hey guys! I'm Zach and I am In northern Colorado. I'm just getting into this whole overloading thing. I've got an '03 Ford Ranger that is my daily driver and a tent. I've done plenty of camping, including backpacking trips, and of course family car camping trips when I was a kid. So on that side of things, I'm pretty experienced, but I'm really looking forward to getting out of the Parking Lot campgrounds afforded by many National Parks and try getting to places that require, lets say, a bit higher ground clearance.

Shane Oakley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hillsborough, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Oakley
Member #

Hello All! Excited to be a member! I look forward to connecting!

My operating base is in Hillsborough North Carolina
My current rig is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport S. Completely factory except for the K02's... :) I ordered it with the 6 speed manual transmission. Love it but miss my FJ80...
My Overlanding experience is I have been camping since I was a child with my family. I have been off roading for most of my driving life as well and I'm old... (45) I would say that I am a solid Novice. Ha!

Cheers!!

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

From LA - Lower Alabama

View attachment 122049
1988 Isuzu Trooper LS - stock now, but have what I need for 2" lift, 16" Snowflake wheels and new tires - soon as I get time

Exp: Been camping & offroading a long time - want to mix the 2

-Ken
Hi and welcome from Australia ...nice rig and you find them very capable!
Here in Australia they are called a Jackaroo...I owned for many years a 1982 model...great little 4by for sure!