Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

1: Colorado Springs, Colorado
2: Rigs are a 2017 Jeep Renegade 4x4 Sport, 6 speed manual and 1.4 turbo, 1999 GMC Sierra Z71 that I got from my father in law for a grand when he bought a new F150 as a retirement gift to himself. And they both pull our 2014 Little Guy Six Wide.
3: Overlanding experience is very limited, but I do have experience with very long on pavement trips. The Jeep regularly does 3,000 mile round trips for work and pleasure.

We don't need no stinkin' flex!

A very cold Taos NM morning

1: Colorado Springs, Colorado
2: Rigs are a 2017 Jeep Renegade 4x4 Sport, 6 speed manual and 1.4 turbo, 1999 GMC Sierra Z71 that I got from my father in law for a grand when he bought a new F150 as a retirement gift to himself. And they both pull our 2014 Little Guy Six Wide.
3: Overlanding experience is very limited, but I do have experience with very long on pavement trips. The Jeep regularly does 3,000 mile round trips for work and pleasure.

We don't need no stinkin' flex!

A very cold Taos NM morning

Hey welcome to our Region. We are kind of a crazy family but you will love us.
Keep an eye on the Rocky Mountain Rally Points. Events Archive - Overland Bound
Everything else Rocky Mountain is right here: U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)

@Neal A. Tew is the member rep in your state.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello, I'm new to Overlanding and I drive a 2006 diesel JEEP KJ. The only things I've upgraded on it are skid plates and recovery hooks, otherwise it's stock. I'm located out of the Salt Lake City area and have run many local trails (ground clearance permitting). My little diesel has proven itself a neat and economical touring rig and I plan many adventures to come.
Everything else Rocky Mountain is right here: U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)
@Knitron is the member rep in your area.

We have a get together this weekend up in the high Uintahs you are welcome to join.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello thank you for having me. My name is Michelle I am from Nebraska. I currently have a 2018 Jeep Renegade trailhawk this is my first trail rated vehicle. and this year was my first experience doing any type of overland adventures(outside of the military) my family and I are hooked. We are currently researching Overland Basecamp style trailers. I am just hoping to get as much knowledge and information as possible. We hope the gain tons of experience, That way when we retire we can go wherever we want.

• Love
Reactions: Overland Husker

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Hey team, new member here, glad to be aboard. New to the family 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon joining the Subaru Outback for some travel through the states. It looks like a good group here and hope to share and learn from the group.
welcome to the group !

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. I’m very new to overland, and located in eastern NC. I currently have a 2016 Jeep Cherokee with an MFC 1.5 inch lift. I’m an amateur photographer, and the desire to shoot locations off the beaten path sparked my interest in overlanding.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meet-ups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm Chad and I have some experience overlanding, offroading, and camping. I was brought up around all the above my entire life, but now I have my own Jeep, and I'm diving right in....my wallet. Adding gear "SECURELY" in a 2dr has been a fun challenge. Just me and the dog, it works great.
Thanks for having me, I have checked this forum several times through searches, so I figured I'd join.
2014 Jeep JK (2dr) Rubicon
Pahrump NV
Overlanding experience from military
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

The Reno Overlanding Meet-Up meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details.
US West - Reno Overlanding Meetings and Trail Runs Thread

Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello there! Rob from CO. Recently getting interested in 4runner and overland stuff. Will be buying a trail or trd soon. Will need your all advice on making an offroad capabale rig.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,
My name is Jay
My Rig: 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon (and traveling companion Orville)
My experience: Newbie to the overland scene. Quickly realized rock climbing wasn't my thing.
View attachment 108845

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan, your closest Member Representative is @BlueLineOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Started my overlanding adventure this year with a Tacoma build of my everyday driver, but waiting until my move to the PNW this Fall to do anything major. I love my truck and I love camping, so this just makes sense. Happy to join a positive, encouraging, and helpful community.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director when you get to the PNW lots going on up there. @Jedi . The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! My name is Rick. Just recently joined the Overland Bound Community and actually joined a recent Rally Point Event. I'm here in the Denver area and building out a 2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited. I've done a few 3-4 day trips, but hope to get one in for a week or longer. I've recently installed a Group 27 battery, power to the rear and Dometic Fridge so hoping that will allow me to extend my stays in the back country.

Here are a few recent images of my 4Runner.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Seattle, WA
2010 Lexus LX570, no mods just wheels and Dobinson drawers
Newb Been out a couple of times.
View attachment 108782

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Seattle, WA
View attachment 108782
Welcome to Overland Bound, @RainCityRider. That is a great looking setup! One of the great things about overlanding in Washington is that there are trails good for every vehicle type and experience level. Plus, there is so much to see that you can spend a year out there and never be bored.

There are a number of members in your area and there are some great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Started my overlanding adventure this year with a Tacoma build of my everyday driver, but waiting until my move to the PNW this Fall to do anything major. I love my truck and I love camping, so this just makes sense. Happy to join a positive, encouraging, and helpful community.
Hiya @merrill653, welcome to Overland Bound and a preemptive welcome to the PNW. Where will you be moving to? There are members all over the PNW, so it is likely that you will be nearby someone from Overland Bound. It may be helpful to get to know the people in the area. For that I recommend checking out our NorthWest Region forums [link].

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to send me a message on the forums @Jedi.

PAFJC

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Allentown, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hartzell
Member #

Hi everyone!

My rig is an 09 Fj with all the icon goodies and 35s.

As far as experience goes I am pretty experienced with the off-road aspect of overlanding but new to the camping, long distance travel and preparation aspect of over landing. Most of my experience is from the pay to play parks on the east coast.

Located in Allentown Pa and live in northeast part of Maryland part time for work.

Excited to be part of the group! F35566E4-BB61-4A7A-9EFF-5EAD789BC662.png25B94124-CB0C-4AC6-84AA-DB05ADF22184.png

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Seattle, WA
View attachment 108782
Welcome from up North (Whidbey Island)! Nice setup you've got there! I love the idea of building out this kind of rig. Nice trailer! There is a Meetup in Burlington on the first Fridays of every month. We'd love to meet you! Also, check out the FB page and the local regional forums for events and meetups around you.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep