Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Widgeonmangh

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Welcome from across the sound! Make sure you check out the local region (NorthWest) forums for events and meetups. Also might want to check the Rally Point system for events. I hope to make it back out to the Peninsula to explore more. Would you be interested?

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Hi Gabe,

Might be fun sometime. I am a Pastor when not playing outdoors so I have a really tight schedule I am already booked until September Elk hunting! So not a lot of room but I appreciate the idea of it and maybe I will find some spot to do a trip or two. Just getting into it but I will keep it mind! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

eweyrens

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Galt, CA, USA
First Name
EdandColleen
Last Name
Weyrens
Member #

Hello! New Members here: Ed and Colleen. From NorCal, Galt area specifically (south Sacramento County). We have a 2017 TRD Offroad 4x4. We've been exploring and "overloading" for almost 2 years now. Excited to be part of this community. We also recently purchased a Jumping Jack Blackout Edition pop up tent trailer so we're looking forward to even more adventures with it.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi everyone. Currently in Salt Lake City, but may be moving south soon. I drive a 2002 Isuzu Rodeo LS. I got it for the snow early last year and soon discovered that 4wd is awesome and has so much potential! I'm slowly building up the rig.
Only a few weekend adventures/day trips under my belt, but I'm excited to be a part of this community and am looking forward to many more adventures to come!
View attachment 107270
Welcome again. :0) Was great to meet you last night! Let me know if you need anything.

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Hello! New Members here: Ed and Colleen. From NorCal, Galt area specifically (south Sacramento County). We have a 2017 TRD Offroad 4x4. We've been exploring and "overloading" for almost 2 years now. Excited to be part of this community. We also recently purchased a Jumping Jack Blackout Edition pop up tent trailer so we're looking forward to even more adventures with it.
Welcome from NC!

Reactions: eweyrens

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are couple meetups in your area.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Magicmike, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: eweyrens

Ore13

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nevada City, CA, USA
First Name
Noah
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZE
Hello, new member from Nevada City, California.

I'd say I am somewhere in the middle of noob and expert in overlanding. I have done quite a bit of vehicle based camping throughout my life and want to do more and more the older I get. I spend alot of time looking at maps and youtube to get ideas of great places to go. That's where I ran accross Overland Bound and after watching countless videos decided I should probably suck it up and become a member.

I drive a 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser. Nearly bone stock with the exception of 285/75/65 BFG KO2's, Cruisin Off Road Rock Sliders , and SPC Heavy Duty Lower Links. Picture is before the sliders.

-Noah

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS

I'd say I am somewhere in the middle of noob and expert in overlanding. I have done quite a bit of vehicle based camping throughout my life and want to do more and more the older I get. I spend alot of time looking at maps and youtube to get ideas of great places to go. That's where I ran accross Overland Bound and after watching countless videos decided I should probably suck it up and become a member.

I drive a 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser. Nearly bone stock with the exception of 285/75/65 BFG KO2's, Cruisin Off Road Rock Sliders , and SPC Heavy Duty Lower Links. Picture is before the sliders.

-Noah
Welcome, nice rig!

PCGuy

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Dover, MA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Cave
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1HPX
Hi all,

Old fart with young dreams. Been dabbling for years, mostly in Maine, but aching to make the pilgrimage out west.
Vehicle(s): 1994 Land Cruiser, lifted and built for overlanding; Conqueror UEV 490 to take the edge off...

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Howdy, new member here... One of my mtb and "hey lets go do dumb stuff" buddies recomended this group, and so far it looks pretty cool! Nice to meet ya all!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @magicmike, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A

-Noah

forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @HappyOurOverlanding, or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

bcngator00

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hendersonville, NC
First Name
John
Last Name
Mathews
Member #

Hello All - new member from WNC,

Bought a membership at Overland Expo East two years ago and just recently got a rig to start building up. I purchased a 1998 LX470 locally. I rolled to odometer over to 270K last weekend. It needs a fair amount of work so it will be a slow build. It's got some leaks. Body roll is pretty bad. I fixed the suspension (AHC) last weekend. Needs new tires, etc, etc, etc. Like I said, it will take awhile. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the Upstate SC/WNC area soon.

Attachments

Pyrotaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fullerton, CA, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Rachuy
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kk6knd
Hello all. The name is Dustin aka Pyrotaco / FFF / Whitey / KK6KND

1) Rig pic:107523
2) Location: The concrete jungle of Fullerton, CA
3) Rig: 2013 Tacoma Reg Cab with a locked rear diff/3in lift/30.5 tires.
4) Overlanding experience: grew up around it and have been a part of it all my life. Granted things have slowed dramatically as life has taken hold. Run comms (2m, 1.25m, 70cm, cb, and more) and assist with blm cleanups where I can.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello all. The name is Dustin aka Pyrotaco / FFF / Whitey / KK6KND

1) Rig pic:View attachment 107523
2) Location: The concrete jungle of Fullerton, CA
3) Rig: 2013 Tacoma Reg Cab with a locked rear diff/3in lift/30.5 tires. Run comms (2m, 1.25m, 70cm, cb, and more) and assist with blm cleanups where I can.
4) Overlanding experience: grew up around it and have been a part of it all my life. Granted things have slowed dramatically as life has taken hold.

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. US West - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @FrankRoams, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Pyrotaco

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello All - new member from WNC,

Bought a membership at Overland Expo East two years ago and just recently got a rig to start building up. I purchased a 1998 LX470 locally. I rolled to odometer over to 270K last weekend. It needs a fair amount of work so it will be a slow build. It's got some leaks. Body roll is pretty bad. I fixed the suspension (AHC) last weekend. Needs new tires, etc, etc, etc. Like I said, it will take awhile. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the Upstate SC/WNC area soon.
I upgraded your membership....

Welcome to OB

Jim