Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Leentu

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi All--

Scott here from Leentu. Recently sold my Gen 1 Taco, upgraded to a (new to me) 2007 Tacoma TRD 4x4. Have't had much of a chance to get the rig kitted out as I've been completely swamped with customer camper builds since the fall, hah.

After 10 years on the west coast, I'm now between Chicago and our shop in Indianapolis so definitely looking forward to getting out and meeting new people in the area this summer. My experience is mixed, I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I've definitely put some good miles in from the California desert, to Baja and exploring Central America.

Cheers and look forward to connecting!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello My name is Jeremiah Barba. Really excited to be part of what looks like a great community with lots of info. Found it on YouTube and now I’m stoked to be a member.
I am a newbie to overlanding and have been already learning a lot on the posts as well as videos. So Thank you!!
My rig is a 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4 sport. Trying to get my rig right where I want it. And it is slowly getting there. Haha! Hope to meet some of you soon on one of these meet ups or on a trail somewhere.
Thanks for having me!!
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

I am your U.S. West Member Representatives, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

Hello My name is Jeremiah Barba. Really excited to be part of what looks like a great community with lots of info. Found it on YouTube and now I’m stoked to be a member.
I am a newbie to overlanding and have been already learning a lot on the posts as well as videos. So Thank you!!
My rig is a 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4 sport. Trying to get my rig right where I want it. And it is slowly getting there. Haha! Hope to meet some of you soon on one of these meet ups or on a trail somewhere.
Thanks for having me!!
Welcome to OB from the PNW!

SOS_Recon

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Saratoga Springs, UT, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6EKF
Matt here, from Orange County, CA
Recently bought a new 2018 Wrangler JKRU
Novice Overlander, lots of camping when young and Army "camping"
Ready for adventure!
Only mods so far are 4"lift, 35"tires, Grab Bars, and fire extinguisher :tonguewink:
Working on HAM radio, lights, switch pod, CO2, and drop down table and shelf for rear.
Roof top tent by end of summer. I hope...

20190413_130904.jpg 20190330_121046.jpg JeepJKRU_Recon.jpg

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Hello, I’m Chris Racklyeft from Monroe, MI. I drive a ‘14 Subaru XV, lifted a couple inches but still building it up. I’ve only been doing things like this for a couple years now and enjoy it. Hope to see you out there
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. There's a great deal of information, hints and tips on here. We look forward to hearing about your trips and seeing some photos. Again welcome to the team.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

SexyRick

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
Member #

I have a ‘94 Toyota Land Cruiser without lockers. That I received for a decent price and counts right pass it up about 4 years ago. I live in Las Vegas NV try to get out as much as possible. However, like everyone, work and life keep me from getting out as often as I would like. I originally built her to sell. The further I got into her I realized I didn’t want to sell her eventually made her reliable and made her my daily driver. A 2-3” OME lift. Corbeau Moab Seats, and more recently arb front and rear bumpers.

I’m fairly new to overlanding. But love to get out as often as I can.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hi All,
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but originally come from New Zealand (30 years in California). Been overlanding for about 8-9 years now in a 2010 FJ Cruiser with an Adventure Trailer, mostly in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah. Always seem to be planning the next adventure, and looking forward to learning more from this community.
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Matt here, from Orange County, CA
Recently bought a new 2018 Wrangler JKRU
Novice Overlander, lots of camping when young and Army "camping"
Ready for adventure!
Only mods so far are 4"lift, 35"tires, Grab Bars, and fire extinguisher :tonguewink:
Working on HAM radio, lights, switch pod, CO2, and drop down table and shelf for rear.
Roof top tent by end of summer. I hope...

View attachment 95149View attachment 95150View attachment 95151
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jamie @glade8r , welcome from Oklahoma.

Picked up a 98 Jeep XJ on the cheap and am ready to start some new adventures.
Good choice...

Wife and I passed out Ham technician exams last week and waiting for our call signs.
Congrats to you both. Hope you will join us on our Friday night Echolink net once you receive your call signs.

Reactions: glade8r

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hey all. Jamie from middle NC. Pretty new to overlanding but have been camping since I was a pup. Picked up a 98 Jeep XJ on the cheap and am ready to start some new adventures. Wife and I passed out Ham technician exams last week and waiting for our call signs.
Welcome its a Great forum glad to have you involved!

Reactions: glade8r

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey all, member #16829 out of Leavenworth, KS, here! Looking to adventure and learn, and share as much as I can with ya'll. Currently finishing up my rig, a 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited. All I've got left for now is a front bumper and tire swing out, which I pick up upon completion in four weeks from DGG Fabrication in Springfield, MO. Hoping to see some of ya'll around soon! I'll be frequenting Kansas Rocks with my local Toyota group, actually will he there this Saturday, the 27th.
Yeah you made it. Here is a link to the Rocky Mountain forum threads. Welcome to our community.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello all! New member here. Lebanon Oregon, in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Happy to be here.
Hi @Bradywan and welcome to Overland Bound! There are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your neighbors. In fact, the Willamette Valley area is a happening area thanks to your Member Reps, @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli. In fact, there is an camping event coming up this weekend in the Tillamook State Forest [link] that you might be interested in. Most of our events are posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman