Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello. I’m Christian , I’ve been planning trips for years but never had ether the time off or the money. Now I have both and am looking for new places to go and new people to meet. I drive a beat up old 87 Jeep Comanche with no lift, a lunchbox locker, a winch, and 30” mud tires. I’ve been spending the summer road tripping and wheeling with my roommate from SoCal to eastern Oregon. View attachment 113984
Welcome to Overland Bound, like @KentR said, I am your Member Rep and if you have any questions feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. Just on a side note I grew up in El Sobrante, went to Juan Crespi and De Anza HS. We probably know some of the same people...

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello my name is Ivan or you can call me ey3 its pronounced as eye. I love theView attachment 114227outdoors, camping, driving and exploring new places. I just enjoy the outdoors in general.

Rig : Subaru Crosstrek
Experience : Beginner
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
US West - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

I am one of the U.S. West Member Representatives, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Ddaks_

dannymarc_fjc

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Neuwirth
Member #

Hi All,

Just joined the community today - my name is Danny and I'm in the Denver area. Would consider myself moderately experienced in Overland travel in general, but would like to explore more remote destinations and participate in some group self-supported trips to that end.

I've had a 2011 FJ Cruiser for the past few months - modifications so far are mainly focused on Overland capability while maintaining comfort for my wife and I (we traveled for a couple months in my old two-door Jeep with a bikini top a few years back - that was an experience for sure).

Rig as it currently sits - thanks for the great community!

Attachments

danl

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Little
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2UDL
Hello I'm Eric. Forever adventurer, wanderer, explorer....

Grew up on the great plains of Oklahoma, but now call Southern California home (at least for now).

My rig is a 2016 Ford F150 FX4 setup with a Kvoodoo Rack and Tuffstuff Overland RTT.

I'm just getting into overlanding, but have been an avid outdoors man all my life, so naturally this just makes sense.

Delighted to make your acquaintance and I can't wait to see everything this community has to offer.
Welcome from Southern California!

justraylax

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lake Forest, California, United States
First Name
Raymund
Last Name
Lacson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
justraylax
Hello everyone! My name is Raymund. You can call me Ray for short. I love the outdoors, camping and off-roading. New to this group and looking forward to learn new things and meet new friends. So glad to be part of the overland bound family.

Rig: 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Experience: Beginner

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

I have a 2018 JKUR AEV for my adventures which I bought a few months ago. I have not done overlanding, but did some camping as a kid and adult. I miss camping. I am from the Las Vegas area. A picture of my Jeep will be in time.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! My name is Raymund. You can call me Ray for short. I love the outdoors, camping and off-roading. New to this group and looking forward to learn new things and meet new friends. So glad to be part of the overland bound family.

Rig: 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

Just joined the community today - my name is Danny and I'm in the Denver area. Would consider myself moderately experienced in Overland travel in general, but would like to explore more remote destinations and participate in some group self-supported trips to that end.

I've had a 2011 FJ Cruiser for the past few months - modifications so far are mainly focused on Overland capability while maintaining comfort for my wife and I (we traveled for a couple months in my old two-door Jeep with a bikini top a few years back - that was an experience for sure).

Rig as it currently sits - thanks for the great community!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Ivan or you can call me ey3 its pronounced as eye. I love theView attachment 114227outdoors, camping, driving and exploring new places. I just enjoy the outdoors in general.

Rig : Subaru Crosstrek
Experience : Beginner
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!
My name is Duane, my friends call me Daki or Dax sometimes. I love the outdoors, camping, hiking, offroads. I used to dirt bike when I was younger and I love the trails. Was a boy scout when I was a kid and I thoroughly enjoy the great outdoors as I grew up camping with my family. I am new to this and I am excited to learn

Rig: 1998 Toyota Landcruiser
View attachment 114225

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! New here to Overlanding, but I guess I have been doing this for years and never knew there was a name for it.

I drive a 08 Nissan Pathfinder. Building it up a bit more to handle 4 people. Two young kiddos in the truck eat up so much space! :)

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Qaz

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the forum!
2016 Jeep JKU
Just starting into overlanding - looking to add to my new to me Jeep to begin camping expeditions mainly in northern MN

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone my name is Aaron. I've been on a hiatus of sorts from offroading for the last 4 years after it being my main hobby for 15 years. Just got back into it with the purchase of a 2019 Rubicon. I've never considered overlanding before, but this time around want to focus more on enjoying the trails and outdoors and less on big obstacles and over built trail rigs. The picture is a twin to my jeep, but not my actual jeep as we don't have those mountains in southwest MO.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone! My name is Michael, I own a 2006 LR3 outside of Atlanta, GA, and I'm a complete newbie to Overlanding!

I've dreamt of Overlanding ever since I was a wee lad, but never knew what it was called. The wife and I used to camp and backpack a lot before the kids where born, and now that they are getting older (almost 5 and 9), it's time to spend A LOT more time outdoors. I intended on building another track car (3 years in SCCA solo w/ Honda CRX, 1 year getting some hours in NASA but never competed w/ BMW E30. A lifelong obsession with speed and cars), but decided a vehicle more suited for the outdoors would be a lot more fun for the family. The LR3 is stock, with the exception of A/T tires, and will remain so until winter, as maintenance is key to these cars. Love the car, and have lots of plans in the future. I'm a bit of a creeper on forums and have already read hundreds of posts to narrow down gear and other ideas. I look forward to eventually meeting some of you out on the trails in the future!
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there, name is Jeremy.
Im in Texas
Have a 2017 TRD Off Road Tacoma
No real overlanding experience yet, but I climb, backpack, mountaineer, and car camp throughout the year.
Interested in Overlanding...specifically with an almost entirely DIY setup. Not bc Im cheap but bc I like the challenge of it.
Cheers

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2016 Jeep Wrangler - Willy’s Wheeler Edition
Experience: Novice

Overland Bound Meetups

Depending on your location in the Midwest local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Aaron. I’m from Kalamazoo, Michigan.
I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
I’m new to the overlanding world, but I grew up camping a lot. Looking forward to finding new adventures!

View attachment 114112

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I'm Eric. Forever adventurer, wanderer, explorer....

Grew up on the great plains of Oklahoma, but now call Southern California home (at least for now).

My rig is a 2016 Ford F150 FX4 setup with a Kvoodoo Rack and Tuffstuff Overland RTT.

I'm just getting into overlanding, but have been an avid outdoors man all my life, so naturally this just makes sense.

Delighted to make your acquaintance and I can't wait to see everything this community has to offer.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all.. I'm Nate from Lynchburg, VA.. Recently picked up a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Been a member here for a bit and gaining a lot of knowledge and inspiration.. kicking off my build so I thought I would officially introduce myself.. I am a lover of all things outdoors, and can't wait for the adventures ahead! Have lots of plans and hopefully this WK2 will look completelyView attachment 114064View attachment 114065 different before Overland Expo East.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.