• HTML tutorial

Chris Kelly

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Santa Rosa, CA
Member #

Hello All,

My name is Chris and I currently live in Northern California and am moving to Denver Colorado at the end of next week! I don't have a rig currently but and looking to get my hands on one once the move is complete. I am completely new to overlanding (other than "web wheeling" like crazy!) I'm excited to meet other overlanders!

- Chris

Foxtato

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Puyallup, WA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
BrewinHall
Member #

Hi everyone!

Been following Overland-related stuff over the last year or so and finally taking the plunge to get more acquainted with things.

Name: Dave
Rig: 2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
Experience: Noob
Picture:

Rick Schlepphorst

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roanoke, Texas, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Schlepphorst
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GMW
My name is Rick. I live in the DFW Texas area. Experience? Beginner I guess. My vehicle is a 2015 Jeep Cherokee (KL). FWD. I put AT tires on it, and so far with the soft roading I do it is great!

Attachments

Willmh3

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tennessee Colony, Texas
Member #

My name is Rick. I live in the DFW Texas area. Experience? Beginner I guess. My vehicle is a 2015 Jeep Cherokee (KL). FWD. I put AT tires on it, and so far with the soft roading I do it is great!
I claim to be from DFW but in all truthfulness I'm about 2 hours out, as Texans know that is just down the road. Welcome to the club.

Reactions: Rick Schlepphorst

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello Everybody! I'm Adrian and I'm currently in Shelton Connecticut. Not much experience on overlanding, pretty much novice. My rig and dd is 2002 Ford Ranger FX4.

Hmmmm...sure doesn't look like a novice's rig. Welcome. like to see the rig when you think you're an intermediate overlander. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Polako

Ian McAdorey

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

Greetings from Helmetta, New Jersey!

My name is Ian and live in a small area in Central New Jersey just south of East Brunswick!
I drive a 2000 Subaru Outback with a 4" lift kit and 29" tires; in addition, I own a 2017 3.6R Outback and my girlfriend drives a 2017 Forester XT.
I grew up in the wonderful Sunshine State, Attended College in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont, and planted myself somewhere "in-the-middle."
I would say that my experience and capabilities are as on par with my vehicle; jack of all trades but by far a master of none.
Looking forward to meeting new people!

20171015_141023.jpg

17039357_10154417382063527_4389089778280693876_o.jpg 26758723_10155275477843527_8735766989772016638_o.jpg 24958776_10155188426813527_6058027866637605569_o.jpg

Ctowns

Rank 0

Traveler I

1) I don't have a decent picture (just the driveway shot when I brought it home).
2) Longmont Colorado
3) Rig 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (JK)
4) Overlanding Experience Background - Novice, but I have quite a bit of offroading and camping experience.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Sean Inglesby

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Santa Rosa, Ca
Member #

Hello all, name's Sean Inglesby

I hail from wine country, California, USA. Specifically Santa Rosa, CA.
I have a whole sough of rigs/vehicles for various purposes...the summary:
1. 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Dog Taxi, daily driver, light to moderate wheeling, overlanding with heated seats and sunroof is awesome
2. 1997 Jeep Cherokee - used to be my overlander (North Carolina to California is longest continuous journey to date) but has grown into more of a capable off roader
3. 2002 VW New Beetle...yup, just wait till you see photos.
4. Other projects coming and going frequently

I am former US Army special operations, born in Germany, raised mostly in California, and spent a few years in Georgia and North Carolina with uncle sam. Grew up outdoors, camping, backpacking, wheeling, exploring, navigating, etc and was very confident in that setting. The army just spent some money making those skills even better and adding to them. I'm good with it.
I now own and operate Trail Forged Offroad and Overland, a supplier and manufacturer dedicated to the wheeling and adventuresome crowds.