Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
hey y'all. im from the el dorado county area in California. I recently bought a 2018 tacoma to replace my 1992 Toyota pickup that I had been daily driving and adventuring in. As far as my experience offroad/overlanding, somewhere in the moderate threshold. joined to find new areas and friends for adventure
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in your area if you are interested, it is on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.
Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.
Reoccurring - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting - 02/12/2019

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 88509

Rig: 95, Ford, Bronco/ Also BMW R1200GSA for some Moto Overlanding

Overlanding Experience Background: Novice to Moderate

Hello all excited to make my bronco even more overland capable and get out exploring even more!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Mexipino557

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from the UK, currently waiting for my membership to arrive in the post...

I have a Volvo C304 6x6 which was a Swedish military ambulance and I have just about finished converting it into our overland camper truck, of course it'll never be finished as there is always something else to add!

Jon.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Europe Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

1. In Alabama at the moment
  2. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2.5 rough county lift, 33in Nitto grapplers, Fuel Vison rims, Baja roof Rack, Tuff stuff RTT (not pictured yet)
  3. Novice overlander here I'd say. Love the outdoor, hunting, fishing, skiing!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

It's a hardside popup per se... LOL. This was the biggest one they ever made- opened up it's about 33' but weighs in under 5k. It took a lot of research for me to find something in my tow range with what I felt was enough space lol. Here's a picture of it opened up. View attachment 88540
That thing is amazing. I didnt even know they made something this cool.

• Love
Reactions: Ebony M

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi from the UK, currently waiting for my membership to arrive in the post...

I have a Volvo C304 6x6 which was a Swedish military ambulance and I have just about finished converting it into our overland camper truck, of course it'll never be finished as there is always something else to add!

Jon.
WOW. I need one of those. Welcome to OB

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Snydog
hey y'all. im from the el dorado county area in California. I recently bought a 2018 tacoma to replace my 1992 Toyota pickup that I had been daily driving and adventuring in. As far as my experience offroad/overlanding, somewhere in the moderate threshold. joined to find new areas and friends for adventure
Welcome to the group. Lots to learn here and sounds like you'll have some adventures to share. Look forward to seeing ya on the trails!

Boort

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to meet you. Make sure to check the forums for local meet-ups.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Check the Rally point event, you live in El Dorado County you should come by Sierra Foothill Overlanders monthly meet-up. The next meet up is on the 12th at the Break Room in Shingle Springs.. We have a great bunch of people in our group, who would be happy to meet you. I won't be there, have prior engagement. See ya out there.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
  1. Region: Northern San Diego county
  2. Rig: 2006, Toyota, Tacoma
  3. Overlanding Experience Background: Beginner but, I have spent my entire childhood camping. I am 17 and enjoy camping and off roading.View attachment 88580
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to meet you. Make sure you check the forums and Rally Points for your local meet ups and Overland groups. There are several meet-ups in the Southern California area!

Hello overlanders,
My name is Dave, I'm from Western Australia, my rig is a 2012 Volkswagen Amarok with a lot of mods, I have owned it since new and the first time it went off road was the day I picked it up from the dealership.
Prior to that I have had 2 Toyota Hiluxes, and a 120 series Toyota Prado.
All of my off road driving has been done here in Australia, plenty of sand, rock and mud.

Attachments

Eldasilma

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Marilla, NY, USA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Bush
Hi all.
I have a 2006 dodge ram 2500hd that myself and my 14yr old son love to camp, hunt, fish, and ride the quads out of and off of. I am from the great state of New York. I have been out of doors my whole life but due to some health problems i have been relagated to car camping. But darn it i will get fixed and lose the wate so can do all the stuff i used to.

PJ Porter

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lowry City, MO, USA
Member #

Hi all.
I have a 2006 dodge ram 2500hd that myself and my 14yr old son love to camp, hunt, fish, and ride the quads out of and off of. I am from the great state of New York. I have been out of doors my whole life but due to some health problems i have been relagated to car camping. But darn it i will get fixed and lose the wate so can do all the stuff i used to.
Welcome! I can relate to your plight, do what you can, we're all here to help.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi all.
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to meet you. Make sure you check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups!

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello overlanders,
My name is Dave, I'm from Western Australia, my rig is a 2012 Volkswagen Amarok with a lot of mods, I have owned it since new and the first time it went off road was the day I picked it up from the dealership.
Prior to that I have had 2 Toyota Hiluxes, and a 120 series Toyota Prado.
All of my off road driving has been done here in Australia, plenty of sand, rock and mud.
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to meet you. Make sure you check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups!.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all.
Welcome to Overland Bound