Last Name
Nova
Member #

New Member!
James in Arlington VA
2006 LR3 with Lift rods
Looking to do a little overlanding in the mid-atlantic and beyond-
Welcome James!

Also In Arlington, VA. And we’ve got quite a few members in the local (NOVA) area.

If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message @Hank Outdoors, @Wawa Skittletits, or me.

Here are some other useful links:

Northern VA/MD Monthly Meetups thread:

U.S. East Forum:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Looking for events near you? Check out the Calendar:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar

Last edited:

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hello peeps. It seems there are a lot of people from VA here. Myself included. :)

Daniel
Chantilly, VA (NoVA DMV)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara named Regirock by my kids.
New to OB and new to overlanding :)

REGIROCK JK
View attachment 89377
Nice rig, and welcome to the community. You have lots of folks in your area, and there is a ton of good jnfo in the forums! Make sure to reach out and connect with people in your area!

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
New Member!
James in Arlington VA
2006 LR3 with Lift rods
Looking to do a little overlanding in the mid-atlantic and beyond-
Welcome!
Looks like your from my ols stomping grounds. I graduated from Lake Braddock (Fairfax County) many many moons ago.

Dadventure

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Novato, CA, USA
Member #

Hi there everyone, my name is Charlie and I live in Novato California. I’ve always made it a priority to get outdoors as much as possible. It even lead me to get rid of the old office tie one fateful day 15 years ago and pursue a job as a park ranger so I could be outdoors as much as possible. 0085C629-CDEF-4B56-AC82-79DFFF3A88B5.jpeg

My newest priority in life are my two young boys. I want them to be able to experience the same amazing childhood that I did so that’s why I and making it a point to get them out adventuring at an early age. Camping has always been a love of mine but I am finding the campgrounds to be a little stuffy these days so overlanding has become the obvious choice to go out and experience new adventures with the family.

It’s amazing to see a community like this come together with a shared passion. I’m so impressed by the amount of time and energy people spend making their overlanding vehicles tailored to the type of experience they want to have in the great outdoors. As for me right, My stock 2015 Tacoma does the job I need it to. My main priority is to get the family out of town and crowded campgrounds and into a more adventuresome great outdoors. As I learn more and connect with other people, I’m sure our truck and adventures will change with time.

Happy Trails

0085C629-CDEF-4B56-AC82-79DFFF3A88B5.jpeg

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hi there everyone, my name is Charlie and I live in Novato California. I’ve always made it a priority to get outdoors as much as possible. It even lead me to get rid of the old office tie one fateful day 15 years ago and pursue a job as a park ranger so I could be outdoors as much as possible. View attachment 89387

My newest priority in life are my two young boys. I want them to be able to experience the same amazing childhood that I did so that’s why I and making it a point to get them out adventuring at an early age. Camping has always been a love of mine but I am finding the campgrounds to be a little stuffy these days so overlanding has become the obvious choice to go out and experience new adventures with the family.

It’s amazing to see a community like this come together with a shared passion. I’m so impressed by the amount of time and energy people spend making their overlanding vehicles tailored to the type of experience they want to have in the great outdoors. As for me right, My stock 2015 Tacoma does the job I need it to. My main priority is to get the family out of town and crowded campgrounds and into a more adventuresome great outdoors. As I learn more and connect with other people, I’m sure our truck and adventures will change with time.

Happy Trails

View attachment 89387
Welcome to the community! Sounds like you are off to a good start for the right reasons! Enjoy the adventures while they’re young!

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello to everyone from Steve in Roanoke Virginia!
New to Overlanding, driving my 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with camper shell. Love being outdoors in the mountains!

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!

If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message @Hank Outdoors, @Wawa Skittletits, or me.

Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

U.S. East Forum:

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello peeps. It seems there are a lot of people from VA here. Myself included. :)

Daniel
Chantilly, VA (NoVA DMV)

REGIROCK JK

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!

Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

U.S. East Forum:

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi there everyone, my name is Charlie and I live in Novato California. I’ve always made it a priority to get outdoors as much as possible. It even lead me to get rid of the old office tie one fateful day 15 years ago and pursue a job as a park ranger so I could be outdoors as much as possible. View attachment 89387

Happy Trails

View attachment 89387
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to meet you! Make sure to check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, My name is Jeff. I am Ready to get out and do some Overlanding!View attachment 89439
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I am Waka and I live in Tucson Az

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Happy Trails

View attachment 89387

Overland Bound Meetups

We are planing a meet-up in Santa Rosa that will be for Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Lake & Mendocino counties, just waiting for the rain to stop. You will get an invite from the form messenger.

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Speric

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy from Nebraska! I'm based out of the panhandle area with my 07 Hummer H3. Have some experience with overlanding but by no means an expert! Looking forward to learning more from the community here and enjoying the good ol' outdoors!
View attachment 89376

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: price.7117

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Daniel
Chantilly, VA (NoVA DMV)

REGIROCK JK
View attachment 89377
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Mypalsupes

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to everyone from Steve in Roanoke Virginia!
New to Overlanding, driving my 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with camper shell. Love being outdoors in the mountains!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #