Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone beginner overlander here. Not much crazy exploring on long island ny but have to start somewhere. I have a 2019 grand cherokee upland. Just purchased a few weeks ago and lifted but not outfitted as much as id like yet. View attachment 104159
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: ICDGary713

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys, I’m from Minnesota around the cities area! I just bought my rig in April as a little graduation/bday present. As a poor graduate I haven’t done much to it yet but I am so excited to get building! I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. As far as overlanding experience, I am definitely a novice but I’m here to learn and get some great ideas for my build. I love the outdoors so I can’t wait to get out there!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
What's up overlanders!
-My rigs a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
-I'm out of New England, southern CT to be exact. but frequently travel to ME and NH.
-My experience is light so far, I've really only done light trails and sight seeing.
-Currently daily driving my rig so slowly but surely
modding to a true overlander View attachment 104143

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
just checking in from the bay area. rock crawler attempting to turn it down a notch so that I can include my family in my off road adventures. it would be nice to get out and not be overly concerned with extensive rock damage for a change

The tradition from Rock Crawling is easy, you body will thank you. Plus we don't break as much stuff.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Narbob and your Local Member Rep is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everybody! New to OB. I drive a 2015 4Runner and look forward to being a part of this group. Cheers!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Finally got a chance to sign-up and glad to be on board. I'm Francis in Los Angeles. I own a 2019 Toyota 4 Runner Off Road Premium. As of now, only mod are upgrade headlights (LED high and fogs, HID low beam, LED white/red interior lights), RCI skid plates, and C4 ladder. It's a slow process in purchasing due to doing more research. Next stop will be lifting and wheel/tire upgrade. The crew from Jimhajer Garage here in L.A. are giving me pointers on this part. However, I'm hoping folks here in Overland Bound can help guide me as well. Not ashame to say this but I very much a novice to this. Looking forward to challenge myself when going to UT for work and lot of off-roading will be required. Hoping to meet any Overland Bound members in that neck of the woods as well. Thanks again and will be looking forward in talking as well as meeting some of you!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle: 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: Since family camping growing up and working in Yellowstone and Alaska in my college summers (long ago), I’ve been an outdoor enthusiast including: backpacking, hiking, outdoor landscape and wildlife photography, fishing, forest road exploration, etc. My day (and night job) takes me all over my beloved State, Arizona, and after attending local government board meetings all over the State, several years ago I started to bring my camera and hiking gear with me so I could always take the LONG way home. Now I want to go deeper in exploration with the proper gear and learn from the experienced in this forum. Looking forward to more adventures!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings All!

Name is Rob, and I'm looking at getting into Overlanding. I have a decent background in camping and being self-sufficient in the field.... Active Duty Army currently deployed to AFG. I look forward to trail rides and campfires with other members. Cant wait to get home start my build and make this a hobby I can share with my two young boys and beautiful wife. Hope this community is supportive of current and former military members and what we bring as individuals with mixed experiences and worldviews.

RIG: None (Searching for a 100 series LC/LX anybody selling a lightly modded rig that can be daily'd?)
LOC: Currently in deployed to AFG but live and work in the El Paso, TX area
EXP: Zero in Overlanding, I have decent amount of time with Jeep clubs on trail rides. Haven't been camping in a few years but looking forward to getting back out in the bush with the family and friends.

Cheers,

Rob

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Mr.Emmons6

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! My names Tony and I’m a newbie to the forum and overlanding in general. My rig is a 1992 Toyota 4Runner who has served me well in my adventures so far! I’m located in SoCal, Orange County to be exact, and hope to meet some Overland Bound members soon!View attachment 103847

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Whats up my dudes, new to Overland Bound and looking to get out a lot more. I've done a few overland trips but nothing too technical. Most of the trip I've taken are to the National Parks and therefore are very accessible but I want to go to more remote locations. My rig is a 2017 Jeep Wrangler and I'm located in Southern California, so getting out is a necessity. I'm looking forward to meeting yall on the trail View attachment 103840

