Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Casper, Wyo
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
W
Thanks for the add. I'm in Casper, Wyoming. I own a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited along with a 1988 Jeep Comanche long bed trailer That I'm gonna be using for trips. Can sleep 1 or 2. Enjoy kayaking.. fishing.. just love the outdoors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks for the add. I'm in Casper, Wyoming. I own a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited along with a 1988 Jeep Comanche long bed trailer That I'm gonna be using for trips. Can sleep 1 or 2. Enjoy kayaking.. fishing.. just love the outdoors.

Hi 09 Black Widow and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig and trailer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..nice jeep and great set up..looking forward to seeing your adventures

06hyperion

Rank I

Contributor III

Moscow, ID, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Lasiw
Hi all!, Back into the Overland experience. Can't wait for the 2018 season to start...

Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab
Experience: Novice

View attachment 40693
Nice taco! I'm leaning towards one.. or a tundra, as my next rig. A guy at ford says mine is not worth sinking all the money it would cost to repair.. so I just went to toyota.

Anyway, happy trails!

Mlbdriver

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tuckerton, NJ, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Corbisiero
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign