First Name
Nate
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5VSH
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.
Thank you Kent!

Reactions: DoggMan1163

PaintedHarlot

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Vale, OR, USA
First Name
Angelia
Last Name
Rictor
Member #

Hello! Angelia Here.
Currently driving an 08 JK Sahara. Her name is Harlot. Gotta pay to play!
Husband is building his 61 willys wagon.

I grew up driving oregon desert backroads and western oregon logging roads. Husband grew up on logging roads and the oregon dunes. Generally in a pickup or cherokee. We've started exploring more and more here where we live in SE Oregon and western Idaho. Love camping. Love outdoors. Have a nasty autoimmune disease and my Jeep has given me the ability to be out and about again.

Our 13 year old loves to drive both cars in the pasture and on gravel roads. The rottweiler wishes he could drive too!

Attachments

GoneJeepin

Rank 0

Contributor I

Middle TN
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
McDavid
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.
Thank you sir.

Slovan0302

Rank 0

Contributor I

Duluth, MN, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Lovan
Hey everyone!
Newcomer here. I'm from cold Duluth, MN. I have done a bit of off roading with work, but the trails here in Minnesota aren't anything too challenging. Hoping to do more.
I drive a 2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road. Love it to death.

Attachments

number27

Rank 0

Contributor I

Alberta, Canada
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Elkins
Hi everybody
My name is Michael.

Rig: 2018 Kia Sportage. No real plans for modifications yet besides better tires, but I love the idea of modifying non-traditional off road vehicles.

Experience: Almost none, off-roading wise. Experienced in camping, hiking, skiing, etc. what with being so close to the mountains and all.

fusion94

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Half Moon Bay, CA, USA & Kerrville, TX, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Guntharp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRDC894
Service Branch
US Army
Hello everyone,
Tony here, aka fusion94

Experience: I think I'm experienced, hard measurement to gauge though.

Sold my first gen Toyota Tundra (2002) two month ago and picked up a 2015 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. Old rig was setup to suit my needs but my 6 year old son outgrew the access cab. Look forward to the new buildout.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190618194939274_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190813_063230.jpg

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Hello everyone,
Tony here, aka fusion94

Sold my first gen Toyota Tundra (2002) two month ago and picked up a 2015 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. Old rig was setup to suit my needs but my 6 year old son outgrew the access cab. Look forward to the new buildout.

View attachment 113420

View attachment 113421
Welcome, love the half moon Bay Area. Truck looks great

danl

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Little
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2UDL
Hello! I'm Dan and looking forward to being part of the community. A bit of background...

I grew up camping, fishing, and hiking, then spent 9 years in the Army. In the last 28 years since leaving the Army, I've camped and hiked when possible, often driving my old Taurus where it shouldn't be driven for solo camping. Those days are long gone. In 2000, I got an Xterra and would do the same, but could not mod it because it was my wife's daily ride. 17 years later, I got to build it out over 2 years and began taking it out. Unfortunately, it was destroyed in a fire just few months ago. So, I bought a 2004 Land Rover Discovery 2 and am starting to mod it on a fast track so I can make up for lost time. In all this time, I never knew there was an overloading community, but stumbled across it while researching mods people are doing. Some of the best info seems to come from Overland Bound, so I had to sign up.

The first picture I attached was me and my X. The second is my X after it burned. The third is the Disco 2 I just bought (stock), followed by the first mod just completed - added two radios, a new head unit, custom console, and room for switches. Got parts on the way for suspension, etc.

1.jpeg2.jpg3.jpeg4.jpeg

Hope to see some of you out on the trail!

Dan

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

Hello everyone,
Tony here, aka fusion94

View attachment 113420

View attachment 113421
Nice rigs! Welcome to OB

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Hello, I am David from Pittsburgh. I enjoy my time outdoors camping, kayaking, and biking. Most of my exploring has been on two wheels. I recently picked up an FJ Cruiser ( my previous ride was an Isuzu Rodeo ), and now I am looking forward to new adventures.
Welcome. Where around Pgh? I'm between greensburg and uniontown.

danl

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Little
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2UDL
Hello everyone,
Tony here, aka fusion94

View attachment 113420

View attachment 113421
Sweet looking trucks!

OlympiaFJ60

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Olympia, WA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Austin
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FDG
New here but not to forums. Pacific Northwest native currently in Olympia. I have had a 1987 FJ60, 1973 FJ40, 1995 FZJ80. Currently have a project 1972 FJ55 and a 2015 BMW F800GSA. Selling the custom off-road camper I build many years ago. Build thread is over on IH8MUD.

Attachments

danl

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Little
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2UDL
Hello, I'm new to overlanding, but not new to jeeps. I recently sold my last jeep and ordered the new gladiator. So I dont have any pics yet of my rig. I look forward to start these new adventures.
Hope to see pictures of the Gladiator when you get it.

Reactions: Ronnie