Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from a new UK member.

I have been a serial offroader and 4x4 owner for the last 2 decades.

Previous rides have included Isuzu Trooper, Mercedes G230 LWB, VW T3 Syncro Doka, VW T3 Westfalia and a few lifted VW New Beetles.

Currently we own a VW T3 Syncro and a VW T4 Syncro LWB. I am also lifting a rare Skoda Felicia Fun pickup.

I have attached a few pics.

We have travelled all over the UK and Europe in our T3's with light offroading and lots of camping. Anything from an overnighter to 3 weeks in a tent or van.

Our plan for 2019 is to sell out T3 Syncro and get the T4 converted and prepped for offroad use.

I sell lift conversion parts as well as aftermarket VW performance parts and do a lot of the work myself.

Our dream is to prep the T4 to be capable off grid and for our slowly developing outdoor lifestyle business to move towards offering a more environmentally responsible range of products.

Really looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences with other members.

Joined as a full member now #17317 too [emoji846]

PaulView attachment 89172View attachment 89173View attachment 89174View attachment 89175
[/QUOT

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Europe Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi folks I joined a few weeks back but have been super busy. So I wanted to say hello from Mississippi. Is there anyone that rides in my area of the gulfcoast? I drive a lifted 15 Subaru Forester, I ride trails as much as possible nothing extreme. I love being in the outdoors as much as possible when life permits.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. Overlanding novice here. Based in Oklahoma. I go hiking and camping quite often, and realized some time ago how much I was missing out on by sticking to the "beaten path" on my trips around the US. Currently don't own what I would call an overlanding rig but have been looking for something a little more capable over the last month or so. I joined up because this seems like a great community to be a part of, looking forward to future trips and being a part of OB.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello from a new UK member.

I have been a serial offroader and 4x4 owner for the last 2 decades.

Previous rides have included Isuzu Trooper, Mercedes G230 LWB, VW T3 Syncro Doka, VW T3 Westfalia and a few lifted VW New Beetles.

Currently we own a VW T3 Syncro and a VW T4 Syncro LWB. I am also lifting a rare Skoda Felicia Fun pickup.

I have attached a few pics.

We have travelled all over the UK and Europe in our T3's with light offroading and lots of camping. Anything from an overnighter to 3 weeks in a tent or van.

Our plan for 2019 is to sell out T3 Syncro and get the T4 converted and prepped for offroad use.

I sell lift conversion parts as well as aftermarket VW performance parts and do a lot of the work myself.

Our dream is to prep the T4 to be capable off grid and for our slowly developing outdoor lifestyle business to move towards offering a more environmentally responsible range of products.

Really looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences with other members.

Joined as a full member now #17317 too [emoji846]

PaulView attachment 89172View attachment 89173View attachment 89174View attachment 89175
Great looking VWs. I've got a '74 in the garage that I just finished putting the engine back in. Can't wait to see more of what y'all do!

Welcome!

Reactions: J-P and Vagnarok

Vagnarok

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Rainworth
Great looking VWs. I've got a '74 in the garage that I just finished putting the engine back in. Can't wait to see more of what y'all do!

Welcome!
Lots of custom design and fabrication in the offing.

Years of overlanding and frustration with the limits of equipment and freedom of design in Europe.

The US and Australian markets have so much to offer so I will be taking inspiration from there.

willlord

Rank III

Contributor III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Lord
Hello from North Texas - Denton area.
My truck is a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha.
My Trailer is a military surplus M1102 trailer with a Humvee radio communications topper.
I have been working on my trailer for the past 4 years and I’m at the point it’s only small tweaks left. I have sence shiftrd over to the H3 working on it as a stand alone overlanding vehicle for just the wife and I. My trailer will always remain our base camp setup when we bring along family and friends.
Welcome to OLB and the Southwest Region from one Texan to another!

MercedesOvrLnd

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Omaha, NE, USA
Member #

Newer member. Located near Omaha Nebraska. Started overlanding last summer and have learned a lot since. Made a trip to Colorado and South Dakota so far. I have a few trips planned this year and I am looking forward to getting out and exploring. My vehicle is a 2002 Supercharged Mercedes ML320 with a small lift and 32's. My project started getting more attention than I thought it would so I started a dedicated Instagram page @MercedesOvrLnd. Saving up for custom bumpers and some other small things but It has been a fun project!

Attachments

Renard Thomas

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Santa Clarita, CA 91354
Member #

Newer member. Located near Omaha Nebraska. Started overlanding last summer and have learned a lot since. Made a trip to Colorado and South Dakota so far. I have a few trips planned this year and I am looking forward to getting out and exploring. My vehicle is a 2002 Supercharged Mercedes ML320 with a small lift and 32's. My project started getting more attention than I thought it would so I started a dedicated Instagram page @MercedesOvrLnd. Saving up for custom bumpers and some other small things but It has been a fun project!

I am a new member to Overland Bound and definitely a novice to overlanding. Your Rig is really interesting because you don't see too many ML320 overland builds. I am looking forward to following your build. I tried to find you on Instagram but i could not find you, so I will just keep an eye for your post on the forum.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to meet you! Make sure you check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups.

Reactions: MercedesOvrLnd

MercedesOvrLnd

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Omaha, NE, USA
Member #

I am a new member to Overland Bound and definitely a novice to overlanding. Your Rig is really interesting because you don't see too many ML320 overland builds. I am looking forward to following your build. I tried to find you on Instagram but i could not find you, so I will just keep an eye for your post on the forum.

The link should bring you to one of my images. There is a few people that have built more off road oriented MLS but none used for Overlanding. It’s been a fun build so far but everything is from scratch because these have no aftermarket parts available. Let me know if that link does not work. Thanks!

Renard Thomas

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Santa Clarita, CA 91354
Member #

The link should bring you to one of my images. There is a few people that have built more off road oriented MLS but none used for Overlanding. It’s been a fun build so far but everything is from scratch because these have no aftermarket parts available. Let me know if that link does not work. Thanks!
Thank you! We are following you now! Our Jeep Cherokee is the complete opposite in regards to availability of aftermarket parts. We have a lot to choose from. We look forward to following your build.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good AM from Charlotte!

I'm Bob

Current rig is an 08 Jeep JKU pulling a Crux 1610
Novice overlander but experienced camper

Looking for nice spots in the GA, NC, SC, TN & VA Mountains.View attachment 89255

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Overland Bound Regions!