Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey,
I am a new member. I joined while at Overland Expo. While fairly new to the overlanding community I have been doing an outdoor enthusiast my whole life. Camping, hunting, off-roading, shooting, and fishing have been my big hobbies. I moved to AZ 6 months ago from Missouri and am enjoying all the area with trails. I have a 1st gen Tundra that is pretty basic right now. Had it 5 months. My old rig blew up. Looking forward to being part of this group.

Dustin
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone New member here from Maryland. New to the overlanding scene as well, bought my power wagon almost a year ago and after taking it out on some mild trails while camping with my friends I began researching and looking into making this an even more capable vehicle along with trying to get myself out on the trails more often. Looking forward to reading,learning, admiring and helping out when I can!View attachment 103261

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning! Thanks for the add. I own a 2013 Tacoma with lots of S&R and camping toys. I was in the Army for a long time and deployed a bunch. Conducting route reconnaissance and explosives clearing I did A LOT of vehicle rescues. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and meeting some great people. I'm in Coastal Georgia. View attachment 103135View attachment 103136

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm relocated to murrieta ca as of March here are some updated photos

DIY roof rack/basket
Light bar 42, 20, 6 pods View attachment 103070View attachment 103071

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Narbob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there, new register from Salt Lake City, UT. Driving a 2000 Toyota 4Runner and pulling a small utility trailer. I'm a lifetime camper and Scouter with a couple years of driving trails. Working on building up the rig and trailer on a budget for overloading weekend-warrior style with the family. Having a blast learning and building as I go. Cheers!

(Note: the camping image below is on family property just off the main road in. Always travel and camp on designated trails!)

View attachment 103059View attachment 103060
View attachment 103063View attachment 103064

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

My Name is Kirk.
I have a 1990 Bronco and 2004 Yukon.
I live in Wichita KS and am from Oregon, so I have made a lot of road trips between the two with lots of adventures between.
I am very experienced off-roader and traveler. I have a lot of knowledge of Oregon backcountry so if anyone would like ideas, just ask.
There are some surprisingly fun places to explore in KS and the surrounding states.
Welcome to the family. Keep an eye on the Rocky Mountain Rally points and go introduce yourself in your states forum.

Hi! I've been watching all sorts of Overlanding YouTube videos for the last year and decided to jump in! Starting to outfit and update the Jeep and wanted to share some of the things I'm doing and get some guidance.
Current Vehicle: 93 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Laredo
Overland Experience: NOPE
Welcome to the family. There is a lot going on in CO so watch the Rally Points for the Rocky Mountains. Events Archive - Overland Bound

Take a few minutes and go say hi to others in your state.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey there, new register from Salt Lake City, UT. Driving a 2000 Toyota 4Runner and pulling a small utility trailer. I'm a lifetime camper and Scouter with a couple years of driving trails. Working on building up the rig and trailer on a budget for overloading weekend-warrior style with the family. Having a blast learning and building as I go. Cheers!

(Note: the camping image below is on family property just off the main road in. Always travel and camp on designated trails!)

View attachment 103059View attachment 103060
View attachment 103063View attachment 103064
Welcome to the family. We have some fun planned in your area so keep an eye on the Rally Points for the Rocky Mountains Events Archive - Overland Bound

@Knitron and @A-Aron our the member reps here in Utah. Please reach out to any of us if you need help and I hope to see you at some of the events we have planned.

Reactions: Codebeagle

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

My name is Eric, I live in Montreal. I drive a Wrangler JKU 75th anniversary. I have owned it for less than a year, I had a 2010 Tacoma which I had organized for overlanding but I want to drive in logging roads and backcountry roads with an open top so changed for the Jeep.

I do no travel the world, I like to do exploration trips in Qc. I enjoy planning them, searching for routes to go between distant towns or places and then pack the gear, go and drive them. I have been doing this for 9 years now.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Steve. I live near Phoenix, AZ. My current rig is a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I'm probably a strong intermediate off-roader.View attachment 102887

You do have a local meet-up in your area.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

I moved out to Boston a few years ago with my Jeep Wrangler Willy's edition and am loving exploring unmaintained roads in NH and VT. I would say I have done a bit of overlanding, but am definitely not an expert. One of my main goals with joining this forum is to learn!

