Member I

Culver City, CA, USA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
R.
Member #

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ted. I'm from the Culver City area in SoCal. I've been overlanding for approximately six years. Previously, I had a 2013 JKU Rubicon. I recently purchased a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Below are some of the mods and equipment I have:
-Mopar Fox 2" lift
-EVO Adventure Bed Rack
-ARB Simpson III roof top tent
-ARB 2000 awning
-10# Power Tank Co2 system
-Dometic CFX75DZW fridge/freezer
-ARB TredPro recovery boards
-RotoPax fuel and water cans
4.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:

SvartiBlack

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

Hello all! Just a quick introduction. I am new to the group and Overlanding in general. I have a 2019 Chevrolet ZR2. I currently live and work in downtown Atlanta, GA (sometimes know as Hotlanta). I look forward to doing some trips and meeting new people and making new friends. So hit me up! IMG_4986.jpeg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone.

View attachment 122284

I'm in San Luis Obispo/Los Osos.

00 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ

Not new to Overlanding but not an expert by any means. Always learning and changing things up. Most of my trips have been solo.
Welcome to Overland Bound, As @Kent R said, I am your U.S. West member Representative. If you have any question or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike, or you can contact our Regional Director @Narbob.

Make to browse through the new member threads for some really good information. Also check Rally Points and the calendar for local meet-ups, events and trips.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello all! Just a quick introduction. I am new to the group and Overlanding in general. I have a 2019 Chevrolet ZR2. I currently live and work in downtown Atlanta, GA (sometimes know as Hotlanta). I look forward to doing some trips and meeting new people and making new friends. So hit me up! View attachment 122367
Welcome to Overland Bound

tchamberlin

Rank I

Contributor III

Nairobi, Kenya
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Chamberlin
Hi, Just joined. Recently relocated and to Kenya and looking forward to doing some over-landing. Recently got a 2003 HDJ100R, Manual transmission, Jungle spec that will get some improvements. Past experience in the states with overland motorcycling. looking forward to more room and bringing the family along.
2935ec2a-0ea8-47bb-99cb-b8642094f7b2.jpg

Last edited:

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi, Just joined. Recently relocated and to Kenya and looking forward to doing some over-landing. Recently got a 2003 HDJ100R, Manual transmission, Jungle spec that will get some improvements. Past experience in the states with overland motorcycling. looking forward to more room and bringing the family along.
View attachment 122414
Welcome! Nice rig!

Reactions: Kent R

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
I posted my rig in the member's rigs thread, but new to OB...found out about the club at Expo East and looking forward to getting to know some of you and get educated about the overland life. Currently on my 6th Jeep with a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, running 35's on the stock suspension with bed rack and cover from Ace Engineering with a Smitty Bilt Overland RTT (got a great deal on a lightly used one to jump into the Overland life). The Gladiator has a few other modifications and will keep getting new parts as I go. I like everything DIY and have a decent assortment of tools if anyone in the area needs something...I met a guy at the Expo that runs into the problem about not being able to work on his own rig in his apartment complex and if anyone is that same situation, I have space where I live (Northern, VA).

dads2vette

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Ash Fork AZ
First Name
David
Last Name
Costantino
Howdy folks,
I'm currently living in Ash Fork, AZ, sort of...10 miles off road (old Rt 66) and Ash Fork is the closest town. Formerly from WNY.
I've got a beat to heck '03 GMC Sierra that I'd like to get set up for dispersed camping. I built a little homestead out here and lived in various tents for 18 months before moving into the house. Now, I'm looking to explore.

dave

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hi! This is my first post here. I just bought my 4th 4wd 'thing' 2 weeks ago, and I'm still outfitting it with armor, racks, safety gear, and convenience items. I've been known to mountain bike, jetski, waterski, SCUBA, snowboard, and even a little dirtbiking.

Some 'relevant' vehicles I have owned (or currently own):
1991 Suzuki sidekick
2001 Nissan Xterra
2014 Honda Rancher (TRX420) ATV
1999 Kawasaki KLR650 (dirtBike)
2019 Toyota Tacoma

I live in the Kansas City area.
Other than the KLR and the ATV I've never really gotten too 'dirty' before. The Tacoma will fix that. I'm looking forward to meeting up and heading out with some of my new OB Friends. I work in tech, so I REALLY enjoy unplugging, watching trees grow, listening to dirt, smelling my tent, and trying to figure out "How am I going to cook this?"
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
View attachment 122414
Welcome to Overland

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi, Im new to the group but been wheeling, camping and overlanding for a long time. I drive a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited with lots of mods. Sometimes I tent camp and sometimes I pull a 2006 Starcraft RT11 popup trailer.
Welcome to Overland Bound, nice rig... I am one of the U.S. West Member Representatives, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike or you can contact our Regional Director @Narbob.

Browse through the new member threads for a lot of great information and will help navigate the OB website. Make sure a check Rally Point for upcoming event, local meetups and trips.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign