Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy, I'm Colton.

Vehicle is a 2010 Access Cab Tacoma ,4x4, OR. It is currently mechanically stock with some plans in the works. I'm more towards the novice side of off-roading and overlanding, but have been exposed to this sort of driving since I was little. Location is in the LA South Bay area (Lawndale/Hawthorne/Redondo beach region).

Free time is spent backpacking, hiking, gallivanting around CA, and travelling to support my SO with marathons.

Dirty, with 1 of two Prinsu racks installed, on the way back from Death Valley at the Trona Pinnacles:

View attachment 97589

Clean-ish, with RTT installed, after airing down a bit and coming over Old Dale Road in Jtree:
View attachment 97591
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: SMITHZAC000

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone!

My name is Zach and for about a year now I have been watching overlanding videos and reading about it online. 2 months ago I finally saved enough for my dream Colorado ZR2. I hope to begin truly overlanding once I get back from the dessert in October. Right now my ZR2 sits in a storage unit waiting to be actually used.

I live in the Spokane WA area and can't wait to see what it really has to offer.

View attachment 97594

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

The member rep that will be closest to you when you get back it @Sandpoint Steve, he has also started a great meet-up close to Spokane

Reactions: SMITHZAC000

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,
New here. Officially joined and awaiting badge. My names Mark. I go by tomb_rnr on Instagram. Looking forward to meeting some folks here and creating good memories.

View attachment 97578

Currently located in the East Bay, Ca.
Just picked up a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRDOP
My overland experience is novice but do have some off-road experience.

Reactions: Tomb_rnr

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey what's going on everyone... just got here so ... you know... first post!

My name is Rachel, hailing form the San Diego area. I have a 2015 SR5 that has been working its way through my dream project. My overlanding experience is pretty good, but very basic as well. As I continue to dive in the community I realize.. there is soooo much more to learn! Anyways... hello!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy all,

I'm Jonathan Gardner. I'm a Program Manager with Microsoft but in my free time I have a passion for Landscape, Travel, and Outdoor photography (website here). Since moving to the PNW I actually have not had a vehicle. I got rid of my GMC 1500 when we moved. Now it was time to get back into something that could let us explore and find new photography locations. Below is the Tacoma TRD OR I just picked up. It will stay very stock until we start to figure out what we need. Looking forward to more adventure, and better pictures of the truck...

View attachment 97541

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Nice rig color!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! Noel here. Me and my wife has started overlanding around 2017 when we got our Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road. I still consider myself novice since I do not get to go out there as much as I want to. The truck has a 3 inch lift with Icon suspension system, BFG KO2 33s, just had a bumper with winch installed recently, the RTT we had since day 1. We also love shooting and has been doing some club level 3-Gun shoots.

We're just glad to have found and finally now a part of this active and growing community. We live in Long Beach, CA and I take the 405 to work every day so I had a lot of downtime stuck in traffic and I have been watching the OB videos all of which I found very inspirational and always make the traffic bearable.

Thanks!View attachment 97523

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m Wallace, new member. I have a 2002 Jeep WJ Overland that I just bought a couple years ago. I live in Richmond, VA. I have a small piece of land in Shenandoah County that I do a lot of camping on in the colder months which is only a mile from the Peters Mill trailhead. Novice looking to have more adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound! Name is Damen. Purchased this 4runner hoping to get into over landing. Mods so far are Bilstein 5100's (set at .85 front), Nitto Ridge Grapplers (32's) and TRD rims! Just wanted to say hello! Saving for bumpers, skid plates etc $$$$$$$

View attachment 97478

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

jgardner04

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HHZ

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Nice rig color!
Awesome, thank you! I will reach out.

Hagz & the Hounds

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Hagedorn
Member #

Rig: Main: 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Z71 Secondary: 2005 Willy's Jeep Wrangler
Experience: Been making yearly trips to Colorado and Utah since I was a kid. I have spent a lot of time mountain biking, backpacking, and exploring the back country of the Utah desert as far as the dirt and rock roads would take me. Since moving to Arizona several years ago from the midwest I have enjoyed exploring the high country in the summer and the low desert from fall to Spring. My favorite place to get lost is southern Utah!

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Reactions: Hagz & the Hounds

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I’m Wallace, new member. I have a 2002 Jeep WJ Overland that I just bought a couple years ago. I live in Richmond, VA. I have a small piece of land in Shenandoah County that I do a lot of camping on in the colder months which is only a mile from the Peters Mill trailhead. Novice looking to have more adventures.
Hi Wallace, welcome to Overland Bound and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound your local member rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

MarkD

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

Hello from the Netherlands

below is my 2005 discovery 3 /LR3, I have owned it about 10 months after owning several other Land Rovers. love getting out with the wife and daughter for some overland travel and camping with the land rover, the little one loves sleeping on the roof.

I enjoy making the upgrades and maintaining the vehicle by myself as well as testing it out. LR3.jpg

Bob Dunlop

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Glen Allen, Va. USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Dunlop
Member #

below is my 2005 discovery 3 /LR3, I have owned it about 10 months after owning several other Land Rovers. love getting out with the wife and daughter for some overland travel and camping with the land rover, the little one loves sleeping on the roof.

I enjoy making the upgrades and maintaining the vehicle by myself as well as testing it out. View attachment 97650
Awesome rigs!

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Current Vehicle: 2007 FJ Cruiser
Previous Vehicle: 2013 Tundra
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I want to start exploring and build lasting memories with my family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thank you for adding me.
New to Overlanding and excited.
I have 2 Vehicles I will be using this year.
2009 Chevy Siverado
2015 Polaris Ranger XP 900

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I enjoy making the upgrades and maintaining the vehicle by myself as well as testing it out. View attachment 97650