Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hayward, CA
Member #

Greetings everyone!

Mike here from Hayward, CA
Rig: 96 4Runner, 99 4Runner
Experience: Novice regarding overlanding, although plenty of off road rally experience both domestically and in Europe

Really just looking to get out and about off the grid and witness experiences and views city life can't bring, hoping to meet good people and see where I can help!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings everyone!

Mike here from Hayward, CA
Rig: 96 4Runner, 99 4Runner
Experience: Novice regarding overlanding, although plenty of off road rally experience both domestically and in Europe

Really just looking to get out and about off the grid and witness experiences and views city life can't bring, hoping to meet good people and see where I can help!
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

Chapa

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Marcos, Tx /Odessa, Tx
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Chapa
Member #

Hi, I'm Chapa

Rig: 2000 SR5 Toyota 4Runner
Overlanding Experience Background: I'm new to off roading but I can't wait to get my 4Runner ruffed up and dirty out there.

I'm about to be a senior in high school and I got into off roading because of my neighbor who has Toyota Fj, and he always come back from off roading with his rig looking ruffed up and great stories about his trips. I really can't wait to build my rig.

CB13

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lake Forest, CA
First Name
Cliff
Last Name
B
Member #

Hi! I'm new!

Rig: 2017 Jeep JKU Willys Wheeler
Overlanding Experience: Novice-ish

Wanted a Jeep Wrangler since I was 15 and finally got one last year (23 years later). An outdoorsman at heart and excited to gear up and get out and explore.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! I'm new!

Rig: 2017 Jeep JKU Willys Wheeler
Overlanding Experience: Novice-ish

Wanted a Jeep Wrangler since I was 15 and finally got one last year (23 years later). An outdoorsman at heart and excited to gear up and get out and explore.
Welcome to Overland B0und! There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

Reactions: CB13 and ibemarcus

Kardolf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington
First Name
David
Last Name
Uthmann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7LZJ
It's my turn to be the "New Guy"

Rig: 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Overlanding Experience: Not specifically, but I have been playing in the off-road and camping communities for more than 30 years, so I'm pretty certain this is where I fit.

Mark1986

Rank 0

Traveler I

He everyone,

Rig: 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer
Overlanding Experience: I was heavily into offroading and overlanding 10+ years ago, but now I'm starting all over again, so I would say moderate.

I look forward to learning new things, and gaining new experiences., and when needed, helping others in my area. Please note that I have a rather comprehensive garage, just dropped a new engine in my Cherokee.

Surgicalcric

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rig: 2013 Jeep GC Trailhawk and 2016 2500 Silverado but in process of purchasing a 2018 4-Runner TRD Pro
Overlanding Experience: 16 years as a US Army SF medic paving new ground and testing our tactical mobility all over the jungles of SA, mountains of SE Asia, etc. Just got into the civilian side a few weeks ago but looking forward to spending quality time with my family as we go and do.

I look forward to the conversation.

NRoofless_garage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Carolina
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Hello from Upstate SC- just joined the forum to connect with some more like minded people, and hopefully start getting out to some events. Current rig is a 2011 Tacoma, and current job to support the habit is firefighting (city/Air Force), and of course cutting some grass. Also have a YT channel: roofless_garage that I've been putting some trips on- mostly for my wife/my documentation. Hope y'all are doing well and having a great week.

T4D ADV

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Murrieta, Ca
Member #

Hi Im Kathy I have a husband thats been part of OB for a little over a year We have 2 sons and a dog. Weve been day trip exploring for years. We started in my 2000 Subaru Outback Legacy Wagon. We like to go to Joshua tree, Anza Borrego, Big Bear and the Inland Empire. One son has a Lifted Subaru Outback and is part of Mountain Roo our other son is also part of OB and has a Nissan Pathfinder. I have a Honda Ridgeline and a Ram Truck. You can find us on Instagram @ Time4Dirt 2018-06-11 006.JPG

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Im Kathy I have a husband thats been part of OB for a little over a year We have 2 sons and a dog. Weve been day trip exploring for years. We started in my 2000 Subaru Outback Legacy Wagon. We like to go to Joshua tree, Anza Borrego, Big Bear and the Inland Empire. One son has a Lifted Subaru Outback and is part of Mountain Roo our other son is also part of OB and has a Nissan Pathfinder. I have a Honda Ridgeline and a Ram Truck. You can find us on Instagram @ Time4Dirt View attachment 60105
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you.

Reactions: T4D ADV