Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
A new member hello from Tres Pinos, CA.
Rigs include a 76 FSJ Cherokee, 2001 Tahoe, and 2003 WJ Grand Cherokee (the new toy).
Moderate experiece in Overlanding the rougher stuff.
Hope to see you on the trail!
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to see you here on the forums. My name is Mike and I am one of the U.S. West member representatives and if you have any question, issues or concerns please feel free to contact me @Magic Mike anytime.

Also like @Kent R stated you can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob on the forums.

Hope to see you out there on the trails.

Dennis K.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
K.
Member #

Hey everyone! I am Dennis. Joining your community from Toronto, Ontario.
Very new to overlanding, but ready to learn everything I need to learn to start.
Funny enough - just sold my Mercedes to get something a little more appropriate for outdoors lifestyle - 2019 Jeep JL 4d.
Stock for now =)

See you out there!

theterkwiththesnerk

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Surprise, AZ, USA
First Name
Kaylee
Last Name
Jacobell
Member #

Hi everyone new member here.
Jason W.
I drive a 2017 tacoma TRD off-road,
Located in surprise,az
I’m new to overlanding, but love to camp and love exploring, Fly fishing, and hiking the out doors of AZ.
Also looking at getting my first RTT for the tacoma so any advice on make and models would be helpful.
We’re in surprise too! We have a smittybilt xl tent that you’re welcomed to take a look at to get some ideas of what you like and don’t like about them.

Reactions: Magic Mike

WWest

Rank 0

Contributor I

Athens, OH, USA
First Name
Wesley
Last Name
West
Athens, Ohio
We are still new to this but we either tank my Silverado or my Wifes TJ. We are still debating on the setup we can utilize the most since it's my wife, me and our 4 year old daughter. Love the forum!
We are tent campers right now but we have camped most of our lives.

Attachments

achiprez

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chipres
2) Located in Vancouver, Wa. Close to all sorts of camping spots.
3) Main outdoorsy vehicle is my 95’ 4.0 Grand Cherokee and the wife/baby mobile is an 06’ Honda Element we use for our drives.
4) Novice as can be. Found out about Overlanding while looking into how to make my Jeep hunting friendly. Do some driving in the local hills when I go out shooting and mainly working on prepping my Jeep for some up coming camping.

Attachments

achiprez

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chipres
3) Main outdoorsy vehicle is my 95’ 4.0 Grand Cherokee and the wife/baby mobile is an 06’ Honda Element we use for our drives.
4) Novice as can be. Found out about Overlanding while looking into how to make my Jeep hunting friendly. Do some driving in the local hills when I go out shooting and mainly working on prepping my Jeep for some up coming camping. View attachment 108347

bnmueller

Rank 0

Contributor I

St. Louis, MO
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Mueller
Greeting all,
I'm excited to join the community. I look forward to sharing my adventures and learning a ton from all of you. I'm located in St. Louis, MO so I'll have to put some miles in to get to most of the places I'd like to explore. I recently picked up my new Jeep Gladiator and have started to plan my build. Can't wait to share my build and get insight from group on what direction I want to take it. Here a quick shot of her repping the home of the Stanley Cup Champs.

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Athens, Ohio
We are still new to this but we either tank my Silverado or my Wifes TJ. We are still debating on the setup we can utilize the most since it's my wife, me and our 4 year old daughter. Love the forum!
Welcome from NC.

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

4) Novice as can be. Found out about Overlanding while looking into how to make my Jeep hunting friendly. Do some driving in the local hills when I go out shooting and mainly working on prepping my Jeep for some up coming camping.
Welcome from NC.

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Greeting all,
I'm excited to join the community. I look forward to sharing my adventures and learning a ton from all of you. I'm located in St. Louis, MO so I'll have to put some miles in to get to most of the places I'd like to explore. I recently picked up my new Jeep Gladiator and have started to plan my build. Can't wait to share my build and get insight from group on what direction I want to take it. Here a quick shot of her repping the home of the Stanley Cup Champs.

Welcome from NC, look forward to seeing what you do with that rig!

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jason (@Jwilliam82 ), welcome from Oklahoma. You have already made a local friend with another newcomer to the forum (@theterkwiththesnerk ). That's awesome.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye out as there are occasional meet ups around the Phoenix/Mesa area.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome to Overland Bound, @achiprez! I am actually in Vancouver, WA this week for work. It is a nice city and you are SO right about being close to all sorts of adventure. There are a number of members in the Vancouver/PDX area, so I recommend heading over to our Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Tacoma TRD Off Road
Novice/beginner to overlanding - hoping to learn more and explore the great North East.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@Team Harrington
@EscoTerrestrial
@Wawa Skittletits
@NovaBound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greeting all,

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
4) Novice as can be. Found out about Overlanding while looking into how to make my Jeep hunting friendly. Do some driving in the local hills when I go out shooting and mainly working on prepping my Jeep for some up coming camping. View attachment 108347

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Athens, Ohio

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.