Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi ya'll. Thanks for accepting me.
I've had big life changes the past three years, and have not been out on any adventures yet. I am collecting camping gear and will be traveling in my Honda Element once the weather gets cooler. My buddy will be my 11 year-old lab mix, Sweet Pea. I am a 1st time grandma to a 2-month old grandson that I hope to take camping when he's bigger. I love being outdoors after being in a corporate building for most of 33 years. I am sooo green to this kind of adventure and I know there will be mistakes made, but I am really excited about what's out there that I am missing.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!

I am in Central Florida (Orlando) and just started off-roading and overlanding (1.5 years)

My rig is a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon with a 3.5” lift and 37” tires.

My 2-door doesn’t leave much room for accessories, so I am currently looking for a decent trailer set-up to take the kids on many adventures.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
James Rollins

Currently have a 2010 Ford Explorer but plan on trading it in for a Toyota Tacoma sooner than later. Miss having an actual truck. Lol.

Currently living in Utah. But I’m from the East coast (South Carolina) and plan on moving back east in 2020.

New to the Overland Bound world. Live for the outdoors and have done camping and off roading and such all my life then I came across this group/community and thought what better way to enjoy what I have loved all my life. Than sharing with people that enjoy the same thing.
Mostly end up going on my adventures solo but that’s okay. I just enjoy being in nature. View attachment 121197View attachment 121198

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Currently you are in the Rocky Mountain Region but when you move you will be in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

The South East Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan and the Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Cendee . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, new member and excited to have joined.

Based in the UK

Driving a 2016 Mitsubishi L200 or Triton depending where you hail from. Not modified other than to put a James Baroud Evo roof tent and ARB awning on it. I’ve only just had the awning put on today, before that I was using a tarp to escape the British weather.

Experience would be Novice. Not done anything outside the UK yet but have done a fair few trips in Britain, most recent being a month travelling around Scotland wild camping with the missus and my two huskies.

Glad to be part of the crew. View attachment 121157

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Jonathan01

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Newbie here!

Just joined today, I have a Toyota Land Cruiser. Excited to use the map and start exploring the NC forest area soon. I am located in St. Petersburg, FL.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Jonathan01

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Danny From Northern VA (NOVA).
2016 Toyota Tundra
Brand spanking new to Overland camping. Actually heard about this site from a guy whom I literally met when I pulled into his driveway and asked about his rig. A planned 5 minute conversation turned into almost an hour of the best information I have had so far. Joined to learn more and finally start getting out there.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,
I was told about this awesome community by a customer of mine by the name of Kevin, just looking for a place to get and share information about overlanding adventures, looking forward to doing some adventures with my wife and son our current vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hi,
my name is Alex.
I am from Germany and have been driving for a year
Chevrolet M1010 rebuilt as a motorhome.[/COLOR]

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Robert OB 33/48

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from Edmonton Canada. Been a fan of camping all my life... spent the last 10 years exclusively doing trailer camping (which will continue), and am looking to get back into the off-grid camping lifestyle. Winter is coming so, I'm planning to spend that time ramping things back up to the off-grid style.

Will need to continue the trailer life as well, so at least initially, am looking at a full size truck for the overlanding... completely focused on RAM (lifer... good or bad) to handle the trailer as well as the family of 5 plus a dog. Weighing options at the moment for the Rebel and a 3/4 ton... can I wait on a diesel Rebel I ask myself.

Hoping to continue to learn from the community (that I've been living vicariously threw) until the spring...

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: greatwhitenorth

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Glad to be a part of this community. I'm Phil and current vehicle for travel is a 2005 E350 Sportsmobile diesel that I've made a lot of mods to since buying it in 2006. I've been traveling N. America by 4x4 since a kid and plan to continue. Next trip is to South America over the course of 2020. Trying to get ready for the trip now.

Phil
View attachment 120956
View attachment 120958
View attachment 120960

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all! I love to explore and be off grid. I cant wait to learn about the culture and the craft.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! New member to the club.
Driving a 1981 hj60/61 Frankenstein build. Build not bought ;). Restored it during a 2,5year period (going to open a topic soon). Now im working on making it my overland vehicle.
Located in the South part of The Netherlands and have a campsite so if any OB members are in the south of NL let me know.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Robert OB 33/48

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,
We are stoked to join the team. My wife and I have built up a 2017 TRD Pro for our trips. We mostly have been going all over Baja for surf and fish. Finding our way to those out of the way places. We are excited to expand our area of exploration. This is the last photo I have our rig but it has changed some.
Cheers, looking forward to meeting you all.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi!
I live deep in the Central Cascade Mountains of Washington State, about 30mins west of Leavenworth and 15 mins east of Stevens Pass. Living so close to so much backcountry I get out every chance can. If I'm not in my 98 4Runner i'm on my dual sport bike. If you're in the area or want to be in the area Im more than happy to have company next time I go out.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Mike I have a 2014 Nissan Titan. I live in Tacoma, WA and enjoy camping, hiking, fishing. I’m new to the whole overland community and as of now have a stock Titan.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: Tallmike5-0

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is John. I live in Southern CA, West LA to be specific.

I have a 97 Defender. AS 90 and a 2007 LR3 that is now my daily driver.

I would consider myself a quick learning novice. :)

I’m excited to get out more and explore with my young son.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
just moved from Southern California to Tampa, FL. Just looking to get out and camp. Just bought a 2017 TRD OR, so hoping to get away from EVERYONE!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all I’m Marco but I go by Tony,

Location: Currently in the Palm Desert,CA area soon moving to the San Diego,CA area.
Rig: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Experience: Been off roading with a couple of friends. Still getting the hang of it, but I’m new to this.

T4adventures

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wenatchee, WA, USA
First Name
Albert
Last Name
Torres
Hello,
My name is Al and I am in Washington State. I have followed several YouTube channels such as TrailRecon and Lifestyle Overland. I started with a 2000 Cherokee XJ, then went to a two door JK and now I have a ‘13 Unlimited Rubicon. I am guessing the previous owner did some overlanding because this Jeep is set up nicely with lots of mods. Even has a Vector Off-road dock. Anyway, I am a novice overlander. I have done some camping and looking to just explore more. I have made it to the Northwest Overland Rally in Plain,WA. a couple of times and it’s great. The people, the rigs, all very welcoming. I hope to get out and learn some more.

Attachments