Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to every "Overlander" :grin:

i am form Wels in Austria and a absolutely Rookie in offroad driving but i am happy to be part of the "Overland Bound Family" Thank you!

I have a Land Rover Series III "One Ton" from 1975, an Ex-Norwegian Military vehicle for "Vehicle Dependent Travel " right now.
In the next couple of weeks, i am going on a 5.000km / 3.100mi trip through 9 different countries in Europe

If you want to follow my adventure, just follow me on Instagram > weekend_overlander

View attachment 107443

Greetings from Austria,
Floki07
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your closest Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!
From Texas but living in the PNW so glad to finally be a member after so Long and looking forward to having adventures! 04 V8 sport

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Jedi . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: all3lujah

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everybody! Fred here! From San Diego and been wanting to really get into overlanding and just plain out having new adventures! Picked up a 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk that I'm currently heavily modifying and preparing for the trails. Hope to make new friends that I can possibly roll out with once I'm done with my preparations! My Instagram is t3hg3r if you'd like to see or follow my progressView attachment 107396

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Narbob . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hows it going group. I'm a new member but have been over landing for 7 years. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and trail tips with everyone!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members. If you happen to be in from the DFW area we have a new meet-up starting there.
DFW Monthly Recurring Overland Bound MeetOverland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound Community!

I stumbled upon Overland Bound on YouTube awhile back. Watched a review on Gazelle Hub Tents and ended up purchasing a T4 because of that review. (Thanks Michael!)

Adventure awaits, exploration is a must, very much excited to be part of the Overland Bound Community!

Rig: 2016 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hardrock - Black
Experience: First overland trip was from San Diego to Montana and back. Safely! It was an, "experience". :tearsofjoy:

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Narbob . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

My name is Cal, I'm from Wisconsin, and I'm looking to get into overland camping with my family.

My wife is on board as it's a hybrid style of camping that departs from my preferred style, backpacking.

So, I probably won't be rock climbing or going through giant mud pits but I'm looking forward to putting my truck to the test and outfitting it to meet its capabilities.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everybody. I'm relatively new to overlanding. my only experience is dirt roads and crossing small creeks.

Rig: Stock 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams
Experience level: Novice

I'm excited to join a forum like this one, and i'm hoping to meet people in my area to hit the trails with. I'm also hoping to meet people nation/worldwide and chat about the rigs they use and the build and parts behind those rigs. Thanks for having me Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone... Just started on the website. I am very new to the overland community. I live just south of Nashville, TN and looking for some fun places to get out and explore and go camping.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: andybelles

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! I'm here in mid-state South Carolina in the heat and humidity. I was up on the Blue Ridge Parkway yesterday in the clouds and it was nice. I had to take my new RTT for it's first test run and things went well. I got to scout some fishing spots for when the crowds (school starts back) subside. I hope to make it to Colorado and surrounding areas at some point in the not too distant future. Researching that is how I found this site. There is lots of experience and knowledge here and I am sure I will have lots of questions. I am excited to get to exploring this site!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Guys,
Been following OLB on insta for a couple years now and finally decided to join.
I have a few years experience off-roading around the East Coast, as well as in Mexico and Pakistan.
Looking forward to getting integrated and doing some overlanding!

Driving a 2015 Jeep JK Willy'sTank

View attachment 107337
View attachment 107338

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

Name is Rich and I am just getting into overlanding, and I look forward to the exploration and adventure that awaits! My father is also on here - @stokescr . He is much more experienced - and equipped - for overlanding than me.

I live in Murrieta, CA, which is about an hour north of San Diego.

I drive a 2018 Tacoma Off Road DCSB. Upgrades to the truck include (recently) King 2.5 EXT coilovers, Total Chaos UCAs, ICON AAL, SCS Ray10 wheels, and BFG KO2 285/75/R16.
Now that I have the suspension upgrades out of the way, I look forward to build up the rig for overlanding next.

I am an Overlanding Novice, but hope to change that soon!

