Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys my name is Kevin, I’m about to turn 32 and I am from Yorba Linda, CA. I have been off-roading for about two years now and I drive a 2004 Jeep Wrangler X with an OME suspension lift and 31 inch tires. Will be doing many more upgrades in the future and am getting ready for a trip to the Mojave Road this summer although my normal off-roading locations include Johnson Valley and local trails like main divide.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

If you need a very good GPX link for the Mojave Trail message me @Kent R

Reactions: LongWayRound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning!

RIG: 89 Toyota 4runner ( currently under construction, being freshened up a bit)
EXP: Traveled a lot prior to having two children, now that they are more manageable we are striking out again looking for adventure.
View attachment 99216

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally,
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

Just joined. My membership pack is still on its way. I started off hiking/backpacking and started overlanding not too long ago. I'm from Southern California and my rig is an 18' Jeep JLUS.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New Member Here!!!
RIG: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road pulling a 2017 Intech Pursue RV

Hello to Everyone and I look forward to joining on some adventures. Any local members care to plan trips I'm always ready to go.

Kris

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: HGHRIDN

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey so I'm Kody! I'm Workin on building my 97 Ford explorer into and overland rig. Always wanted to do something like this but never really had a name for it so this is pretty cool! Happy to join the crew and help out others all I can. Do all mine mechanical work and so custom fab as well!

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kodex39

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

McGill, NV, USA
First Name
Kody
Last Name
Carson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7EQI

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!
Awesome!! Thank you!!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2014 Toyota 4Runner Trail with KDSS
Mods: not much more than Rock Sliders and some comms
Trips done so far: Wyoming, Bridger NF for the amazing eclipse
Looking forward to: MOAB for Memorial Day with millions of people. I'll be out Friday through Tuesday.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, Just received my membership pack this morning very impressed Membership number is 17562. :smile:

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Luis Merlo for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi.
I'm Simon, checking in from the North County San Diego area.
Vehicle of choice is an 07 Nissan Xterra.
Hope to meet some of you on the trail.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
My name is Clint
Vehicles: 74 Scout II and 08 Land Cruiser
I am a long time hiker and camper but i want to get away more often and drive thru some gnarly terrain.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

s1perkins

Rank 0

Contributor I

Indiana, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Perkins
Hey everyone.

Just joined and getting ready to order my badge! I've been putting around on the forums for awhile now and enough is enough. Went on my first over overland trip last month on the DBBB and it's safe to say I had a blast and now I'm hooked.

Look forward to learning new things and sharing new experiences with this community of great people.

I'm wheeling my daily a 99 4runner.IMG_4520.jpeg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
hi, new here, im in the nebraska area, im a novvice, just getting started in overland
im doing it with an 05 tj, kinda small but ya gotta start somewhere!

Overland Bound Meetups

North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone.

Just joined and getting ready to order my badge! I've been putting around on the forums for awhile now and enough is enough. Went on my first over overland trip last month on the DBBB and it's safe to say I had a blast and now I'm hooked.

Look forward to learning new things and sharing new experiences with this community of great people.

I'm wheeling my daily a 99 4runner.View attachment 99396

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, new to overlanding. I'm from Northern Indiana and looking for a good community for overlanding.

I drive a 08 Toyota Tundra, 6" lift, FSR rtt

Overland Bound Meetups

North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound Members!

My name is Greg and I’m located in Surprise, Arizona (30 minutes west of Phoenix, Arizona). My rig is a 2018 Jeep Rubicon JK, currently with 10,000 miles and I’ve been a novice overlander with only 3 months of experience. My rig’s name is Aloy (any gamers know what that name is from?). The build is only 3 months in existence, however there is a ridiculous build in the works that will come over the next few months which you will be able to follow on my new Instagram account (Instagram.com/TheVastVentures) which my girlfriend and I run.

Currently, we have a Smittybilt roof rack, Smittybilt Overlander tent, Smittybilt door steps, 2.5 rubicon express lift, FrontRunner tailgate table, and a few other goodies not including the items we use to store equipment. Nothing crazy so far, but just a few items on the cheaper side to get us out on the trails as quickly as possible while we save up for good quality equipment.

I’m a Nursing Student, Photographer/Videographer, REALTOR, and my girlfriend Alexis works for Moog, an aerospace and defense company.

We just returned from Overland Expo West for our first time, which is only 2 hours away from us, and we had an amazing time! Next year we will certainly camp the entire week/weekend and enjoy the full experience.

If anyone is in Arizona, give us a follow on our Instagram account and send us a message! We’re always looking to make new friends in the area.

We have done a few short weekend Overland trips in Arizona and California, but nothing further at the moment. We are planning a Colorado/Utah trip for next month, so if there are any must-go-to places in either state, we’re open to suggestions!

Nice to meet you all, and look forward to making new friends!View attachment 98861View attachment 98862View attachment 98863

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Overland Bound Member,

my name THONG From SAN JOSE , CA

My rig is a 2011 tundra 4x4 CM

New to the overlanding but not camping cant wait to learn from you all !!

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Glad to find this group!

Met a guy in the grocery store parking lot that told me about Overland Bound so I had to check it out.
I've got a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee , 4.7HO V8, 4" long arm Iron Rock lift on stock 31" Rubicon wheels/tires.
Lots of other mods to protect the underside and to assist in recovery when needed.
Can't wait to meet up with local members for some trail runs and to learn more about Overlanding.

Randy
Welcome to Overland Bound! Great to meet you last night at the Sierra Foothills Overlanders OB Meet-up.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Agustin aka Augie from El Paso,TX
I drive 2003 Jeep TJ not a Rubicon
As far as experience in Overlanding well 23 Years in the Army 88M (Transporter) or civilian term Truck driver slept in my vehicle most of the time deployed oversea so I'm kinda use to sleeping in vehicles or next to my truck eating MREs.
I like to look for trails and area to camp unfortunately I really don't anyone in my area that like to do the same I'm retired and able to go almost anywhere.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I'm Jason from northern Illinois (far west Chicago suburbs).

I've been camping off and on basically my whole life, but now my 6 year old son is ready to go on "big adventures" so it's time to start getting more serious about it.

My rig is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, mostly stock for now but I've added a roof rack and tailgate table so far. Soon I'll probably upgrade from our old Coleman cooler to a 12v fridge and possible wire it up to a dual battery system.

I look forward to learning all kinds of great stuff from these forums and maybe meet some of you out on the trails!

Overland Bound Meetups

North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is David and I'm in San Fernando, Ca. I drive a 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 off road with bed storage, Tepui RTT. Avid car guy since high school, I have a fair background and off-roading, and a few years slowly discovering the joys of overlanding (more this last year then anything). I had planned on joining everyone at the overland expo west, however work obligations vetoed that idea.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!