First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

Name: Jon
Rig: 2017 4Runner SR5
Overlanding Experience: Novice.

I have a good amount of local off roading experience. Looking forward to milti day overlanding trips to better explore our amazing lands!
Welcome , theres a meet every 3rd Saturday at the Hat in Simi

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

300WMTUCK

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Roseville
Member #

View attachment 21746 Hello OB World, I just bought my rig this morning but, I have been following the site for awhile. I'm here in the Sacramento area and the spousal unit I are so happy to find a community like OB. We are also very happy now to get out of the Suburn family vehicle and into a dedicated rig. Hope to meet up with you all in the future.
Welcome! Congrats on the new vehicle! Great choice! What do you have planned for it?

reno464

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento
Member #

Welcome! Congrats on the new vehicle! Great choice! What do you have planned for it?
I'm going to put new tires on tomorrow, then slowly grab parts like rear bumper setup, rack, winch, and rear drawer system home build. Can't wait to start the transformation.

reno464

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento
Member #

Welcome! I grew up with an 86 Suburban. Love seeing them on the road.
I was going to keep transforming the sub into expo rig until I found out a 2002 1500 sub drive train would need lots of uprades. Being the family vehicle I couldn't risk it. Still love the thing though and it will still go camping when we are needing a giant wagon.

Caliber1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Los Alamitos CA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Mejia
Member #

Me and my 1990 F350 are ready for the bumpy ride ahead. I have been exploring the local mountains and deserts on my own for a while and look forward to the support and fun of the OB family.

Clement Wong

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good Morning. Just joined and we want to say we are excited to start our Overland adventures.

Clement and Jennefer Wong
Las Vegas Nevada
In search of building our Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

We have enjoyed traveling around the world for our adventures and now it's time for a new outdoor adventure. We think Overlanding is so awesome! We ran across a video on YouTube and have been excited about it since. Thanks for letting us join this community.

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Good Morning. Just joined and we want to say we are excited to start our Overland adventures.

Clement and Jennefer Wong
Las Vegas Nevada
In search of building our Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

We have enjoyed traveling around the world for our adventures and now it's time for a new outdoor adventure. We think Overlanding is so awesome! We ran across a video on YouTube and have been excited about it since. Thanks for letting us join this community.
Welcome to the forums and the overlanding community. I joined for the same reason. My stock 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is nice but it's always nice to add some extra capabilities to the rig to make it more overland worthy. There are some excellent JK Unlimited build threads on the forums, which I have been recently checking out and admiring. This is perhaps my favorite one so far! Best of luck with your build!

Clement Wong

Rank 0

Traveler I

Welcome to the forums and the overlanding community. I joined for the same reason. My stock 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is nice but it's always nice to add some extra capabilities to the rig to make it more overland worthy. There are some excellent JK Unlimited build threads on the forums, which I have been recently checking out and admiring. This is perhaps my favorite one so far! Best of luck with your build!
Thanks for the link. That's what we want to get to eventually! Part 1. Go buy the jeep.

EL MADHATTER

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

ARIZONA
Member #

Hola! I am fairly new to the overlanding scene. I am refreshing the undercarriage and outfitting my 2008 Range Rover Supercharged to handle mother earth. I've trekked parts of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, California, Panama, Costa Rica and Tajikstan. I look forward to this new adventurous chapter.

EL MADHATTER signing out.

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

Hola! I am fairly new to the overlanding scene. I am refreshing the undercarriage and outfitting my 2008 Range Rover Supercharged to handle mother earth. I've trekked parts of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, California, Panama, Costa Rica and Tajikstan. I look forward to this new adventurous chapter.

EL MADHATTER signing out.
welcome

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

View attachment 21746 Hello OB World, I just bought my rig this morning but, I have been following the site for awhile. I'm here in the Sacramento area and the spousal unit I are so happy to find a community like OB. We are also very happy now to get out of the Suburn family vehicle and into a dedicated rig. Hope to meet up with you all in the future.
welcome

jimmyspeeks470

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Gabriel, Ca
Member #

What's up OB community!
Jimmy here from San Gabriel, Ca OB 3863
I've been camping and car camping for a long time. I discovered overlanding a few months back and I'm hooked. I was fortunate to have my 06 gx470 fall right into my lap as an even trade for my 10 Scion xB about a month ago. Now it's time to get started on this build.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

jk journeys

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello OB

I am a new member
Location Simi Valley, CA
2016 JKUR
I don't quite know how to rate my experience as I have been an RVer for the past 12 years. In 2016 I purchased my JK as a tow vehicle and something that could take me off road. Now, I want to take my kids on trips that don't include the creature comforts of the RV. I want them to experience the peaceful sounds of the night, crickets, frogs and the distant howl of a coyote. I want us to explore the sights that cant be seen on traditional roads. I want to stop and fish the sections of a river that most people aren't willing to drive to. I want my JKJourney to be on a long windy trail with no end.

Shawn

Boulder Burt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Granite Falls, WA
Member #

Hello OB

I am a new member
Location Simi Valley, CA
2016 JKUR
I don't quite know how to rate my experience as I have been an RVer for the past 12 years. In 2016 I purchased my JK as a tow vehicle and something that could take me off road. Now, I want to take my kids on trips that don't include the creature comforts of the RV. I want them to experience the peaceful sounds of the night, crickets, frogs and the distant howl of a coyote. I want us to explore the sights that cant be seen on traditional roads. I want to stop and fish the sections of a river that most people aren't willing to drive to. I want my JKJourney to be on a long windy trail with no end.

Shawn
Welcome, it is so nice to be able to get out away from the crowds and explore areas that most people will never see or experience.

Reactions: SLO Rob