Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi New here

I have a 2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO 4x4 and live in central Oregon. I moved here a few months ago and am enjoying exploring the area.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

kilby

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rox Park Colorado
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Kilby
Member #

Hey y'all. I'm Kilby. Located in Morrison, Colorado USA. I've been known to drive a few different vehicles. Currently I'm in a gen 3 Taco and a Disco 1. I'm probably an intermediate overlander, have lots of trail riding experience, and using the vehicles to get the family out to neat places. I would totally be interested in connecting with Colorado locals or passers-through for trips.

Attachments

djljr

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Folsom, CA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Linneman
Member #

Hi all, I'm Don from Folsom, California. New to Overlanding and to the forum. I recently retired and my wife and I are looking forward to getting out and exploring. We are trying to decide which one of our vehicles is going to work the best for us. We have a 2018 4Runner and a 2016 Silverado.DSC_0048.JPG

Last edited:

loweredexpectations4x4

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Buddie
Last Name
Daugherty
Member #

Hello. I’m Christian , I’ve been planning trips for years but never had ether the time off or the money. Now I have both and am looking for new places to go and new people to meet. I drive a beat up old 87 Jeep Comanche with no lift, a lunchbox locker, a winch, and 30” mud tires. I’ve been spending the summer road tripping and wheeling with my roommate from SoCal to eastern Oregon. 762DA1C1-9DC6-473E-817B-1BC491426463.jpeg

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

Hello. I’m Christian , I’ve been planning trips for years but never had ether the time off or the money. Now I have both and am looking for new places to go and new people to meet. I drive a beat up old 87 Jeep Comanche with no lift, a lunchbox locker, a winch, and 30” mud tires. I’ve been spending the summer road tripping and wheeling with my roommate from SoCal to eastern Oregon. View attachment 113984
Nice, I had one of these for a little while, however I found out I am just too tall to be comfortable in it or I would have kept it. Those Comanche's are great trucks and getting hard to find. Lots of option with all the stuff just being Jeep XJ stuff.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your trip and future trips.

Reactions: T4STE

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey y'all. I'm Kilby. Located in Morrison, Colorado USA. I've been known to drive a few different vehicles. Currently I'm in a gen 3 Taco and a Disco 1. I'm probably an intermediate overlander, have lots of trail riding experience, and using the vehicles to get the family out to neat places. I would totally be interested in connecting with Colorado locals or passers-through for trips.
Love the Disco!

Reactions: T4STE and kilby

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

Hi my name is Luis Montes on social media as "inca jeep"
instagram: @Inca4x4
Facebook: @inca jeep
YouTube: Inca Jeep

I am out of Atlanta Georgia primarily travel southeast but hope to make it out west next year

I have two rigs a 2017 JKU and 2020 Gladiator

I started spending time outdoors after purchasing and modifying my JKU with my father. Now I'm Hooked! Starting to learn Gaia maps have recovery equipment and cb. Always open to learn more and explore. New Overland bound member still trying to navigate site.

IIMG_6718.JPG

danl

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Little
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2UDL

I am out of Atlanta Georgia primarily travel southeast but hope to make it out west next year

I started spending time outdoors after purchasing and modifying my JKU with my father. Now I'm Hooked! Starting to learn Gaia maps have recovery equipment and cb. Always open to learn more and explore. New Overland bound member still trying to navigate site.

IView attachment 114010
Nice looking set up! If you're into learning and you like CB, consider giving ham radio a try. Passing the test for the technician's license is not too difficult, and it's a lot of fun.

Reactions: Inca4x4

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

IView attachment 114010
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Inca4x4

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. I’m Christian , I’ve been planning trips for years but never had ether the time off or the money. Now I have both and am looking for new places to go and new people to meet. I drive a beat up old 87 Jeep Comanche with no lift, a lunchbox locker, a winch, and 30” mud tires. I’ve been spending the summer road tripping and wheeling with my roommate from SoCal to eastern Oregon. View attachment 113984

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, I'm Don from Folsom, California. New to Overlanding and to the forum. I recently retired and my wife and I are looking forward to getting out and exploring. We are trying to decide which one of our vehicles is going to work the best for us. We have a 2018 4Runner and a 2016 Silverado.View attachment 113969

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in your area if you are interested, it is on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting. NEW LOCATION
If you have any questions about this meet-up message @Kent R on the forum.

Your Regional Director is @Narbob and the closest Member Representative is @Magic Mike. Contact either one for any questions you might have about Overland Bound.

Nice license plate.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Cendee and kilby

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello

My name is Ben
Rig: 2001 Nissan Xterra
Been slowly upgrading, modding, etc... still a work in progress.
I’ve done some camping and light trails
View attachment 113882

I’m setup with an ARB awning and the deluxe room.
Experience: Novice and looking forward to learning more
Hi Ben,

Welcome to Overland Bound. We are excited to have you. Keep an eye on rally points and the Rocky Mountain forums. @Neal A. Tew is our CO member rep. Please reach out to either of us.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi Kilby,

Welcome to Overland Bound. We are excited to have you. Keep an eye on rally points and the Rocky Mountain forums. @Neal A. Tew is our CO member rep. Please reach out to either of us.

Reactions: kilby

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Hello all.. I'm Nate from Lynchburg, VA.. Recently picked up a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Been a member here for a bit and gaining a lot of knowledge and inspiration.. kicking off my build so I thought I would officially introduce myself.. I am a lover of all things outdoors, and can't wait for the adventures ahead! Have lots of plans and hopefully this WK2 will look completelyIMG_6622.jpgIMG_6624.jpg different before Overland Expo East.

Last edited:

bearded_spaceman

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Steward
Member #

Hello I'm Eric. Forever adventurer, wanderer, explorer....

Grew up on the great plains of Oklahoma, but now call Southern California home (at least for now).

My rig is a 2016 Ford F150 FX4 setup with a Kvoodoo Rack and Tuffstuff Overland RTT.

I'm just getting into overlanding, but have been an avid outdoors man all my life, so naturally this just makes sense.

Delighted to make your acquaintance and I can't wait to see everything this community has to offer.

Attachments

Micheal369

Rank III
Launch Member

Builder I

Lebanon, TN, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRUN860
Hello everyone!
Rig: 2007 Nissan Xterra
Experience: I'm new to vehicle dependent camping. I've always been a survivalist, back-country type. As I've gotten older, I realize its a great idea to have a little more comfort and let the truck do the hard traveling. lol. I'm open to any communication and will gladly share any information I have. I also make a lot of my own gear, so if someone needs help to design or fabricate something, give a shout.

T4STE

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Figueroa
Member #

Hello everyone!
Rig: 2007 Nissan Xterra
Experience: I'm new to vehicle dependent camping. I've always been a survivalist, back-country type. As I've gotten older, I realize its a great idea to have a little more comfort and let the truck do the hard traveling. lol. I'm open to any communication and will gladly share any information I have. I also make a lot of my own gear, so if someone needs help to design or fabricate something, give a shout.
Welcome! what kind of gear do you fabricate? my interest is peaked lol

Reactions: ODOverland

Micheal369

Rank III
Launch Member

Builder I

Lebanon, TN, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRUN860
Welcome! what kind of gear do you fabricate? my interest is peaked lol
Lol, anything I happen to need. I'm not really one for running out and spending money if I can make it myself. (Although, I do like new toys!) The last thing I make was a step that hooks into the door striker to make it easier to get to the roof of my truck. I've built boats, trucks, bikes, I do a lot of work with solar - both panels and water heating, etc. I'm sort of a "build a better mousetrap" type person. I'll tinker with anything. lol