Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hello all,

Chris from Charlottesville, VA.
I've been offloading for over 25 years, but most of the time has been spent rock crawling or camping.
As I have gotten older, I've started spending more time wheeling alone or with 1-2 others and exploring more public trails in our area.

I've still got my crawler, a 2005 Jeep LJ that has to get towed to most spots.
I've got a 2007 JKU that I use for exploring and camping. I usually tow a homemade offload trailer based off a M101A2 as a base for myself and my two Cane Corso's, and my two teenage sons.

Some pics...

I like your JK, Welcome to the group

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
My name is Mack from coeburn Virginia. I drive a 2007 hummer h3 off-roading is new to me just fire roads mostly but getting ready to start modifying my rig for more capability and enjoyment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the Group

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hi, I'm JoKer. Im trying to get onto the overland scene. I've been interested for quite sometime now, but with my busy schedule, it's quite difficult to make time. I don't really know what else to say. Feel free to contact me for whatever.
Welcome to the Group,

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hey everyone - Justin here. Been a long time adventurer/car camping fanatic ever since the day my father picked up his brand new Toyota 4x4 p/u in 1990. I've owned 3 Toyota Trucks (2 4x4s) all of which took me beautiful locations all throughout California and Arizona. I'm now the proud owner of an 01 UZJ100 which compliments my needs quite well. I really feel like I've found the last vehicle I'll ever own...love it to the moon and back. I'm fairly experienced in vehicle dependent travel (3 to 4 day trips at least), but I'm always looking to grow and learn from others. Cheers everyone!
Welcome to the Group,

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Rig: 2008 Jeep Wrangler JKU
Experience: Novice! As green as the grass haha

I'm really wanting to meet up with some people and at the least start off-roading locally. Once I gain confidence would really want to start traveling with my future wife!
Welcome to the Group,

BlackBear

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Airdrie, AB
Member #

Hi,

Rig: 2012 Jeep Rubicon, 3" short arm synergy lift, 33" tires and lots more stuff
Overlanding Experience: When it comes to driving on road and off road I am very experienced, I have done lots of camping and have been "overlanding" without knowing I was doing it. I much prefer "overlanding" verses "off-roading" and I'm looking forward to learning more about this real cool activity!

Regards,
Mike aka BlackBear
936788_696422223710506_420029204_n.jpg

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi,

Rig: 2012 Jeep Rubicon, 3" short arm synergy lift, 33" tires and lots more stuff
Overlanding Experience: When it comes to driving on road and off road I am very experienced, I have done lots of camping and have been "overlanding" without knowing I was doing it. I much prefer "overlanding" verses "off-roading" and I'm looking forward to learning more about this real cool activity!

Regards,
Mike aka BlackBear
View attachment 1979
Welcome to the forum. Nice Rubicon! Looking forward to seeing more of your images from Canada. Hope some day to get up there and do some overlanding.

Reactions: BlackBear

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hey everyone - Justin here. Been a long time adventurer/car camping fanatic ever since the day my father picked up his brand new Toyota 4x4 p/u in 1990. I've owned 3 Toyota Trucks (2 4x4s) all of which took me beautiful locations all throughout California and Arizona. I'm now the proud owner of an 01 UZJ100 which compliments my needs quite well. I really feel like I've found the last vehicle I'll ever own...love it to the moon and back. I'm fairly experienced in vehicle dependent travel (3 to 4 day trips at least), but I'm always looking to grow and learn from others. Cheers everyone!
Welcome!

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hi,

Regards,
Mike aka BlackBear
View attachment 1979
Nice rig and welcome to OB!

Reactions: BlackBear

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Rig: 2008 Jeep Wrangler JKU
Experience: Novice! As green as the grass haha

I'm really wanting to meet up with some people and at the least start off-roading locally. Once I gain confidence would really want to start traveling with my future wife!
Greetings! This is a great place to start.

Hello everyone! My name is Jacob and just found this forum from another forum that I go to often. I came from tacomaworld.com and one of the members up there was showing off his pretty nifty badge. So I did some diggin and here I am. Basic info:

Name: Jacob
Rig: 2016 Tacoma (just recently traded in the 2011 for this one. Still pretty stock for now.....)
Experience: I'd say beginner as I've never really had the chance to wonder off and explore like I want. Love the scene and love going camping. Unfortuantely there aren't a whole lot of places to actually go explore where I live, but I'm making due with what I've got and trying to make time to go out further on the weekends to find places.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Jacob and just found this forum from another forum that I go to often. I came from tacomaworld.com and one of the members up there was showing off his pretty nifty badge. So I did some diggin and here I am. Basic info:

Name: Jacob
Rig: 2016 Tacoma (just recently traded in the 2011 for this one. Still pretty stock for now.....)
Experience: I'd say beginner as I've never really had the chance to wonder off and explore like I want. Love the scene and love going camping. Unfortuantely there aren't a whole lot of places to actually go explore where I live, but I'm making due with what I've got and trying to make time to go out further on the weekends to find places.
I love the 2016 tacoma! Welcome to the forums