• HTML tutorial

McSteveKC

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Roeland Park, KS, USA
Member #

Hey everyone.

This is my brief introduction. I love being outdoors, and while I enjoy hiking, I am a gearhead. I love the challenges & technicality of off-roading. It takes me places in days that would normally take me weeks to see. I prefer traveling with my family but sometimes I like to be alone.

My addiction started when I had a CJ7. Now that life requires me to have a more versatile vehicle for my family, career & hobbies. So I went with a 2014 Tundra. I have made some minor modifications.

If you've made it this far without falling asleep, congrats!

I currently live in the Kansas City Metro area and would love to meet up and explore some local trails on the weekends. My goal is to develop a core group to travel around with as I meet more people.

Thanks for reading. I hope to see you on the trail.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone.

This is my brief introduction. I love being outdoors, and while I enjoy hiking, I am a gearhead. I love the challenges & technicality of off-roading. It takes me places in days that would normally take me weeks to see. I prefer traveling with my family but sometimes I like to be alone.

My addiction started when I had a CJ7. Now that life requires me to have a more versatile vehicle for my family, career & hobbies. So I went with a 2014 Tundra. I have made some minor modifications.

I currently live in the Kansas City Metro area and would love to meet up and explore some local trails on the weekends. My goal is to develop a core group to travel around with as I meet more people.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: McSteveKC

Bobo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bay Area
Member #

Hi, my name is Bob and my wife is Christina (she probably won't be on the forums, but is excited about trying overlanding).

Vehicle: 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4. Stock, but just got new 33" Toyo Open Country A/Ts. Hoping to add a small lift/level in the future.
Experience: Overlanding - None; Camping - Some

We have been watching and following Chris at Venture4wd for the last 8 months and I have branched out to other channels, pages and podcasts more recently.

Looking forward to joining groups for some overlanding adventures (work schedule permitting).94087

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi, my name is Bob and my wife is Christina (she probably won't be on the forums, but is excited about trying overlanding).

Vehicle: 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4. Stock, but just got new 33" Toyo Open Country A/Ts. Hoping to add a small lift/level in the future.

We have been watching and following Chris at Venture4wd for the last 8 months and I have branched out to other channels, pages and podcasts more recently.

Looking forward to joining groups for some overlanding adventures (work schedule permitting).View attachment 94087
Hello Bob &Christina and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures.

Reactions: Bobo

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone.

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Looking forward to joining groups for some overlanding adventures (work schedule permitting).View attachment 94087

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. Here from New Orleans. Looking forward to exploring this forum.
Here’s my rig and my crew over the weekend at Avery Island Louisiana.View attachment 93954

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Overland Bound Rally Southeast 2019! i

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, new to "overlanding" but have been camping and wheeling my whole life.
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, and I live near Provo, Utah

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Cendee

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are on the edge of two regions the Midwest/Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Overland Bound Rally Southeast 2019! i

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello everyone.
I’m from Bedford, NY
Current rig is a 1979 International Scout 800
Happy to have found this group of likeminded people!
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey everyone i am new to the forum and am excited about getting together with people who like to do what i like to do. New to the southern VA area but plan on making plenty of trips in VA and VT when i get to go home on leave.

Location- Newport News, VA
Rig- 2017 F150 CrewCab STX 5.0 (stock for now)
Overlanding Experience Background- Grew up in northern Vermont so basically everywhere was an adventure
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi all, new to "overlanding" but have been camping and wheeling my whole life.
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, and I live near Provo, Utah

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND
BOUND COMMUNITY

I am your main point of contact for our region. We currently have a meet and greet set up for EJS if you will be out that way.

We are also trying to get something planned for next weekend out camping.

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is
necessary!

Jeepman84

Rank I

Contributor III

Hello,
My name is Mike from Phoenix, AZ.
I drive a 05 Jeep TJ.
I have been 4 wheeling for 18 years.
I have been on several week long trips and try and do a 3 day trip every month. I prefer going on trails that are harder and less traveled along with scouting new trails that may not have been traveled in a very long time. I tend to do a lot of solo travel and would love to meet some people with the skill set to join me.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey everyone.

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND
BOUND COMMUNITY.

I am your main point of contact for your state so please reach out to me with anything. :0)

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is
necessary!

Reactions: McSteveKC

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Corey and Crystal Morris here from Rural Hall, NC. We are avid trail runners from way back in the day. We have always loved finding a trail or dirt road and running it to the end. Our favorite ride was from Mt. Crested Butte, CO to Pitkin, CO via Cumberland Pass and Tin Cup. We have a 2006 Jeep Commander XK we are building up to ride trails. Our ultimate goal is to return out west to live. SoCal is our destination. We love to cook and love company so if you're ever in the area, hit us up. We have a YouTube channel called Overland Wanderlust where we share the adventures we go on and other things. We were rebuilding a popup but abandoned that after accepting a position in NC. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

View attachment 93892View attachment 93893
Welcome from Utah

Reactions: Overland Wanderlust

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey everyone i am new to the forum and am excited about getting together with people who like to do what i like to do. New to the southern VA area but plan on making plenty of trips in VA and VT when i get to go home on leave.

Location- Newport News, VA
Rig- 2017 F150 CrewCab STX 5.0 (stock for now)
Overlanding Experience Background- Grew up in northern Vermont so basically everywhere was an adventure
Welcome from Utah!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello,
My name is Mike from Phoenix, AZ.
I drive a 05 Jeep TJ.
I have been 4 wheeling for 18 years.
I have been on several week long trips and try and do a 3 day trip every month. I prefer going on trails that are harder and less traveled along with scouting new trails that may not have been traveled in a very long time. I tend to do a lot of solo travel and would love to meet some people with the skill set to join me.
Welcome from Utah!