Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Cody (@Hunting_Taco ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

June 7th – 9th is the OB Rally Southeast in the Ozark National Forest in Arkansas.

If you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: Hunting_Taco

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello all!

New member from Denver, CO. My name is Will and I current vehicle of choice is a 1999 Land Rover Discovery 2 with a fair amount of mods.

My wife, dogs and I are routinely out and exploring in CO and hoping to expand to WY and NM this year.

View attachment 99569
Welcome! Nice Disco!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Ray. I am in the Fresno, California area. My rig is a 2019 ram rebel. (One part said to post that but another said it's not important ‍♂) I am a novice who decided I would deep dive into this lifestyle about a year ago. I spent a long time shopping for the right vehicle and putting it together. My first trip with it is in a week. I am very excited. I am a very social person who would live to meet some people, share a beverage and explore the world. I hope I get the chance too meet some of you. View attachment 99579View attachment 99580View attachment 99581
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a Fresno meet-up that is starting back up very soon, you will receive a message on the forum.

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New here! My name is Mike Mc. I live in Los Angeles area and travel to Mexico quite a bit, mostly Baja and Baja Sur. I love the outdoors, adventure. off roading, travel, surfing, fishing, kayaking. Kinda retired so I do have some to pursue the fun
I play with a 2012 Ram 2500, 4door, 8ft bed with shell and OH rack. Her name is "Ballena Blanca".
Have been camping all my life, we drove and camped Baja for our honeymoon. Most of my trips are 14 days or less, I hope to change that soon.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Roger and Dalila Jeffery
Live in the Rio Grand Valley (South Texas)
Just started Overlanding
Jeep Wrangler JK

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Roger Jeffery

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!

New member from Denver, CO. My name is Will and I current vehicle of choice is a 1999 Land Rover Discovery 2 with a fair amount of mods.

My wife, dogs and I are routinely out and exploring in CO and hoping to expand to WY and NM this year.

View attachment 99569

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally,
Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone!

I am glad to have become a member, my name is Brandon but some people call me Bronco
My rig is a 2015 Jeep JKU Sport, and a 2008 DR650 :)
I am in the Greater Atlanta Area, I wouldn't call myself an experienced overlander but I do go offroading quite a bit in both my jeep and on my motorcycles.

I recently participated in the Southern expeditions overland challenged in North Carolina.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Y'all
Sam from the L.A Area. I met some of y'all at the Rigs and Coffee meet ups.
Rig: Toyota Tacoma
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice, mainly use my rig for interstate travel. Looking to find people to help me out with overlanding areas.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2017 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 6.2L 8-Speed
Henderson, Nevada
4" ReadyLIFT SST
285/75r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Method Race Wheels

Overland Bound Meetups

The Las Vegas meet-up is starting back up in June, you will receive a message on the forum with details.

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, Louisville Kentucky, I drive a 2018 rubicon, JKU. 3” lift, some what experienced in overlanding, I have done a couple trips out west and to Moab Utah. Mainly trail ride during summer and fall. View attachment 99641

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just got my badge in the mail a few days ago. Glad to be part of the family. My name is Monique. Originally located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Home rig is a JKU Rubicon Hardrock, named Noah. Intro and some trip posts: Noah - Monique Song
View attachment 99634

Currently exploring down under in a 100 series Landcruiser with the potential to bring it back to Canada once my Aussie stay is over.
UZJ100R V8 Petrol Landcruiser GXL. Named Altar: Altar - Monique Song
View attachment 99639

Overlanding Experience Background:
I'd say experienced in off-road driving, somewhat novice and new in overlanding / multi-day remote trips.

Hoping to get to know some groups in Australia since I basically know nobody here. As well as in my home bound Canada and US!
Still trying to navigate around the platform & figuring out how things work...

Overland Bound Meetups

While you are in Australia if you need any assistance contact the Regional Director @Luis Merlo.
For BC your Regional Director is @Jedi

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my names Cody. Im from a town called Nacogdoches Tx. Its located in the deep east texas pineywoods. My truck is a 01 tacoma double cab SR5 TRD. Just bought it last month so just getting my build started. My experience in overlanding is more from living out of my truck while im out hunting on public land.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Hunting_Taco

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. Robert here with Grizzly Overland. We are from Rapid City, SD we are recently new to the overlanding community. I have tons of camping and survival skills from the military just not a ton of it incorporated with using vehicles. Excited about our new adventures. here are a few pics of our rig.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello From Ontario Canada, My name is Dan and my wife is Cory. We own a stock (for now) 2018 Jeep JK Sahara unlimited and recently purchased a NO-BO 10.6 adventure trailer. We are new to the overland game but have been camping our whole lives and plan to expand our adventures to more remote places. Looking forward to finding new ways to satisfy our need for adventure with the help of this group!!View attachment 99611View attachment 99612

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Central Canada Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Barefoot Life

Barefoot Life

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Orillia, ON, Canada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Horsley
Member #

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Central Canada Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!
Thanks for the info!!

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

PVB'Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Schlotzer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9CYN
Hello OB community.

I am located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. For those that don't know the area, Ponte Vedra Beach is about 30 minutes SouthEast of Jacksonville. We live about a mile from the Atlantic coast.
At the time of this posting, I have a practically stock 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium with a bunch of Offroad gear waiting for me to install it stacked up in my garage.
Overland Experience level is Noob for sure, but I' looking forward to getting out there, getting dirty and meeting up with others. I'm married and have 3 kids, so the likelyhood of actually being an overland adventurer feels like a pipe dream. I work in Healthcare IT, but used to be a recording engineer (music). I've got my HAM license (KD9CYN) and a German Shepherd that likes to track and find stuff. Surely there are some conversation starters in there somewhere

Reactions: Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

I'm married and have 3 kids, so the likelyhood of actually being an overland adventurer feels like a pipe dream.
I am in that boat too.

I've got my HAM license (KD9CYN)
Hopefully you can join us for the weekly OB Echolink net. More info below in my signature.
If you aren't familiar with the echolink app perhaps this will help: Echolink App

PVB'Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Schlotzer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9CYN
Hopefully you can join us for the weekly OB Echolink net. More info below in my signature. If you aren't familiar with the echolink app perhaps this will help: [URL='https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/echolink-app.23604/' said:
Echolink App[/URL]
I saw a couple nets on the calendar, I'm more or less inactive w/ my ham license so I definitely need to listen in as soon as I get a chance!

Reactions: Prerunner1982