Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Good morning! Thanks for the add. I own a 2013 Tacoma with lots of S&R and camping toys. I was in the Army for a long time and deployed a bunch. Conducting route reconnaissance and explosives clearing I did A LOT of vehicle rescues. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and meeting some great people. I'm in Coastal Georgia. View attachment 103135View attachment 103136
You had me at ‘Good Morning’. Awesome build and thanks for your service for sure. Explosive clearing. Dang!

Reactions: 13XSPX

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello! New member here. I’ve been lurking and watching this community for a while now. I am glad to finally be a member! I currently have a 2018 Ram Power Wagon and have big plans for it in the future! I am currently outside of Austin, TX and am looking forward to getting to know other overlanders and learn from them!
Welcome. I'm in Georgetown. We have a monthly meeting in Round Rock 1st Sat of every month.

Maligator

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Maryland, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
OMalley
Hello Everyone New member here from Maryland. New to the overlanding scene as well, bought my power wagon almost a year ago and after taking it out on some mild trails while camping with my friends I began researching and looking into making this an even more capable vehicle along with trying to get myself out on the trails more often. Looking forward to reading,learning, admiring and helping out when I can!IMG_20190609_181229.jpg

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello everyone,

I moved out to Boston a few years ago with my Jeep Wrangler Willy's edition and am loving exploring unmaintained roads in NH and VT. I would say I have done a bit of overlanding, but am definitely not an expert. One of my main goals with joining this forum is to learn!

I look forward to getting out on the trails with some of you soon!
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

There is a Meet and Greet in CT coming up if you're interested. CT. Meet & Greet.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi all,

My name is Eric, I live in Montreal. I drive a Wrangler JKU 75th anniversary. I have owned it for less than a year, I had a 2010 Tacoma which I had organized for overlanding but I want to drive in logging roads and backcountry roads with an open top so changed for the Jeep.

I do no travel the world, I like to do exploration trips in Qc. I enjoy planning them, searching for routes to go between distant towns or places and then pack the gear, go and drive them. I have been doing this for 9 years now.
Welcome to OB and the Canada - Central Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the Canada - Central Forum? Check this link:
Canada - Central (QC ON)

Reactions: EricGagne

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello Everyone New member here from Maryland. New to the overlanding scene as well, bought my power wagon almost a year ago and after taking it out on some mild trails while camping with my friends I began researching and looking into making this an even more capable vehicle along with trying to get myself out on the trails more often. Looking forward to reading,learning, admiring and helping out when I can!View attachment 103261
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound who is your local Member Rep.

Overland Bound Meetups

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

EricGagne

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lachine, Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagne
Member #

If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound who is your local Member Rep.

Overland Bound Meetups
Thanks. I see you drive a yellow FJ. I miss mine sometimes even if I like my Jeep.

DignTRDoffRoad

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Alabama
Member #

Hi there

I am a new member. I am a Canadian living and traveling overseas. Currently living in the country of Georgia and in the process of doing a trip through the Eastern European countries and in to Asia. I have three overland vehicles. One is a Mercedes G-Class Professional, another is a late model Range Rover L322 and the third is an old Soviet Ural motorcycle. My overland travel experience includes overland travel across Canada, from Alaska to Mexico, across Spain and then by ferry in to Morocco, all throughout the Middle East (Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Oman), all across Georgia, Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan)

I am hoping to meet up with fellow overlanders and adventurers alike anywhere and everywhere that I can.

Adventure travel is not limited to land. I am also an avid Yachtsman having learned to sail and becoming certified in New Zealand, I have also expanded on my experience and sailed the Mediterranean, Atlantic, Pacific, Baltic, Persian , Indian oceans and seas oceans traveling Seychelles to Maldives, Greek islands, Cypress Turkey, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, France, Malta etc.

If I can ever be of help to anyone, please let me know.

PM me for WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, email and phone numbers.

Happy Travels!
Welcome, Wow impressive [emoji106] look forward to seeing some of your adventures

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello Everyone New member here from Maryland. New to the overlanding scene as well, bought my power wagon almost a year ago and after taking it out on some mild trails while camping with my friends I began researching and looking into making this an even more capable vehicle along with trying to get myself out on the trails more often. Looking forward to reading,learning, admiring and helping out when I can!View attachment 103261
Howdy!