I look forward to getting out on the trails with some of you soon!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys! Corey here.Just found this community yesterday. I'm excited by what I've seen so far. After giving up my old 4runner 15 years ago, I've caught the bug again. I've been looking for people around the DFW area to hook up with and this seems like the spot.View attachment 102842

Overland Bound Meetups

The DFW area is just getting going again with a meet-up, if your interested check out this Rally Point for details.
DFW Monthly Recurring Overland Bound Meet

If you have any questions your Regional Director is @brien on the

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone my name is David, I have a 2007 4runner v8 4x4 Limited that I'm slowly upgrading. I recently moved to North Texas (Northwest of Dallas) for a job. Even though 4 wheel drive isn't necessary here I'm planning on keeping my 4x4. Im definitely a novice at overlanding but have been to Moab before as well as some areas in Colorado. Ive had my 4runner for a little over a year and am trying to pay it off before getting into the heavy mods. Im excited to learn and would love to meet some other enthusiasts. View attachment 102827

Overland Bound Meetups

The DFW area is just getting going again with a meet-up, if your interested check out this Rally Point for details.
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/dfw-monthly-recurring-overland-bound-meet/

If you have any questions your Regional Director is @brien on the

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi folks. Henry here, new member. Just recently completed my overland rig project. Ready to explore!

RIG: 2011 LR4 Land Rover HSE
EXPERIENCE: Novice

Tried a few practice runs here in Marble Falls, Hidden Valley off roading park. My first Moab run (April-2019) at Island in the Skies, Canyonlands National Park had to be cut short. Weather changed rapidly from sunny 80’s to freezing rain and 60mph wind. We noticed no new entry traffic. Spoke with another group whose lead happened to be a seasoned overland instructor from the area. He was leaving too and offered us his wind protected campsite but suggested it best if we left too. I’m a novice. We left! Live to explore another day. That day will be the July 4th week at Moab.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there

I am a new member. I am a Canadian living and traveling overseas. Currently living in the country of Georgia and in the process of doing a trip through the Eastern European countries and in to Asia. I have three overland vehicles. One is a Mercedes G-Class Professional, another is a late model Range Rover L322 and the third is an old Soviet Ural motorcycle. My overland travel experience includes overland travel across Canada, from Alaska to Mexico, across Spain and then by ferry in to Morocco, all throughout the Middle East (Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Oman), all across Georgia, Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan)

I am hoping to meet up with fellow overlanders and adventurers alike anywhere and everywhere that I can.

Adventure travel is not limited to land. I am also an avid Yachtsman having learned to sail and becoming certified in New Zealand, I have also expanded on my experience and sailed the Mediterranean, Atlantic, Pacific, Baltic, Persian , Indian oceans and seas oceans traveling Seychelles to Maldives, Greek islands, Cypress Turkey, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, France, Malta etc.

If I can ever be of help to anyone, please let me know.

PM me for WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, email and phone numbers.

Happy Travels!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. Polaris Overland (Dave) is an experienced traveler who has visited several of the countries you are talking about.

Reactions: Nathansharkey

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! My name is Rafeal! Excited to be part of the community, learn, grow and meet some awesome friends!

I am based out of Arizona. I graduated from NAU in Flagstaff so I got to make it to the overland expo and get a little taste of the culture! I always find myself exploring a new part of the state!

My Chariot is a 2018 TRD OR Taco 6MT. I currently just have a bed bars with a RTT & Rock Sliders.

I consider myself a novice for overlanding, however I am always off the beaten path hunting or chasing trout!

Exited to get to know the team! Cheers!

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Scar527

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Jacksonville, Flordia
First Name
Spenser
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey Guys! My Name is Spenser and I am new to Overlanding. I currently own a 2019 JLU Rubicon, and we have a RTT from FSR. Looking for trails, meetups, and things to do near Jacksonville FL!

Reactions: Aussie571

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Had fun meeting the Overland Bound crew at Overland Expo West a few weeks ago. Recently joined and looking to start my explorations in the midwest where I live. I drive a 2013 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X and have added White Knuckle Rock Sliders and a trailer hitch. Also, BFG KO2's all around.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

Brian here. I'm currently located in Troy, New York.

I recently bought a (new to me) '17 GJC Trailhawk. I'm fairly new to overlanding and I am looking forward to weekends exploring the Adirondacks and Vermont with my fiancé and St. Bernard. Still trying to figure out the logistics of camping with a ~185 dog.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good day, Tim here from. Philippines
badge #17773
Rig Nissan Patrol y61 2002
with 380,000km on the clock ,
Ford Ranger 3.2 2017 with 60,000km on the clock
not as experienced as most of the overla ders here. here to learn form the experts.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greg here. Been officially overlanding for about a year now. Planning on hitting the Idaho back roads and Washington backroads in about a week. Here’s a photo in Colorado last fall.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.