Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

T4RGRL

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome. I have a house in buckeye and explore with our Jeep JK. Have you done Prescott to crown king and crown king to lake pleasant? Also Bradshaw mountains?
I have done Prescott to crown king on quads and I have done lake pleasant to crown king in the sxs and dirt bikes, but I really want to go in my 4Runner. I have not had a chance to make it with a group in the 4Runner. I think it would be a nice weekend trip to to go from lake pleasant to crown king and then to Prescott and camp somewhere for the night and keep moving in the morning to check something else out on the way home.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
I have done Prescott to crown king on quads and I have done lake pleasant to crown king in the sxs and dirt bikes, but I really want to go in my 4Runner. I have not had a chance to make it with a group in the 4Runner. I think it would be a nice weekend trip to to go from lake pleasant to crown king and then to Prescott and camp somewhere for the night and keep moving in the morning to check something else out on the way home.
There is so much to see in Arizona and Utah. I live in Washington and travel between with the earthcruiser. Heading down next week to expo in Flagstaff and then couple weeks in Az. Probably won't have time to get something together this time but look at rally points. Brien has lots of meet ups planned.

T4RGRL

Rank 0

Contributor I

There is so much to see in Arizona and Utah. I live in Washington and travel between with the earthcruiser. Heading down next week to expo in Flagstaff and then couple weeks in Az. Probably won't have time to get something together this time but look at rally points. Brien has lots of meet ups planned.
Awesome, thanks. We might make the expo.

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Thank you for the add. Hello my name is Shelley and I’m located in Phoenix. My husband and I love to get out and explore with our 3 dobermans any chance we can. I have a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium with KDSS.
Love your rig!

airmanthulin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Charleston AFB, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Thulin
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
New to the community. I just purchased a 2019 4Runner TRD ORP and I can’t wait to get involved in this new lifestyle. I grew up driving fire roads with my dad, camping anywhere and enjoying the outdoors. After many years of being job focused, I realized I was missing something, the love of being outside, away from everything. I’m a novice but look forward to learning as much as possible. Air Force member currently in Mississippi.97315

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thank you for the add. Hello my name is Shelley and I’m located in Phoenix. My husband and I love to get out and explore with our 3 dobermans any chance we can. I have a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium with KDSS.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: whiskey7backroads

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the community. I just purchased a 2019 4Runner TRD ORP and I can’t wait to get involved in this new lifestyle. I grew up driving fire roads with my dad, camping anywhere and enjoying the outdoors. After many years of being job focused, I realized I was missing something, the love of being outside, away from everything. I’m a novice but look forward to learning as much as possible. Air Force member currently in Mississippi.View attachment 97315

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
I am new to the site and looking to meet people that want to get out and adventure. I am currently living in New Orleans. I drive a 2017 Ram Power Wagon. I get out camping, hiking, climbing, mountain biking as much as possible.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome to the group. I live close to Augusta GA, I have a 1996 Lexus LX450 and I really look forward to getting involved with OverlandBound!

Overland Bound Meetups

North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all, been overlanding, and been outdoors in general, for most of my life with family and friends but finally got my own rig and looking to learn new tricks and explore new areas. Driving a 2018 Chevy Silverado LTZ71 that isn’t all tricked out like some I’ve seen but it gets the job done and gets me wherever I want to go.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all, new to the site, but not new to off-roading...little new to overlanding.

Hail from Denver, CO with a 2013 Nissan Frontier PRO4X. Really wanted to get into some great camping in the Rockies and overlanding seems to get us where we need. Family time outdoors is what we love to do.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Cendee

airmanthulin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Charleston AFB, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Thulin
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force

Overland Bound Meetups

North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!
Thank you for the wealth of information. I will be spending the entire day combing through the files, threads and articles. Thank you.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey all, new to the site, but not new to off-roading...little new to overlanding.

Hail from Denver, CO with a 2013 Nissan Frontier PRO4X. Really wanted to get into some great camping in the Rockies and overlanding seems to get us where we need. Family time outdoors is what we love to do.
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Region. We have a few things going on in Utah so check out the rally points. @Anchor Mtn and @Neal A. Tew are the Member Rep in your state.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

_snakeskin_

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Castaic, California
First Name
alec
Last Name
wallis
Member #

hey everyone!

the names Alec. Ive been camping since i was a toddler and now have discovered this awesome hobby! i currently drive a lifted Ram 1500 that im starting to outfit for overlanding and am super excited to jump head first into this! thanks for the oppertunity to join you guys and learn a bunch of new stuff and explore this awesome world

Rig: 2015 Ram 1500 Crew cab (still being built up)
overland experience: not MUCH overlanding experience. i have been tent and RV camping ever since i could walk. my girlfriend, myself, and our 3 dogs have been exploring alot more recently in the national parks and found this group from word of mouth so i knew i HAD to join!
our first EXPO with overlanding is coming up and we'll be attending the one in Big Bear June 1-2, 2019 this year and honestly, we cant wait to see all the cool things out there for overlanding!