Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here # 18524
Los Angeles
4Runner TRD off road
I have a few months of overlanding hoping to make some friends out here. Hoping to learn more and explore
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, my name is Justin and live in Beaumont California. My family isn’t new to off roading but we are new to over landing. We are very excited to meet new people and get out on some adventures with you guy.
2018 JLU Rubicon

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! I am Dennis. Joining your community from Toronto, Ontario.
Very new to overlanding, but ready to learn everything I need to learn to start.
Funny enough - just sold my Mercedes to get something a little more appropriate for outdoors lifestyle - 2019 Jeep JL 4d.
Stock for now =)

See you out there!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone new member here.
Jason W.
I drive a 2017 tacoma TRD off-road,
Located in surprise,az
I’m new to overlanding, but love to camp and love exploring, Fly fishing, and hiking the out doors of AZ.
Also looking at getting my first RTT for the tacoma so any advice on make and models would be helpful.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, you’ll! Have a 2015 rubicon. Live
Allen Texas. Looking for adventures.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

The DFW area is just getting going again with a meet-up, if your interested check out this Rally Point for details.
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/dfw-monthly-recurring-overland-bound-meet/

If you have any questions your Regional Director is @brien on the forum

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here from south central PA. I drive a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser that also serves as my daily driver. I’m definitely a novice in regards to overlanding, but I’m excited to get started and to learn more! My current mods are a 6.5 inch suspension lift and 35 inch tires.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@Team Harrington
@EscoTerrestrial
@Wawa Skittletits
@NovaBound

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, new member in northern New Jersey . 2015 jeep wrangler rubicon 4dr 37”s 4” long arm atlas 5:1 and lots of extra goodies. New to overlanding but no stranger to the tails. My trusty sidekick is my 8 month old Belgian malinois stella, great company for those long trips.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

@Team Harrington
@EscoTerrestrial
@Wawa Skittletits
@NovaBound

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings all.

I'm Eric and currently live in Maryland. Used to off-road, backpack, hike and camp a lot when living in AZ, CO and NM. Got away from it after moving east with young kids. Started to get back into camping again a couple of years ago and did my 1st "overland" trip last year with my son ... a good old fashioned 4K+ mile road trip to the Rockies. Love the outdoors and exploring new areas. Current set up is a 2017 Tacoma with upgraded suspension, sliders, skids and a bed full of camping and fishing gear.

Alpine Loop ...

View attachment 108310

George Washington NF
View attachment 108311

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

@Team Harrington
@EscoTerrestrial
@Wawa Skittletits
@NovaBound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,

I'm Jordan with Jasper Outdoors (which isn't really anything other a new personal blog at this point, but we'll see what happens). I moved to Casper, Wyo. in November of 2018 for work, and I'm originally from Jacksonville, FL. I have just started getting into the overland scene, and I try to get outdoors every weekend. There are many beautiful places in the state and I discover something new each time I head out. You can see where I've been by checking out @JasperOutdoors. My college roommate and best friend (Matt) is working on finding a job out here by the end of the year. He's got a 2019 SR5 and I've got a 2018 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x. Looking forward to being a part of the overland community.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all!

Kaylee and Mike here. We’re in Surprise, AZ.
Our 2010 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport 4x4 introduced us to this lifestyle a couple years ago and we’ve been slowly building up gear and experiences traveling all over Arizona. We camp/offroad just about every weekend here. Check out IG @theterkwiththesnerk to explore our state with us
View attachment 108256

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

2) Located in Vancouver, Wa. Close to all sorts of camping spots.
3) Main outdoorsy vehicle is my 95’ 4.0 Grand Cherokee and the wife/baby mobile is an 06’ Honda Element we use for our drives.
4) Novice as can be. Found out about Overlanding while looking into how to make my Jeep hunting friendly. Do some driving in the local hills when I go out shooting and mainly working on prepping my Jeep for some up coming camping.
Welcome from up North! Make sure to check out the local region's forums (you are in NorthWest) for events and meetups. The Rally Point system is also a great resource. If you need anything or want to hit a trail, feel free to PM me at @Gabriel Bozeman

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All, new to OB.
I drive a 2015 JKU, restoring my 1984 Scrambler.
I am new to overlanding, been interested for years.
Found the forum from an add for a Moby1 trailer.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Greeting all,
I'm excited to join the community. I look forward to sharing my adventures and learning a ton from all of you. I'm located in St. Louis, MO so I'll have to put some miles in to get to most of the places I'd like to explore. I recently picked up my new Jeep Gladiator and have started to plan my build. Can't wait to share my build and get insight from group on what direction I want to take it. Here a quick shot of her repping the home of the Stanley Cup Champs.

So excited to see your Gladiator and what you do to it. Wish I had the money to do it myself. [emoji30]

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Experience: I’m very new to the overlanding world but am willing to dive head first and learn all I can.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my name is Marc and I am from Central NC area. My 9 year old and I are trying to do more expedition trips.

The Current rig is a 2015 RAM 1500 Hemi with complete factory skid plates, a 10k Smittybilt winch and Ko2 tires. I have a small 3 inch lift waiting to be installed.

Looking to put a better bumpers on the beast and a expedition rack over the bed for a tent.

I have off road experience but not much experience in setting up a truck for expedition trips, I am looking for any input I can get and look forward to learning as much as I can.

Here is a beauty and the beast.

View attachment 108254

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Reactions: NCFireGuy

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

New member here. Just took a trip to Colorado with my Jeep Gladiator with Putco Venture Tec over my bed it made my first experience of Colorado one to remember!
Welcome to Overland Bound. Great to have you as part of this crazy family. :0)

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi everyone,

I'm Jordan with Jasper Outdoors (which isn't really anything other a new personal blog at this point, but we'll see what happens). I moved to Casper, Wyo. in November of 2018 for work, and I'm originally from Jacksonville, FL. I have just started getting into the overland scene, and I try to get outdoors every weekend. There are many beautiful places in the state and I discover something new each time I head out. You can see where I've been by checking out @JasperOutdoors. My college roommate and best friend (Matt) is working on finding a job out here by the end of the year. He's got a 2019 SR5 and I've got a 2018 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x. Looking forward to being a part of the overland community.
Welcome to our region. Keep an eye on the Rocky Mountain Rally page. We have some fun events planned Events Archive - Overland Bound

Here is all things Rocky Mountain: U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)

Don't hesitate to reach out to @HRCruse or @cv66john they are both very knowledgeable in your ares.