Contributor I

Polcenigo, Province of Pordenone, Italy
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
Benitez
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Jesus,
I am currently located in Northern Italy. I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road. I am new to overlanding. I wasn't really sure which way I was going to go on my truck build but decided this was best for what I plan on doing with it. Still have a lot to do to it but here is the start.

Attachments

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Jesus,
I am currently located in Northern Italy. I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road. I am new to overlanding. I wasn't really sure which way I was going to go on my truck build but decided this was best for what I plan on doing with it. Still have a lot to do to it but here is the start.
Welcome Jesus!

This is a great place to start your endeavor into overlanding.... lots of experience and a great community to share it with.

Reactions: Bob Dunlop

shaynes1776

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Haynes
Member #

Welcome, I am in San Dimas, go to Baja regularly, if you're interested led me know.
It's funny that you would mention that. I just told my wife I wanted to plan a trip to baja and that I would start to look into it. Do you have an trip reports you can share?

Reactions: Magic Mike

THorner

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Sharpsburg, NC, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Hello all.
New member here.
Name is Tom and I joined at Overland West, just got home to NC earlier this week.
Met and camped next to Dave (a fellow Overland Bound Member) and had a great time, Thanks Dave.
I live in eastern North Carolina, Rocky Mount to be exact.
My rig is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JLU) Sahara with GOBI Rack and Bundutec RTT.
My experience is limited, I just retired last year and decided I wanted to see and experience the USA.

20190508_205300.jpg

Roy & Kristin Zirpoli

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey everyone! Newb here. Greetings from Idaho!
Hi ya from your neighbors to the West in Salem
Hello, I’m a new Overlander to the group. I have a 2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU. I’m from So. California. USA. Looking forward to learning, contributing and participating in this group.
Welcome from the upper West Coast! Hope you have a blast out exploring and meeting new people- make sure you have the Jeep wave down! (Had a Wrangler rental for a month and damn it I want one now because I miss the wave!!)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I have been looking for a new vehicle after mine was recently stolen and an FJ was pretty high on the list....these pics just made it go up a bit. Badass rig.
Thank you! It is a great off road rig and the prices are just going up since the stopped production!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Toddwoodworks

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Springfield, LA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Hi all. New member here. My name is Todd and I live in southeast Louisiana, but my heart lives in the Rocky Mountain. My rig is a Ram 2500. I don’t have a RTT and haven’t decided if that or a truck camper will best suit my needs. I usually make a trip to the Rockies each summer but have never spent more than two weeks there. I will decide on how to equip my rig by next Spring, will retire in June and will then head west for an extended period. I look forward to meeting many of you along the way.

MsBehavin

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Adrienne
Last Name
Adamczyk
Member #

Hello Everyone

My name is Adrienne.
I have been a member for a few months but I haven't ever posted. I did attend a Phoenix Arizona Area Meet-up recently.
This is my rig (Artec Venture bumper, Rigid lights, winch, skids, ARB compressor with wifey system are going on this week!).
2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium.
My husband and I have been adventuring, off-roading and camping out of his 89 Toyota truck since High School. We first discovered the term Overland in 2016 and attended our first Overland Expo in 2017.
We still have the 89, and have recently added a 2012 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams in Rad Red. You may have seen his photos (with 3 red Toyotas in our drive way). lol
I still have a lot to learn, but I am enjoying every moment of it.

4runner overland expo 2019.jpg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Our 1998 TJ with a Smittybilt XL RTT in it's natural environment on Cronese dry lake bed.
90 miles from our house at the top of the Cajon pass and Intestate 15 in the Mojave desert.
Thanks for the community, Broshaker
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested great group of people. https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

I am your U.S. West Member Representative, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Las Vegas
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Las Vegas has a new meet-up group that is working on setting up a reoccurring meet-up. Check it out if your interested.
West US - Official* OB Las Vegas Thread!
I am one of the U.S. West Member Representatives, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
It's funny that you would mention that. I just told my wife I wanted to plan a trip to baja and that I would start to look into it. Do you have an trip reports you can share?
WEST LA CA.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
West US - Reoccurring - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup - 03/09/2019

I am one of the U.S. West Member Representatives, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike

Reactions: shaynes1776

DanAce24

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Glendora, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Wallace
Member #

Hey all! My name is Dan and my wife is Sara. We just joined Overland Bound at Expo West a couple weekends back. Been following OB for a few years now on social media, and decided to finally sign up and be apart of the cause. We are excited to have joined and look forward to the next adventure!

Rig: 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 with a custom expedition rack and an ARB Simpson III roof-top tent.

Overlanding Experience: Just getting into overlanding, but have been camping for years.

IMG_7930.JPG

Zeus.overlanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance III

Cadiz, KY, USA
First Name
Codi
Last Name
Stump
Member #

Service Branch
United States Army
Hello all!

My name is Codi, and I have a 2018 4Runner TRD ORP. I attached my most recent photo of it (after a good bath). I work overseas, so I overland the majority of my time home, which is why I upgraded from my truck to this 4Runner last year.

This June will be my first trip out west with this rig, with the only upgrades I’ve made are some KO2’s thrown on the rims. I’m going to slowly be doing the build myself, so it will take some time.

I am in the general western Kentucky area. So if anyone every needs help or just to go out on the trails in that area, and western Tennessee; I’m open to it if I’m home!

Attachments