First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello,
I'm Michelle Wilson from Las Vegas, NV. I am a newbie with respect to Overlanding but not new to camping and the Great Outdoors. My rig is currently being built, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4, hopeful for delivery mid August. For now, I will be researching and reading on how to customize my rig and where to go and meet up with like minded people.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
We are currently working on a meetup in the LV area, keep checking the forum for updates.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative,@HappyOurOverlanding, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Last edited:
Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

4_Runnin

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Fallon, NV, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Petrey
Service Branch
US Navy
Hello everyone!

My name is Patrick and o drive a 1995 Toyota 4Runner. It is equipped with the 3.0 V6 and now a manual transmission, I swapped the out for the failing automatic. I have plans for swapping a newer 3.4 V6 from the 96-04 Toyota’s. The 4Runner will soon have a 4inch lift and 33x12.50s in the next 6 months or so. I have goals of building a off road capable teardrop trailer. I have a few years of off road driving but haven’t done any in the past 6 years or so. I’ve been slowly, and I mean slowly building the 4Runner and will hopefully be exploring all over western Washington before I PCS. I’m in the Navy and I’m located on

TroyDW

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Winters
Member #

Whats up my dudes, new to Overland Bound and looking to get out a lot more. I've done a few overland trips but nothing too technical. Most of the trip I've taken are to the National Parks and therefore are very accessible but I want to go to more remote locations. My rig is a 2017 Jeep Wrangler and I'm located in Southern California, so getting out is a necessity. I'm looking forward to meeting yall on the trail 20190611_095015.jpg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Dustin (@dthrower ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: Tray

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Carol (@Wilson123 ), welcome from Oklahoma. What kind of Jeep are you looking at getting?

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Reactions: Wilson123

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jeff (@patrol55 ), welcome from Oklahoma. There are a lot of Tacoma builds here so I am sure you will find some great inspiration for your build.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
We are currently working on a meetup in the LV area, keep checking the forum for updates.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative,@HappyOurOverlanding, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob
Glad to see you all from Vegas pulling a group together. If there is anything Bob or I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Narbob

TroyDW

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Winters
Member #

Hey everyone! My names Tony and I’m a newbie to the forum and overlanding in general. My rig is a 1992 Toyota 4Runner who has served me well in my adventures so far! I’m located in SoCal, Orange County to be exact, and hope to meet some Overland Bound members soon!View attachment 103847
Welcome Tony, you should check out the OC overland bound meet up every first Saturday of the month. It's a cool place to meet up with other overlanders, get some ideas for your rig and to plan trips.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Whats up my dudes, new to Overland Bound and looking to get out a lot more. I've done a few overland trips but nothing too technical. Most of the trip I've taken are to the National Parks and therefore are very accessible but I want to go to more remote locations. My rig is a 2017 Jeep Wrangler and I'm located in Southern California, so getting out is a necessity. I'm looking forward to meeting yall on the trail View attachment 103840

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

West US - Reoccurring - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup - 03/09/2019

If you have any questions message me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey everyone! My names Tony and I’m a newbie to the forum and overlanding in general. My rig is a 1992 Toyota 4Runner who has served me well in my adventures so far! I’m located in SoCal, Orange County to be exact, and hope to meet some Overland Bound members soon!View attachment 103847

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. West US - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative,@FrankRoams , or me, your Regional Director,on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: FrankRoams

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello everyone!

My name is Patrick and o drive a 1995 Toyota 4Runner. It is equipped with the 3.0 V6 and now a manual transmission, I swapped the out for the failing automatic. I have plans for swapping a newer 3.4 V6 from the 96-04 Toyota’s. The 4Runner will soon have a 4inch lift and 33x12.50s in the next 6 months or so. I have goals of building a off road capable teardrop trailer. I have a few years of off road driving but haven’t done any in the past 6 years or so. I’ve been slowly, and I mean slowly building the 4Runner and will hopefully be exploring all over western Washington before I PCS. I’m in the Navy and I’m located on
Welcome aboard Patrick! Glad to have you as part of the Overland Bound family. You have a great deal of wheeling to do if you want to explore all over Washington, I hope you don't plan on PCSing out of here any time soon. There are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Mr.Emmons6

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

El Paso, TX (Currently at Bagram Air Base AFG.
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Emmons
Member #

Greetings All!

Name is Rob, and I'm looking at getting into Overlanding. I have a decent background in camping and being self-sufficient in the field.... Active Duty Army currently deployed to AFG. I look forward to trail rides and campfires with other members. Cant wait to get home start my build and make this a hobby I can share with my two young boys and beautiful wife. Hope this community is supportive of current and former military members and what we bring as individuals with mixed experiences and worldviews.

RIG: None (Searching for a 100 series LC/LX anybody selling a lightly modded rig that can be daily'd?)
LOC: Currently in deployed to AFG but live and work in the El Paso, TX area
EXP: Zero in Overlanding, I have decent amount of time with Jeep clubs on trail rides. Haven't been camping in a few years but looking forward to getting back out in the bush with the family and friends.

Cheers,

Rob

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hello Carol (@Wilson123 ), welcome from Oklahoma. What kind of Jeep are you looking at getting?

Thanks for info! Husband and I wanting Rubicon. I will be sure to check out links!

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Blaze A Trail

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
LaVallee
Member #

Vehicle: 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: Since family camping growing up and working in Yellowstone and Alaska in my college summers (long ago), I’ve been an outdoor enthusiast including: backpacking, hiking, outdoor landscape and wildlife photography, fishing, forest road exploration, etc. My day (and night job) takes me all over my beloved State, Arizona, and after attending local government board meetings all over the State, several years ago I started to bring my camera and hiking gear with me so I could always take the LONG way home. Now I want to go deeper in exploration with the proper gear and learn from the experienced in this forum. Looking forward to more adventures!

Reactions: Kent R and WouterP