Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Howdy folks,
I'm currently living in Ash Fork, AZ, sort of...10 miles off road (old Rt 66) and Ash Fork is the closest town. Formerly from WNY.
I've got a beat to heck '03 GMC Sierra that I'd like to get set up for dispersed camping. I built a little homestead out here and lived in various tents for 18 months before moving into the house. Now, I'm looking to explore.

dave
Welcome to Overland Bound

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I posted my rig in the member's rigs thread, but new to OB...found out about the club at Expo East and looking forward to getting to know some of you and get educated about the overland life. Currently on my 6th Jeep with a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, running 35's on the stock suspension with bed rack and cover from Ace Engineering with a Smitty Bilt Overland RTT (got a great deal on a lightly used one to jump into the Overland life). The Gladiator has a few other modifications and will keep getting new parts as I go. I like everything DIY and have a decent assortment of tools if anyone in the area needs something...I met a guy at the Expo that runs into the problem about not being able to work on his own rig in his apartment complex and if anyone is that same situation, I have space where I live (Northern, VA).
Welcome to Overland Bound

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey all!
Steve here from the East coast:)

2) Location- Annapolis, Maryland
3) Rig- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
4) Overlanding Experience Background- muesli state ground camping
Welcome to Overland Bound Steve (@Scubanickel)!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R

Your Member Representative is : @Nomadik Nova - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

Super Sloth Six

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Magnolia, TX, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Salinas
Member #

Thanks for the add.
I am located in Magnolia, Texas area.
After my son made Eagle Scout last year he wanted us to take the outdoors to the next level. So here we are! Hoping our extensive light weight backpacking experience can help us along the way.
I have had a 2016 JK before with minor mods. We now have this 2017 TRD PRO as a blank canvas for Overland! I am open to suggestions but want to make solid decisions on purchases.
Thanks.
Super Sloth Six
trdpro.jpg

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Thanks for the add.
After my son made Eagle Scout last year he wanted us to take the outdoors to the next level. So here we are! Hoping our extensive light weight backpacking experience can help us along the way.
I have had a 2016 JK before with minor mods. We now have this 2017 TRD PRO as a blank canvas for Overland! I am open to suggestions but want to make solid decisions on purchases.
Thanks.
Super Sloth Six
View attachment 122616
Welcome from Oklahoma

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the add.
Thanks.
Super Sloth Six
View attachment 122616
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all!
Steve here from the East coast:)
View attachment 122601
2) Location- Annapolis, Maryland
3) Rig- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
4) Overlanding Experience Background- muesli state ground camping

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, Im new to the group but been wheeling, camping and overlanding for a long time. I drive a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited with lots of mods. Sometimes I tent camp and sometimes I pull a 2006 Starcraft RT11 popup trailer.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
i love this site ! ... why ? .. because every vehicle is welcome here !
from kia to jaguar , from saturn to tesla ...good site !

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy folks,
I'm currently living in Ash Fork, AZ, sort of...10 miles off road (old Rt 66) and Ash Fork is the closest town. Formerly from WNY.
I've got a beat to heck '03 GMC Sierra that I'd like to get set up for dispersed camping. I built a little homestead out here and lived in various tents for 18 months before moving into the house. Now, I'm looking to explore.

dave

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, Just joined. Recently relocated and to Kenya and looking forward to doing some over-landing. Recently got a 2003 HDJ100R, Manual transmission, Jungle spec that will get some improvements. Past experience in the states with overland motorcycling. looking forward to more room and bringing the family along.
View attachment 122414
Welcome to Overland Bound.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me @Kent R.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! Just a quick introduction. I am new to the group and Overlanding in general. I have a 2019 Chevrolet ZR2. I currently live and work in downtown Atlanta, GA (sometimes know as Hotlanta). I look forward to doing some trips and meeting new people and making new friends. So hit me up! View attachment 122367
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ted. I'm from the Culver City area in SoCal. I've been overlanding for approximately six years. Previously, I had a 2013 JKU Rubicon. I recently purchased a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Below are some of the mods and equipment I have:
-Mopar Fox 2" lift
-EVO Adventure Bed Rack
-ARB Simpson III roof top tent
-ARB 2000 awning
-10# Power Tank Co2 system
-Dometic CFX75DZW fridge/freezer
-ARB TredPro recovery boards
-RotoPax fuel and water cans
View attachment 122355
View attachment 122364

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay.

FYI, @Narbob also lives in Culver City.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to learning and meeting great people!

1) View attachment 122351
2) Louisville KY area
3) Rig- 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4x4
4) Overlanding Experience- Novice
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone. My name is Jonathan. I'm from roseburg ish area Oregon. I have a 2006 f250 superduty

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @4wheelspulling

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! This is my first post here. I just bought my 4th 4wd 'thing' 2 weeks ago, and I'm still outfitting it with armor, racks, safety gear, and convenience items. I've been known to mountain bike, jetski, waterski, SCUBA, snowboard, and even a little dirtbiking.

Some 'relevant' vehicles I have owned (or currently own):
1991 Suzuki sidekick
2001 Nissan Xterra
2014 Honda Rancher (TRX420) ATV
1999 Kawasaki KLR650 (dirtBike)
2019 Toyota Tacoma

I live in the Kansas City area.
Other than the KLR and the ATV I've never really gotten too 'dirty' before. The Tacoma will fix that. I'm looking forward to meeting up and heading out with some of my new OB Friends. I work in tech, so I REALLY enjoy unplugging, watching trees grow, listening to dirt, smelling my tent, and trying to figure out "How am I going to cook this?"

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are on the boarder of the Midwest & Rocky Mountain Regions, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Directors are @Mike W in the Midwest & @Cendee in the Rocky Mountains . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.