Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello.

I am excited to join the forum and look forward to learning more about this community.

Rig (s): 1999 Hummer H1, and 2005 Jeep (custom made frame, cut and lengthened tub, LS7, 4L80E, Ford 1 ton axles, Atlas T-case, etc.)
Overlanding Experience Background: Moderate

Trying to learn more about this style of outdoor adventures and looking to reconfigure/replace what I have.

Thanks to all that have already provided to the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Cheers!
-Economist
Welcome to Overland Bound

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi guys!
I'm new to the forum and new to overlanding overall.
Looking to get some good, tips, tricks and recommendations.

Rig: 2007 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: ElGreco

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello.

I am excited to join the forum and look forward to learning more about this community.

Rig (s): 1999 Hummer H1, and 2005 Jeep (custom made frame, cut and lengthened tub, LS7, 4L80E, Ford 1 ton axles, Atlas T-case, etc.)
Overlanding Experience Background: Moderate

Trying to learn more about this style of outdoor adventures and looking to reconfigure/replace what I have.

Thanks to all that have already provided to the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Cheers!
-Economist

Welcome @Economist , you are in the Southwest Region. Check out Southwest Region for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions let me know.

Overland Wanderlust

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

Corey and Crystal Morris here from Rural Hall, NC. We are avid trail runners from way back in the day. We have always loved finding a trail or dirt road and running it to the end. Our favorite ride was from Mt. Crested Butte, CO to Pitkin, CO via Cumberland Pass and Tin Cup. We have a 2006 Jeep Commander XK we are building up to ride trails. Our ultimate goal is to return out west to live. SoCal is our destination. We love to cook and love company so if you're ever in the area, hit us up. We have a YouTube channel called Overland Wanderlust where we share the adventures we go on and other things. We were rebuilding a popup but abandoned that after accepting a position in NC. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

View attachment Overland Wanderlust Logo.jpg93893

Skyymann21

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey everyone i am new to the forum and am excited about getting together with people who like to do what i like to do. New to the southern VA area but plan on making plenty of trips in VA and VT when i get to go home on leave.

Location- Newport News, VA
Rig- 2017 F150 CrewCab STX 5.0 (stock for now)
Overlanding Experience Background- Grew up in northern Vermont so basically everywhere was an adventure

Attachments

Last edited:

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

We are planing a meet-up in Santa Rosa that will be for Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Lake & Mendocino counties, just waiting for the rain to stop. You will get an invite from the form messenger.
Did the meet-up in Santa Rosa already happen? How does one get on the list?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Did the meet-up in Santa Rosa already happen? How does one get on the list?
It has not, you will receive a forum message linking to a Rally Point once I get a date set. Im still looking for a good place that can hold lots of rigs.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Corey and Crystal Morris here from Rural Hall, NC. We are avid trail runners from way back in the day. We have always loved finding a trail or dirt road and running it to the end. Our favorite ride was from Mt. Crested Butte, CO to Pitkin, CO via Cumberland Pass and Tin Cup. We have a 2006 Jeep Commander XK we are building up to ride trails. Our ultimate goal is to return out west to live. SoCal is our destination. We love to cook and love company so if you're ever in the area, hit us up. We have a YouTube channel called Overland Wanderlust where we share the adventures we go on and other things. We were rebuilding a popup but abandoned that after accepting a position in NC. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

View attachment 93892View attachment 93893

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Overland Wanderlust

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone i am new to the forum and am excited about getting together with people who like to do what i like to do. New to the southern VA area but plan on making plenty of trips in VA and VT when i get to go home on leave.

Location- Newport News, VA
Rig- 2017 F150 CrewCab STX 5.0 (stock for now)
Overlanding Experience Background- Grew up in northern Vermont so basically everywhere was an adventure

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

mike.lutz

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lutz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EBJ
Good evening everyone! New to the forum and looking forward to meeting up with some great people. I'll try and update some pics as soon as I get the chance.
Rig: 2008 Toyota Tundra
Experience & Background: Been offroading for as long a s I can remember and have been in towing & recovery for going on 17 years, specializing in off road recovery.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
It has not, you will receive a forum message linking to a Rally Point once I get a date set. Im still looking for a good place that can hold lots of rigs.
Sounds good. Let me know if I can help scout out a place. the parking lot on the north end of town where the K-mart used to be before the fires has a big, mostly empty parking lot.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Good evening everyone! New to the forum and looking forward to meeting up with some great people. I'll try and update some pics as soon as I get the chance.
Rig: 2008 Toyota Tundra
Experience & Background: Been offroading for as long a s I can remember and have been in towing & recovery for going on 17 years, specializing in off road recovery.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested great group of people. https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

I am your U.S. West Member Representative, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

mike.lutz

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lutz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EBJ

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested great group of people. https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

I am your U.S. West Member Representative, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob
Thanks!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sounds good. Let me know if I can help scout out a place. the parking lot on the north end of town where the K-mart used to be before the fires has a big, mostly empty parking lot.
Thanks! Ill get back to you. Also FYI we are going to be apart of a massive post fire cleanup at Cow Mountain on April 27&28, this will be posted on the forum, FB & IG very soon. Dont hesitate to message me at @Kent R if you need anything or have ideas about the meet-up.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys!
I'm new to the forum and new to overlanding overall.
Looking to get some good, tips, tricks and recommendations.

Rig: 2007 GMC Yukon XL 2500
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in theMidwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Overland Bound Rally Southeast 2019! i

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: ElGreco