Member Introductions *New Members Start Here*

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Prerunner1982

US Southwest Region Member Rep

Traveler I

Navina, Oklahoma
Member #

Ham Callsign
WX5SKY
Welcome @frankt4r ,

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

June 7th – 9th is the OB Rally Southeast in the Ozark National Forest in Arkansas.

If you have any questions let me know.

Cendee

US Rocky Mountain Region Director
Benefactor

Influencer I

West Haven, UT, USA
Member #

Hey All! Newbie here from Colorado Springs. I used to camp quite a bit growing up in Michigan and am ready to get back into it now that my son has reached an age where he'd be interested.
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Region. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Keep an eye on the rally points and Rocky Mountain forums.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
1) JEEP JKU Rubicon full locked 37" lift 4,5".
2) Montreal Canada
3) Experience : less than novice
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

tkhalbiz

Rank I

Member I

Montreal Canada
Member #

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.
hello,
thank you, but who is my Regional Director ?

Cendee

Benefactor

Influencer I

West Haven, UT, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Finally, after destroying a few trucks from strictly mud bogging, I have bought myself a Jeep to build as an overland rig! Excited to get out there and hopefully do a trip this summer.

Rig: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Experience: Beginner
Welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Regional Director so please reach out to me if you need anything.

Check out the Rocky Mountain section on the forums.

Reactions: RangerChief

Hank Outdoors

US East Region Director
Staff member

Advocate II

Lysander, NY
Member #

1) JEEP JKU Rubicon full locked 37" lift 4,5".
2) Montreal Canada
3) Experience : less than novice
Welcome to OLB and the Canada - Central Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the Canada - Central Forum? Check this link:
Canada - Central (QC ON)

Fairbro

Rank I

Member I

Burlingame, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KW6WJF
Hi All,
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but originally come from New Zealand (30 years in California). Been overlanding for about 8-9 years now in a 2010 FJ Cruiser with an Adventure Trailer, mostly in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah. Always seem to be planning the next adventure, and looking forward to learning more from this community.

Attachments

Cendee

Benefactor

Influencer I

West Haven, UT, USA
Member #

Hi All,
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but originally come from New Zealand (30 years in California). Been overlanding for about 8-9 years now in a 2010 FJ Cruiser with an Adventure Trailer, mostly in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah. Always seem to be planning the next adventure, and looking forward to learning more from this community.

You are in the US West Region. @Narbob is your Regional Director.

Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!

Reactions: Fairbro