Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Garrett parks
Pinehurst tx
1991 isuzu trooper 2.8 v6 and 5speed manual 4x4 all stock drivetrain with 317000 miles lol
Beginner overlander
Very happy to be here
Welcome to Overland Bound, this is an awesome community, filled with some great people. Don’t forget to check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet-ups!

Reactions: 91Trooper

91Trooper

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pinehurst, TX, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Parks
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound, this is an awesome community, filled with some great people. Don’t forget to check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet-ups!
Cool thank you i have been watching the youtube videos for the last month and i knew i had to be a part of this.

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Cool thank you i have been watching the youtube videos for the last month and i knew i had to be a part of this.
Yeah I did the same thing, I trolled the OB site for quite a while and I am so glad I pulled the trigger. I’ve met so many amazing people, which has gotten me out on some spectacular trips! I’ve joined a great Overland group and the wife and I are having a great time.

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

G'day all.

My name is Marc and I'm from the Northern Tablelands area in northern New South Wales, Australia. I drive a 2013 Holden Colorado, and have a fair bit of experience travelling, camping and generally being outdoors, but haven't as yet done a whole lot of overlanding, but am looking to change that!

I look forward to contributing to the wonderful community you have all built here.

All the best.

Marc

View attachment 85319
Welcome Marc good to see another New South Welshman here at Overland Bound! Where in the the Northern Tablelands are you located...I'm a bit further south at Tamworth!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Hello from Western NC (Asheville / Weaverville)! I'm Rob & have a 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2. I have very limited off-road experience (Did Harmon Den a couple times but haven't tried Hurricane Creek yet) so hoping to get some with some of you folks on here! Would love to join any "meetups" in the area.
Welcome @RobWNC from Mike in Swannanoa/Black Mountain!

Aussie Marc

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Welcome Marc good to see another New South Welshman here at Overland Bound! Where in the the Northern Tablelands are you located...I'm a bit further south at Tamworth!
I'm up the road in Glen Innes mate, after relocating back to the country from the nation's capital a few months back. Just starting to settle back into country life and am spending so much more time out exploring that I'm about to start sinking some money into making the old Colorado a bit more functional on these adventures. I've been subscribed to the OB YouTube channel for a long time but have only just got around to watching some of the content, and the principles that I watched being explained in a recent video really appealed, so here I am!

SmileyMo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Texas
Hello everyone !

I began my love for the outdoors with mountain biking , kayaking and fishing .

Fairly new to the Rig Scene but I’m definitely learning a lot through this group!

Texas born and raised but excited to get out and explore !

2018 Toyota 4R TRD OFFRoad

OBE: novice
IMG_1985.JPG

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello everyone !

I began my love for the outdoors with mountain biking , kayaking and fishing .

Fairly new to the Rig Scene but I’m definitely learning a lot through this group!

Texas born and raised but excited to get out and explore !

2018 Toyota 4R TRD OFFRoad

OBE: novice
View attachment 85345
Welcome Mo from Northern VA!

Be sure to check in on the 4Runner Owners Registry.

Last edited:

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

View attachment 85347
Placentia, CA
1984 Toyota Land Cruiser, shackle reversal, 3" lift, custom front bumper, 4 Plus Rear with swing out tire mount.
Total novice to overlanding but no stranger to tent camping. Looking forward to learning from this knowledgeable community!

Cheers,
Ben
Nice Land Cruiser. WELCOME

Reactions: Luis Merlo