Lancaster, Pennsylvania
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Payonk
Member #

Name: Phil
Vehicle: 2017 Subaru Outback- Stock for now but that will change
Experience: Had various trucks over the past couple years with the only requirement being they could take me where I needed to go reliably. Didnt realize there was a term for this. Looking forward to getting more into this lifestyle.

PanthurBRZ

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Gilbert, Arizona
Member #

Hey guys, my name is Tanner(if you couldn't tell by my user name). I currently drive a 94 jeep yj, it's not a super common overland vehicle but I like different and it's very capable Offroad. I'm from Chickasha Oklahoma. I've only been "overlanding" for a couple months now, haven't done much more than day trips because I'm still fixing and building my rig. I work as a professional mechanic, and I'm an amateur photographer. My dad has owned a wrecker service since I was about ten so I have a lot of experience with recovery. Looking forward to meeting some new people and doing some wheeling!View attachment 32441 View attachment 32440
How was that second picture taken? As if the vehicle is in a spotlight?

Bjorn

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Somerset. United Kingdom
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Whistance
Member #

FullSizeRender 2.jpg Thought I would introduce myself!
Rig: 2008 Nissan Pathfinder R51
Experience: Pretty new to this so only a bit of light overlanding so far. I'm looking forward to getting loads of advice and tips off here and kitting out my truck for adventure

Last edited:

Bjorn

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Somerset. United Kingdom
First Name
Bjorn
Last Name
Whistance
Member #

Hi...my name is Eric and I have a problem. I like to get away where my cellphone doesn't have coverage!

Currently we camp out of my 2wd Dodge truck.

But I am almost done with my Zomburban..1988 Suburban 5.3LS swapped, NV4500, NP241, on 1-tons and H1 tires and wheels. So once its back on the road it will only be a short time till the M1101 trailer will be ready to go with it.

We live in Boyd, TX.

My experience in over-landing is limited. I have experience off-roading and recovery, and camping but not so much all together
View attachment 32386
Awesome truck!

Contributor III

Current Vehicle: 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser
Overland Experience: Novice

Moved to Florida for work a few years ago. From Ohio were I actually use to go off road, camping etc. Not much in FL I think, but hope to get in hear and find something interesting. I'm going crazy here with nothing to do! Anyway, working on my FJ62 currently and will hopefully start going on some trips by early 2018. Seen a few YouTube videos and learned a great deal (online overlanding expert now!) time for getting out there.

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello
I just joined this community and have my membership pack coming!
I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK that I am in the process of rigging out as an Overlander machine. The biggest thing is getting a roof rack so I can install my roof top tent !

I am from Prince George BC Canada. There are some fabulous places to explore in this area although there are restriction at the moment due to the fact that Central BC is burning. I am hoping next year to be able to get out and play some more!
I will post pictures later!
I am looking forward to sharing with everyone here!

shireman7

Rank 0

Traveler I

1) Kansas City, USA
2) 2008 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams
3) I am new to off roading / overlanding and I look forward to building up my FJ. I am an avid wakeboarder and snowboarder, so I look forward to building a good camping vehicle that I can drive to Colorado and on other fun trips.

Attachments

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Roxxie.jpg
Just bought my first Jeep-

Owned trucks (GMC and Toyota) before and 1 minivan! LOL Kids are now old enough that momma can go back to her roots!

Total Novice as its been too long since Ive really been out on any trails. Would love any help or even farting around on a weekend sometime in the valley.

Beth Ann

Here is Roxxie before I took her home. She is a week old today! :)

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone,

New to the site of course.

From Edmonton, Alberta. I have a 2012 Rubicon 2dr. I'm a true novice to overlanding and will be upgrading my rig in the near future to take it where ever I can go.

Pic was taken after coming home from a 13,000km road trip through the States and Canada. Would have be more exciting if I had it setup for overlanding but the trip was a blast non the less.
Hey Jeeper87 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Rubicon! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 31586 G'day all
My names Blake I'm from Victoria, Australia.
I love anything to do with overlanding we call it touring in Australia. I drive a 97 Nissan patrol
With a turboed 4.2l diesel on 35s with a 3 inch lift. And lots and lots of other overlanding mods.
Can't wait to see all your rigs fellas. Cheers.
Hi, Blake and welcome to OB! Nice rig man! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 31587 View attachment 31588 Hello. I'm Jake. New to OB and excited to contribute in any small way I can, and to absorb what you all have to offer. I'm rocking a full size Chevy Tahoe w 3 inches and 33 inch BFGs. My family of five is somewhat new to overlanding and have a couple great trips under our belt. We pull a trailer topped with a CVT Denali and I have loved customizing, modifying, enhancing, and upgrading both my rig and the trailer. I hope to meet group members and rally on some trails with ya'all. Thanks.
Hey, Jake and welcome to OB. Nice rig and trailer! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all!
Tony here, I currently drive a 2003 Ram 1500 4X4. I'm living in Southern Ohio and new to overlanding but have vast experience with camping/backpacking and general outdoors activities. I plan on doing some overlanding with my wife and two dogs and definitely looking for tips from more experienced fellas. :)
Hi, Tony and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!