Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I am Eric from Los Angeles California. I drive a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Fzj80 and a 1972 Land Cruiser FJ55. I have the 80 pretty well built with ARB front bumper with side rails and sliders, TJM snorkel, AOE rear bumper spare tire and gas can swing out, Iron Man roof rack, IPF lights, rear view camera, custom sounds and stereo, warn 9k winch, 315 ko2's, and 3" OME lift with OME sport shocks. My 72 is newly restored with a PTO winch. I plan on keeping 72 maily stock. I love to go camping and take 80 overlanding whenever possible. Glad to be part of this community.
Welcome.

12poundtest

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Edmonds WA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Sershon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7PHY
Hi! I just joined and I look forward to meeting other overlanders and participating in the forum.
I am in Halifax, NS, Canada but I tend to move a lot (thanks to the Navy)
I drive a 2004 Land Rover Discovery, it works most of the time :) Not overly modified, just a OME 50mm lift. I still have the steel bumper and sliders sitting by the garage waiting for me to put them on.
I would say I am moderately experienced. I have participated in various offroading events with OVLR but always based on a base camp. I am looking at adapting my truck and equipment to be a bit more versatile and be able to overland a bit more. Cheers
David
Welcome David!

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hi! I just joined and I look forward to meeting other overlanders and participating in the forum.
I drive a 2004 Land Rover Discovery, it works most of the time :) Not overly modified, just a OME 50mm lift. I still have the steel bumper and sliders sitting by the garage waiting for me to put them on.
I would say I am moderately experienced. I have participated in various offroading events with OVLR but always based on a base camp. I am looking at adapting my truck and equipment to be a bit more versatile and be able to overland a bit more. Cheers
David
Welcome.
What engine is in your 2004 Discovery TD5 or a 3.5l V8
I have TD5 in my Defender now but previously loved my Discovery with the 3.5l V8 just a bit expensive to run here in the UK

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Reactions: Rebel.Roo

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Reactions: Rebel.Roo

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hi. Lots of camping and backpacking experience. New to "overlanding". Minimal 4x experience. Driving 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock with RoofNest roof top tent. In the Portland, Oregon area.
Welcome to Overland Bound @Brandy! The Portland/Vancouver area is packed full of Overland Bound members who are a great resource for new overlanders. To top it off, there are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
David
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Member Representative is @Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

Justin from MD here, new to the site. Looking forward to meeting up with others in the Mid-Atlantic area (MD, PA, VA, WV). I've got a 14' JKU, mild lift, winch, etc. and REALLY want to give over-landing a go. I've been tent camping and RV-ing for 20+ years.

Cheers!
J

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative is @Hank Outdoors and @Wawa Skittletits

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,

I am Eric from Los Angeles California. I drive a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Fzj80 and a 1972 Land Cruiser FJ55. I have the 80 pretty well built with ARB front bumper with side rails and sliders, TJM snorkel, AOE rear bumper spare tire and gas can swing out, Iron Man roof rack, IPF lights, rear view camera, custom sounds and stereo, warn 9k winch, 315 ko2's, and 3" OME lift with OME sport shocks. My 72 is newly restored with a PTO winch. I plan on keeping 72 maily stock. I love to go camping and take 80 overlanding whenever possible. Glad to be part of this community.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi. Lots of camping and backpacking experience. New to "overlanding". Minimal 4x experience. Driving 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock with RoofNest roof top tent. In the Portland, Oregon area.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys, just joined up. I drive a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek with lift, tires, rack, bumper, etc. I love getting out and camping. I've been known to sleep in the Subaru across the street from a perfectly good hotel just because.

View attachment 82315
View attachment 82316

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/san-diego-overland-bound-trail-runs.17178/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

David
Welcome to OB! If you have any questions feel free to message me. Check out the Calendar for events near you!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello All!

Justin from MD here, new to the site. Looking forward to meeting up with others in the Mid-Atlantic area (MD, PA, VA, WV). I've got a 14' JKU, mild lift, winch, etc. and REALLY want to give over-landing a go. I've been tent camping and RV-ing for 20+ years.

Cheers!
J
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
Keep an eye on the Calendar and Rally Point Events (East) for meetups and trips in your area.
Feel free to message me with any questions!

Ri_T_chie B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
RICHARD
Last Name
BURKEHOLDER
Member #

hi all!!
1 - Philadelphia PA
2 - 17 Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD w/ some mods
3 - excited to be a part of this community and stoked to be able to do some trips and meet some new people. I've been an outdoorsman for many years even coming from a "big city", the mountains and woods have always called my name. I got into camping and hiking while living in Oregon and Colorado and have always been a huge fan of overlanding so I decided to jump right into it when I had a chance. best decision I have ever made. if you are east coast and have some trips lined up or some meetups... get at me!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

hi all!!
1 - Philadelphia PA
3 - excited to be a part of this community and stoked to be able to do some trips and meet some new people. I've been an outdoorsman for many years even coming from a "big city", the mountains and woods have always called my name. I got into camping and hiking while living in Oregon and Colorado and have always been a huge fan of overlanding so I decided to jump right into it when I had a chance. best decision I have ever made. if you are east coast and have some trips lined up or some meetups... get at me!
Ritchie, welcome to OB and the East Region!!!
If you have any questions feel free to message me. Watch the Calendar and the East Region Forum for upcoming events and meetups.

Reactions: Kent R

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

hi all!!
1 - Philadelphia PA
Welcome from DC!

Reactions: Kent R