Welcome from Northern VA/DC!!

dthrower

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Phoenix AZ
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Thrower
Member #

Hey,
I am a new member. I joined while at Overland Expo. While fairly new to the overlanding community I have been doing an outdoor enthusiast my whole life. Camping, hunting, off-roading, shooting, and fishing have been my big hobbies. I moved to AZ 6 months ago from Missouri and am enjoying all the area with trails. I have a 1st gen Tundra that is pretty basic right now. Had it 5 months. My old rig blew up. Looking forward to being part of this group.

Dustin

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: DignTRDoffRoad

BayArea JK

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Francisco Bay Area, CA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Arrona
Member #

Hi everyone- new member from SF Bay Area, CA. Attended my first Overland Expo West a few weeks ago and signed up as an OB member there. I'm new to this community, but not new to overlanding, camping, exploring, traveling, road tripping, hiking, backpacking, and anything adventure. That said, I'm nowhere near being an expert and look forward to connecting w/ other members and learning new things. I'm currently sporting a 2015 JKUR w/ a ST3 Teraflex lift and 3.3 Falcon shocks. The penthouse is an iKamper 4x. Happy to be part of the group!

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Hi everyone- new member from SF Bay Area, CA. Attended my first Overland Expo West a few weeks ago and signed up as an OB member there. I'm new to this community, but not new to overlanding, camping, exploring, traveling, road tripping, hiking, backpacking, and anything adventure. That said, I'm nowhere near being an expert and look forward to connecting w/ other members and learning new things. I'm currently sporting a 2015 JKUR w/ a ST3 Teraflex lift and 3.3 Falcon shocks. The penthouse is an iKamper 4x. Happy to be part of the group!
Wow your rig is ready to go! I’m from the Bay Area as well. Born and raised.

Reactions: BayArea JK

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Thanks brother! It’s a great place to live! As for the rig, it’s definitely an addiction, haha! Hopefully we can connect sometime in the future!
Well there is a OB get together at Half Moon Bay on Sat 6/29. Check the calendar here for the details. I’d link it to you but on my phone.

Reactions: BayArea JK

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Hello
I'm Wouter Parmentier, live in the west-flanders in Belgium.
I have a 2005 range rover L322 and it has the basic setup to travel and overlanding (i think)

Have already fit:
An rooftoptent (Frontrunner)
Fresh water tank 50L (pump to be fitted)
Dual battery systeem (with solinoid from national lunna)
Fridge/freezer (snomaster 40l)
Drawers system in the back (Frontrunner)
Use a tabled with ram mount to navigatie.

Next top fit: (near Future)
Plumbing for the fresh water, and pump
Dual arb air compressor
Finishing and connecting the snorkel

Would like to do:
Under body protection
Rock/tree sliders
Maxxtraxx
Gadgets on the roofrack ( underrack table storage, axe, ...)
270° awning
Winch
Aditional battery capacity

My experience with overlanding is not that extensive.
Did a few weekends and lid weeks.
Did one big trip with my 85 Volkswagen T3 (T25) syncro. Drove 5500 km from Belgium to the Balkan and back in 17 day's and loved it !

So that's me in a nutshell ;)

Attachments

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Hello
I'm Wouter Parmentier, live in the west-flanders in Belgium.
I have a 2005 range rover L322 and it has the basic setup to travel and overlanding (i think)

Have already fit:
An rooftoptent (Frontrunner)
Fresh water tank 50L (pump to be fitted)
Dual battery systeem (with solinoid from national lunna)
Fridge/freezer (snomaster 40l)
Drawers system in the back (Frontrunner)
Use a tabled with ram mount to navigatie.

Next top fit: (near Future)
Plumbing for the fresh water, and pump
Dual arb air compressor
Finishing and connecting the snorkel

Would like to do:
Under body protection
Rock/tree sliders
Maxxtraxx
Gadgets on the roofrack ( underrack table storage, axe, ...)
270° awning
Winch
Aditional battery capacity

My experience with overlanding is not that extensive.
Did a few weekends and lid weeks.
Did one big trip with my 85 Volkswagen T3 (T25) syncro. Drove 5500 km from Belgium to the Balkan and back in 17 day's and loved it !

So that's me in a nutshell ;)
Yup you look ready to go! Welcome!