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

My name is Patrick and o drive a 1995 Toyota 4Runner. It is equipped with the 3.0 V6 and now a manual transmission, I swapped the out for the failing automatic. I have plans for swapping a newer 3.4 V6 from the 96-04 Toyota’s. The 4Runner will soon have a 4inch lift and 33x12.50s in the next 6 months or so. I have goals of building a off road capable teardrop trailer. I have a few years of off road driving but haven’t done any in the past 6 years or so. I’ve been slowly, and I mean slowly building the 4Runner and will hopefully be exploring all over western Washington before I PCS. I’m in the Navy and I’m located on

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
I'm Michelle Wilson from Las Vegas, NV. I am a newbie with respect to Overlanding but not new to camping and the Great Outdoors. My rig is currently being built, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4, hopeful for delivery mid August. For now, I will be researching and reading on how to customize my rig and where to go and meet up with like minded people.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, my name is Jeff from Sugar Land, Texas recently joined.

I’m a rank novice with a high degree of interest in overlanding and am hoping to learn from those who have blazed the trail before me.

My rig is a mostly stock 2017 Tacoma Off Road that I bought new a little over a year ago and am mod’ing as fast as the budget allows.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I Rowlett, Tx-Dallas area of Texas
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche-workung on getting Jeep
Just getting started overlanding

Overland Bound Meetups

The DFW area is just getting going again with a meet-up, if your interested check out this Rally Point for details.
DFW Monthly Recurring Overland Bound Meet

If you have any questions your Regional Director is @brien on the forum

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All! I'm Ashley from Union City, Califormia.
My husband and I are just starting our overland adventure planning so double novices here.
We have a 2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 diesel.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 103551

Howdy!

I'm from Phoenix, and recently got into overlanding. I'm experienced in camping but not so much in offroading.
Recently got this first gen Toyota Tundra and am going to slowly build it out.

I look forward to hitting the trail with ya!

Brett

There are meet-ups in your area.
Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
HI I am Jacques Nilles from Luxembourg
My rig is a 2013 G-Wagon Professional camper conversion
Experience: 2011/12 - 1 year living in a tent and a car trough Australia and New Zealand
Since then we made several trips with our rig here in Central Europe where unfortunately it gets more and more difficult to find spots to stay overnight in the nature.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Rockwilder

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
I'm Wouter Parmentier, live in the west-flanders in Belgium.
I have a 2005 range rover L322 and it has the basic setup to travel and overlanding (i think)

Have already fit:
An rooftoptent (Frontrunner)
Fresh water tank 50L (pump to be fitted)
Dual battery systeem (with solinoid from national lunna)
Fridge/freezer (snomaster 40l)
Drawers system in the back (Frontrunner)
Use a tabled with ram mount to navigatie.

Next top fit: (near Future)
Plumbing for the fresh water, and pump
Dual arb air compressor
Finishing and connecting the snorkel

Would like to do:
Under body protection
Rock/tree sliders
Maxxtraxx
Gadgets on the roofrack ( underrack table storage, axe, ...)
270° awning
Winch
Aditional battery capacity

My experience with overlanding is not that extensive.
Did a few weekends and lid weeks.
Did one big trip with my 85 Volkswagen T3 (T25) syncro. Drove 5500 km from Belgium to the Balkan and back in 17 day's and loved it !

So that's me in a nutshell ;)

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: WouterP

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone- new member from SF Bay Area, CA. Attended my first Overland Expo West a few weeks ago and signed up as an OB member there. I'm new to this community, but not new to overlanding, camping, exploring, traveling, road tripping, hiking, backpacking, and anything adventure. That said, I'm nowhere near being an expert and look forward to connecting w/ other members and learning new things. I'm currently sporting a 2015 JKUR w/ a ST3 Teraflex lift and 3.3 Falcon shocks. The penthouse is an iKamper 4x. Happy to be part of the group!

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Narbob and the closest Member Rep is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! New member here from the south Chicagoland area. Currently driving a 2015 JKUR with hopes and dreams of an adventure soon! Can’t wait to connect with everyone!

Joe

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!