ChevyShooter

Rank 0

Contributor I

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Reed
Just curious - What leveling kit did you go with and how is it holding up off-road? Thanks!
I went down to my local 4wheelparts store and went with a Pro Comp 2.25” level. Looks great with the bigger KO2s I went with. The level has been holding up fine. I’ve had it for about a year now. I recently got back from a trip to Northern Georgia where I was off road a bit. Nothing crazy off-road, just some back country roads to go white water rafting and to get to our cabin.

Epage

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pensacola, FL, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Page
Member #

Hello Overlanders. New member 18253. Just wanted to introduce myself.
Originally from the PNW. Currently in the Florida Panhandle.
Rig: 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU
Experience: a lot of outdoors experience, but new to Overlanding. Excited about getting the jeep built for that purpose.
Looking forward to connecting with fellow OL's in the area.

Attachments

j6_est7156

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bulverde, Texas
First Name
Stephanie
Last Name
Johnson
Hi! My name is Stephanie and I’m located in Bulverde, Texas. My family and I are outdoor enthusiasts and recently discovered Overlanding. Just last week we picked up the sweet girl seen in the picture. I can’t wait to discover all there is to know about the overland lifestyle and look forward to getting to know you! IMG_6202.JPG

dygituljunky

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tucker, GA, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
W
Member #

Hi, I'm Bill from the northern half of Georgia, USA. I don't have a rig, yet, and I'm a complete novice. Ideally I'd like to build an Aussie trayback build on a Gladiator or Power Wagon chassis but I'm very far from being able to do that.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Hi, I'm Lee from Northern California. I have a 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, she's never been in 4 wheel drive, which makes me a total novice, I am so looking forward to the overlanding experience
What part of Northern Cali? I’m in the Sacramento area.

Contributor I

Washington, USA
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Sturgill
Ha, my name is Sam moving to Washington state in a few weeks. Love the outdoors, site seeing camping, fishing ect. Have been off road but not overlanding (I'm a novice just getting started). Looking forward to new experiences and new places. Have an F150 Supercrew, 6in lift and 35's so some trails will be tight, but plenty of room for me, the wife and our dog.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello all,

Running a 2006 LR3 in the South Central PA area. Spend most days up on the local mountains with dog. Wife and I would like to do longer trips as soon as I complete build. Anyone done TAT?

I spent 22 years in the Army so think of myself as a bit of an #overlanding wannabe champ....hahaha. Lots of living from back of vehicle and rucksack.

Looking forward to meeting/greeting/following like minded folks. Thanks!View attachment 101155View attachment 101160
Welcome! Great looking Land Rover!

Reactions: Johnnyc2003

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Ha, my name is Sam moving to Washington state in a few weeks. Love the outdoors, site seeing camping, fishing ect. Have been off road but not overlanding (I'm a novice just getting started). Looking forward to new experiences and new places. Have an F150 Supercrew, 6in lift and 35's so some trails will be tight, but plenty of room for me, the wife and our dog.
Welcome! What part of WA are you moving to?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Name: Shane
Loc: WA
Rig: 2018 Jeep JLUR
Exp: Rookie.

This is my first post here. Glad to be here, can't wait to meet new folks and excited to start these adventures with my family.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all my name is Wade Spencer I drive a 1990 Jeep yj and I live in leesburg Florida I am a novice in overlanding and really excited to learn

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: WadeS99

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.

Sean from Los Angeles.
Drive a 19 outback. Have AT's on and waiting for the lift to ship.

Do a ton of camping with the wife and daughter. Hoping to find great adventures here.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I’m a new Overlander to the group. I have a 2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU. I’m from So. California. USA. Looking forward to learning, contributing and participating in this group.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.