Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

ALPHA_H3T

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello, I have been looking into hitting the open dirt roads since I started hearing about overlanding. You could say I have some experience doing that in Iraq. I have an 09 Hummer H3T Alpha and have begun looking at essential gear to equip my vehicle with. Im in Orange County and looking to network with similar minded people.

IMG_20180114_145426_461.jpg

Aidan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Current Vehicle: 2015 4Runner Trail
Previous Vehicle: 2005 Subaru Forester XT
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling, camping, and exploring new places. I'm also an automotive enthusiast and enjoy modifying vehicles, whether it be 4 wheels, 2 wheels, racing, or offroading. Overlanding is a great combination of those two passions and I've been hooked ever since.
Still living in San Jose, CA? I am in SF and looking for someone to sort of show me the ropes and perhaps go on a trip with. Similar story--novice, but love the outdoors. Recently bought 4Runner TRD Off Road.

Mike1102

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Culpeper, Va
Member #

C830072C-3FFE-446C-B902-B37B8CBAAE85.jpeg Mike
2016 4Runner TE
Culpeper,Va
Done a lot of OH Ridding but I’d say I’m a novice to “overlanding”. I mostly have done trails around Virginia and am looking to expand.

Reactions: Trey5150

Forrest

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rogers, Arkansas
Member #

Hello everyone, glad to be here. I am a 40 year old with a wife and four year old daughter at home. We raised two other children and now they have children of their own. We live in Northwest Arkansas and are very interested in getting out and enjoying all that the Natural State has to offer.

1) I currently do not have a good picture of my rig
2) Rogers, Arkansas
3) 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
4) Overlanding Experience Background = NOVICE

I am very interested in trails and outfitting my stock Jeep to have fun with the family out in the wilderness.

Forrest

El Capitan

Rank 0

Traveler I

Springfield, MO, USA
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Breedlove
Hi everyone, been lurking on the forums for about a month now absorbing as much info as possible and finally decided to join. Love the environment and the attitude of everyone, excited to be a part of the forum now!

1. Springfield, Missouri
2. Currently no rig, searching for a 3rd gen 4Runner
3. Experience = Complete Newbie

Currently on the hunt for my first rig which is proving to be a waiting game but can’t wait to get out. If anyone in the Southwest Missouri or North Arkansas area ever wants to hang out or has any tips shoot me a message.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone, glad to be here. I am a 40 year old with a wife and four year old daughter at home. We raised two other children and now they have children of their own. We live in Northwest Arkansas and are very interested in getting out and enjoying all that the Natural State has to offer.

1) I currently do not have a good picture of my rig
2) Rogers, Arkansas
3) 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
4) Overlanding Experience Background = NOVICE

I am very interested in trails and outfitting my stock Jeep to have fun with the family out in the wilderness.

Forrest
Hi Forrest and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone, been lurking on the forums for about a month now absorbing as much info as possible and finally decided to join. Love the environment and the attitude of everyone, excited to be a part of the forum now!

1. Springfield, Missouri
2. Currently no rig, searching for a 3rd gen 4Runner
3. Experience = Complete Newbie

Currently on the hunt for my first rig which is proving to be a waiting game but can’t wait to get out. If anyone in the Southwest Missouri or North Arkansas area ever wants to hang out or has any tips shoot me a message.
Hi El Capitan and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Hey everyone,

My name is Thomas and I’m from North Carolina. My 1st vehicle was a 98 wrangler and I’ve since sold that and current vehicle is an 03 Grand Cherokee Overland. I’ve been wheeling since I was 16 but haven’t done it too much lately because of college. I’ve had the GC for two years now and have a pretty solid platform currently. I’m debating on which direction to go so I will be posting a build thread here. I enjoy just being outside hunting/fishing/camping especially when it takes a vehicle to get to remote or hard to reach area. I look forward to learning from others, progressing my build and see some sights that others are visiting! If anyone is in NC feel free to message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone,

My name is Thomas and I’m from North Carolina. My 1st vehicle was a 98 wrangler and I’ve since sold that and current vehicle is an 03 Grand Cherokee Overland. I’ve been wheeling since I was 16 but haven’t done it too much lately because of college. I’ve had the GC for two years now and have a pretty solid platform currently. I’m debating on which direction to go so I will be posting a build thread here. I enjoy just being outside hunting/fishing/camping especially when it takes a vehicle to get to remote or hard to reach area. I look forward to learning from others, progressing my build and see some sights that others are visiting! If anyone is in NC feel free to message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Thomas and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!