View attachment 107333View attachment 107334

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone. I reside down in Houston Tx. I have a friend who is a current member tell me about this community. Came over here really liked what I saw and joined. I am a total beginner, I'm still looking for a rig. But I have been in the outdoors my entire life, I love camping, hiking, riding dirt bikes. Just being one with nature, it cures the soul. My sister and brother in law have been Rock Crawling/ Overlanding out in Arizona for the better part of 11 years. I go on trips with them when I can and was bit by the bug. I look forward to talking with y'all.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

New to the community.
I live in the Gig Harbor, WA area.
Vehicle is a 1997 Chevy Suburban 1500
Newbie to overloading but been hunting and fishing (and going to the places where that is good) all my life.
Looking forward to meeting other overlanders and enjoy ing the process of watching your builds and adventures.

View attachment 107331

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Jedi . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Meats25

Rank 0

Contributor I

kansas
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Meats
Good day everyone
Thanks for the add I look forward to interacting with the group. I am a Electrician by trade, but have worked as a civilian inside the local fire department supervising all new construction inside the city. I also help with fire investigation and rapid damage assessment after large natural disasters. I have 3 kids 12,6,2. My wife is a stage for cancer survivor so that drives our want to expose our children to the world. I grew up living in the outdoors hunting and hiking. So we are building our base family adventures off that.
Again thanks for the add.
We are currently building our 2016 Ram 3500 MegaCab to meet out needs until We can get a third car ( 4Runner)

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello,

New to the community.
I live in the Gig Harbor, WA area.
Vehicle is a 1997 Chevy Suburban 1500
Newbie to overloading but been hunting and fishing (and going to the places where that is good) all my life.
Looking forward to meeting other overlanders and enjoy ing the process of watching your builds and adventures.

View attachment 107331
Welcome from across the sound! Make sure you check out the local region (NorthWest) forums for events and meetups. Also might want to check the Rally Point system for events. I hope to make it back out to the Peninsula to explore more. Would you be interested?

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Widgeonmangh

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello All,

Name is Rich and I am just getting into overlanding, and I look forward to the exploration and adventure that awaits! My father is also on here - @stokescr . He is much more experienced - and equipped - for overlanding than me.

I live in Murrieta, CA, which is about an hour north of San Diego.

I drive a 2018 Tacoma Off Road DCSB. Upgrades to the truck include (recently) King 2.5 EXT coilovers, Total Chaos UCAs, ICON AAL, SCS Ray10 wheels, and BFG KO2 285/75/R16.
Now that I have the suspension upgrades out of the way, I look forward to build up the rig for overlanding next.

I am an Overlanding Novice, but hope to change that soon!

View attachment 107333View attachment 107334
Welcome!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey Guys,
Been following OLB on insta for a couple years now and finally decided to join.
I have a few years experience off-roading around the East Coast, as well as in Mexico and Pakistan.
Looking forward to getting integrated and doing some overlanding!

Driving a 2015 Jeep JK Willy'sTank

View attachment 107337
View attachment 107338
Love the Jeep! Welcome!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey everybody! Fred here! From San Diego and been wanting to really get into overlanding and just plain out having new adventures! Picked up a 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk that I'm currently heavily modifying and preparing for the trails. Hope to make new friends that I can possibly roll out with once I'm done with my preparations! My Instagram is t3hg3r if you'd like to see or follow my progressView attachment 107396
Welcome! Looking forward to the build of your Compass. Not many do that.

Reactions: all3lujah

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey everyone!
From Texas but living in the PNW so glad to finally be a member after so Long and looking forward to having adventures! 04 V8 sport
Welcome from across the sound (Whidbey Island)! Make sure to check out the local region's forums (NorthWest) for events and meetups. Also might want to check out the Rally Point system for events. Hope to make it back out to the Peninsula to explore more. Would you be interested in joining? If you ever need anything or want to hit a trail with someone, feel free to hit me up at @Gabriel Bozeman

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello to every "Overlander" :grin:

i am form Wels in Austria and a absolutely Rookie in offroad driving but i am happy to be part of the "Overland Bound Family" Thank you!

I have a Land Rover Series III "One Ton" from 1975, an Ex-Norwegian Military vehicle for "Vehicle Dependent Travel " right now.
In the next couple of weeks, i am going on a 5.000km / 3.100mi trip through 9 different countries in Europe

If you want to follow my adventure, just follow me on Instagram > weekend_overlander

View attachment 107443

Greetings from Austria,
Floki07
Welcome! Love the Landy and the color!