Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

Hey Everyone,

New to Overlanding but not the outdoors. Finally sold my car and purchased my rig to do some Overlanding with my family. Lots of great information on this forum.

Rig: 2006 Toyota Sequoia 4WD
Experience: Beginner

-Ron
Greatings from the opposite corner of the country!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Reactions: Cendee

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello from a Michigander!

Experience: Rusty Intermediate
Rig: 2015 Silverado Z71 (double cab) - Stock

Eagle Scout, so I've done quite a bit of backpacking and camping in my youth.....thus rusty. Not looking to do crazy overlanding because other than maybe a leveling and one size up on tires I'm probably not going to do much to the truck. I do love adventuring down our seasonal roads though. Debating a RTT at some point..........but being a solo camper (friends generally don't camp anymore) with an anxiety plagued mind my head starts to spin when the sun goes down........but I'm trying to overcome that.

Rig August 2017 First Trip Out - Manistee National Forest

Dispersed Camping
by Jim Fox, on Flickr
Welcome to Overland Bound

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey all,
Jonny here. I love fishing, camping, hiking, photography and most of all, i dig cars. So here i am.
Location- Emporia, Ks
Experience- Intermediate
Rig- '97 Ranger
Hey Jonny,

Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Region of OB.
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Keep an eye on the forums for our region.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Hi everyone.
My name is Bill and I hail from the southern part of Australia in the Barossa Valley. Some people may know this as a well known wine producing region of the great land down under.
I drive a 2012 SH Forester which I have only recently down sized into after 7 years with my dual cab VW Amarok.

The little Forester will be undergoing a few modifications for the adventures to come. Hopefully I will come across a few more Aussies on here to share some adventures with. I have my 12 year old camper trailer which I built most of myself. A little rustic, but it works. Sadly it is a little more than I think the Forester should be hauling so I think a new version should be coming along soon.

Looking forward to spending some time on the forum
Welcome !...and greetings from Brissy

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi to you all. Just got back to Canada from spending the Winter down in Mexico and SW USA. Been meaning to join for ages. Hope a 30 year old Mack is not out of place.

Contributor I

Gaanderen, Netherlands
First Name
Frederique
Last Name
Schlichting
Hello All,

My name is Frederique and I am the other half of Dragonriders-travel. Robert is a long time member of OB and it seemed like a good idea to become a member aswell so I can read some of the posts myself. I love camping, trips overland, walking the dog and cooking over a campfire.
I am looking forward to meeting more OB members!

Greetz, Frederique

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Hi everyone.
My name is Bill and I hail from the southern part of Australia in the Barossa Valley. Some people may know this as a well known wine producing region of the great land down under.
I drive a 2012 SH Forester which I have only recently down sized into after 7 years with my dual cab VW Amarok.

The little Forester will be undergoing a few modifications for the adventures to come. Hopefully I will come across a few more Aussies on here to share some adventures with. I have my 12 year old camper trailer which I built most of myself. A little rustic, but it works. Sadly it is a little more than I think the Forester should be hauling so I think a new version should be coming along soon.

Looking forward to spending some time on the forum
Hi and Welcome from Tamworth NSW!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from a Michigander!

Experience: Rusty Intermediate
Rig: 2015 Silverado Z71 (double cab) - Stock

Eagle Scout, so I've done quite a bit of backpacking and camping in my youth.....thus rusty. Not looking to do crazy overlanding because other than maybe a leveling and one size up on tires I'm probably not going to do much to the truck. I do love adventuring down our seasonal roads though. Debating a RTT at some point..........but being a solo camper (friends generally don't camp anymore) with an anxiety plagued mind my head starts to spin when the sun goes down........but I'm trying to overcome that.

Rig August 2017 First Trip Out - Manistee National Forest

Dispersed Camping
by Jim Fox, on Flickr
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, everyone. New member from Las Vegas. 2019 4Runner TRD ORP.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Your local Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding he is trying to get the LV meet up going again,

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

My name is Frederique and I am the other half of Dragonriders-travel. Robert is a long time member of OB and it seemed like a good idea to become a member aswell so I can read some of the posts myself. I love camping, trips overland, walking the dog and cooking over a campfire.

Greetz, Frederique
Your are in the Mid Europe region, your Director contact is @Polaris Overland.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi to you all. Just got back to Canada from spending the Winter down in Mexico and SW USA. Been meaning to join for ages. Hope a 30 year old Mack is not out of place.View attachment 94825

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Plains Canada Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Look forward to seeing that old rescue rig on the trail someday, and see what you have done to it.

Reactions: Lou Skannon

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,
Jonny here. I love fishing, camping, hiking, photography and most of all, i dig cars. So here i am.
Location- Emporia, Ks
Experience- Intermediate
Rig- '97 Ranger

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Overland Bound Rally Southeast 2019! i

Overland Bound Regions!

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hello All,

Greetz, Frederique
Hi Frederique welcome. If you need any assistance or support or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Look forward to meeting you with Robert when we come over for the BK Show. Best wishes Dave

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello All,

Greetz, Frederique